End of Tenancy Cleaning Barnehurst
Our Service in More Details…
Doing the end of tenancy cleaning on your own involves a lot of time and it all may be tedious if you haven’t deep cleaned a property before. The requirements of the estate agents are strict when it comes to checking a property out as it needs to be brought back to the landlord in a clean and tidy condition. You may not even realise what needs to be cleaned as the tasks involved in an end of tenancy cleaning differ from those associated with the general domestic cleaning.
Here are some of the tasks which we cover when cleaning properties at the end of a tenancy:
- Clean and scrub bathroom tiles
- Clean toilet, bath and shower
- Vacuum and mop floors
- Clean furniture including wardrobes, shelves and drawers inside/outside
- Clean kitchen cupboards inside/outside
- Clean oven, fridge, freezer and extractor fan inside/outside
- Cleaning windows and window sills from inside
For more details please refer to our check list or call 020 7099 6964 to speak to one of our customer service advisors.
To save you time and efforts, we have trained our teams of cleaners to provide the best service our customers deserve and they always come in the right moment to give you a hand with the move out cleaning. Do not despair and do not panic when it is time to clean the property – our friendly dedicated teams operate seven days a week and will come in the most convenient time for you to give your property a good clean. To make the process as easy as possible for you, we have equipped all our cleaning teams with the necessary cleaning materials and tools necessary for the service.
Our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction – if you are not entirely happy with the cleaning, we will send the team back free of charge to clean the disputed areas.
Scheuling a cleaning service in advance will give an extra guarantee the property will be cleaned on time, just before the inspection. We are usually available for the next day, but in the high seasons we might be booked up. Call 020 7099 6964 to reserve the most convenient time slot for you.
Please note that carpet, upholstery, curtains, mattress and external window cleaning are not included in the end of tenancy Barnehurst DA7 service, but you can book any of those services for the same day after obtaining a quote from our sales team.
We also serve the following neighbouring areas:
- Abbey Wood
- Barnes Cray
- End of tenancy cleaning Dartford
- East Wickham
- Lessness Heath
- Northumberland Heath
- Slade Green
Did you know that in Barnehurst DA7 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Did you know that…
- The term Barnehurst refers to a town and electoral ward located in the London Borough of Bexley. Barnehurst is a suburban development situated in Southeast London, 13 miles east south-east of Charing Cross. It is separated from North Bexleyheath by the A220, also known as Erith Road.
- The Barnehusrt town was developed after the sale of land in 1881 to build the Bexleyheath loop line between Lewisham and Dartford.
- The name Barnehurst comes from the name of the railway station, which was named after Colonel Barne. He owned a property locally, known as May Place House, and was a vice chairman of the railway company.
- In 1920 Barnehurst was adjusted to the Crayford Urban District of Kent. In 1965, due to the London Government Act 1963, the urban district was demolished and its area was transferred to Greater London.