End of Tenancy Cleaning Aldenham
Key features of our service
- Uniformed and trained staff
- Attention to details
- Excellent level of service
- Fully insured service
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Affordable prices
Our expert cleaners provide end of tenancy cleaning in Alenham WD25 suitable for tenants and landlords. If you are moving out, we are the right company to look for, we will not only clean your property top to bottom, but we will also provide the necessary cleaning materials and equipment and assure you the property will be spotless before we leave.
The cleaning service includes:
- Cleaning light fittings, shades and switches
- Cleaning doors and door fames
- Cleaning dado rails, skirting boards and picture frames
- Cleaning windows, window sills and window frames internally
- Furniture dusted and polished
- Bathroom and toilet cleaned
- Kitchen thoroughly cleaned including appliances
- Drawers, shelves and wardrobes cleaned from inside and outside
Our services are also available in the following neighbouring areas
- Abbots Langley
- Bushey Heath
- Hunton Bridge
- Kings Langley
- Latchmore Heath
- Nascot Wood
- North Watford
- Well End
Did you know that…
- Aldenham is a village and civil parish within Hertfordshire situated 3.5 miles northeast of Watford and 2 miles south-west of Radlett. The village was recorded in the Domesday Book and is one of the 14 conservation areas in Hertsmere.
- Aldenham includes 8 pre-19th century listed buildings. The Parish of Aldenham is almost unchanged, although buildings have been rebuilt. This reconstruction works were conducted since Saxon times when most of the land in the area was held by the abbots of Westminster Abbey.
- Aldenham has a church, the Church of St John the Baptist, which is seven hundred years old. It is considered that an early Saxon church stood on the same site.
- After the Reformation some of the lands in the area were sold off to the highest bidders and the village is probably smaller in size today than it was 5 centuries ago.