Trustworthy Carpet Cleaning St Albans
Affordable Carpet Washing In AL1
Anyclean is the St Albans carpet treatment partner you can always trust
What Can We Do For You?
- Residential one-off and regular carpet care
- Commercial and retail carpet cleaning
- Office carpet maintenance
- End of tenancy carpet cleaning
- State-of-the-art rug care and restoration
- Bedroom mattresses cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Curtain cleaning
- Upholstered furniture hot water extraction
How Much Does It Cost To Book One Of Our Carpet Cleaners?
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
What Makes Us The Number One Carpet Steam Washing Contractor In St Albans?
- NCCA-certified specialists
- We have almost twenty years of impeccable professional experience
- A comprehensive sanitary portfolio for domestic and commercial customers
- Affordable cost of service and fixed rates only
- Substantial discounts, special offers and exclusive deals for regular customers
- Non-stop availability - our crews are at your disposal seven days per week, all holidays included
- Cutting-edge tools and biodegradable detergents only for your complete peace of mind
- A wide array of cleaning procedures that counter the most common negative carpet-related factors - dust and dirt smothering, stains, decolourisation, shrinking, mould spots, and bad odour
- The ultimate hassle-free customer experience
- Bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy - we've got you covered!
Home Carpet Washing
Anyclean provides both one-off and regular carpet treatment for homeowners in St Albans, which includes carpet shampoo, spot and stain removal, and dry carpet cleaning.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean is the reliable carpet washing partner you have been looking to find for years! We have been serving AL1 businesses with distinction for over two decades!
Office Carpet Maintenance
Heavy traffic and the daily wear and tear inevitably ruin the condition of your office carpets - protect them and prolong their lifespan with our top-notch upkeep service!
Area Rug Cleaning
The intricate maintenance of your rugs requires oustanding professional skills and knowledge - book Anyclean for your complete peace of mind!
The most effective way to make your bedroom dust-mite free and health-safe is by booking Anyclean's powerful steam washing - 100% allergens removal guaranteed!
If you are not happy with the look and overall condition of your upholstered furniture, give us a quick call before you buy a new one - our cleaning will save you some money!
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Jobs In Town
- Regular home carpet washing at Dalton St, St Albans AL3 5QH.
- One-off deep-clean treatment for office carpets at Drovers Way, St Albans AL3 5EB.
- Post-tenancy carpet shampoo at Oakwood Dr, St Albans AL4 0XA.
- Regular carpet cleaning for a small local business at Hatfield Rd, St Albans AL1 4JL.
What Carpet Cleaning Methods Do We Apply?
Spot And Stain Removal
Have you given up on dealing with the most persistent carpet stains? Anyclean offers you a chance to turn the tables in your favour - book our spot and stain removal today!
We take carpet care and long-term protection to the next level with a caredully selected stain and humidity repellent that will significantly extend the lifespan of the carpet!
Hot Water Extraction
If your carpet is heavily soiled and smothered under layers of dust and grime, the deep-clean steam washing is the only effective way to restore it to a health-safe condition.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
The VLM (very low moisture) method we employ, combined with a biodegradable compound, allows us to achieve excellent results while cutting the drying time in half!
Pet Odour Removal
Do not throw out the dog or the carpet - just pick a more effective and skilled carpet cleaner! Anyclean's pet odour removal will remove the stains and bad smell in minutes!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Static electricity causes more electric appliances malfunctions than anything else at home. The good news is that you can remove it in minutes with Anyclean's help!
Local Leaders In Carpet Care
Anyclean's first-class carpet washing services are available in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet cleaning Bernards Heath
- Carpet cleaning Fleetville
- Carpet cleaning Cottonmill
- Carpet cleaning Townsend
- Carpet cleaning Batchwood
- Carpet cleaning St Stevens
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use bleach to remove a persistent stain from the carpet?
It is a very bad idea because the bleach is most likely going to make things worse, spreading the soiling deeper into the fabrics. You can also damage the carpet threads beyond repair using heavy chemicals.
Is professional carpet cleaning better than doing it yourself?
Many people do not believe it or do not want to admit it, but you can never achieve the efficiency of a professional carpet cleaner. First of all, you do not have access to the specialised equipment and materials that are at our disposal. Second, we have spent years in acquiring our level of knowledge in the best techniques for carpet treatment. Third - you may try to deep-clean your carpet once a year, we do it every day.
Is dry carpet cleaning better than steam washing?
It depends on the specific condition of the carpet and the issues we must solve. Dry carpet cleaning is quicker and delivers better results for surface treatment. If we need to deep-clean the carpet, though, and remove grime down to the carpet pad, hot water extraction is the incomporably better method.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally, your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
"I was seriously worried that my tenancy deposit was lost for good - the carpets in my former flat were in a deplorable state! I have no idea what the Anyclean crew did, but it miraculously worked, my landlady was satisfied, and I walked off with my deposit intact! Major kudos to you, guys!"
Henry J., Sandridge Rd, St Albans AL1 4AP
"Given your prices, the quality of the upholstery cleaning that I got was nothing short of stunning! Anyclean is quickly becoming my most favourite service contractor in St Albans!"
Amanda T., Battlefield Rd, St Albans AL1 4DD
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Verulamium Museum at St Michael's St, St Albans AL3 4SW. If you want to find out what everyday life in Roman Britain looked like, this is the best place for you.
- St Alban Cathedral and Abbey. The building of this imposing monument of Norman architecture began in 1077, and it remains to this day one of the most impressive examples of the Romanesque style in England.
- La Cosa Nostra at 62 Lattimore Rd, St Albans AL1 3XR. Before you freak out that we send you to a mafia meeting, consider this - the cosy family-run venue is the best Italian restaurant in town.