Premium-quality End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chelsea SW3
Affordable Post-vacancy Cleaning Packages In SW3
Hassle-free checkout cleaning help in Chelsea when you need it the most
Why Is Anyclean The Best Move-out Cleaning Choice?
- Perfectly trained and experienced London post tenancy cleaning teams.
- Powerful professional equipment and materials.
- A thorough treatment of the entire residence.
- Competitive price rates to rival any local Chelsea competitors.
- Multiple payment options.
- We get in touch with your landlord and work out their requirements.
- Bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy.
- Quick scheduling – we will perform the tenancy cleaning within 3-4 days of your first call.
- Non-stop availability - we work on Bank and National Holidays as well.
- Excellent quality control – in case your landlord is not happy with the results, we will re-clean the problematic areas FREE of charge!
How Much Does It Cost To Book A Tenancy Cleaning Team With Us?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Does Our After-tenancy Cleaning Checklist Cover?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
We Have The Best SW3 Cleaning Crews Work For You Round The Clock
Tenancy cleaning is about two main characteristics – quality and thorough approach. With Anyclean you get them both! We have many years of experience, and we have amassed a great vault of knowledge, professional tricks, and routine to deal with even the most challenging cleaning tasks. We know perfectly well the quality of our service, and we just ask for the chance to prove that we are the best at what we do.
But cleaning well is not enough when it comes to end of tenancy procedures. You also have to be thorough, and for that, you need good planning and a well-oiled experienced team in action. We pay attention to detail and treat literally every square inch of any SW3 based residence.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Chelsea
- Post-tenancy deep clean at Britten St, Chelsea, London SW3 3TY.
- Emergency move out cleaning at King's Rd, Chelsea, London SW3 4PL.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Smith St, Chelsea, London SW3 4EJ.
- After-vacancy cleaning at Royal Ave, Chelsea, London SW3 4QE.
Our Service Process
The planning for the cleaning job begins at the very moment you get in touch with us. Our call operators will need as much information for the residence as possible – how many rooms are there, what is your floor covering type, what is the total square footage of your Chelsea home, etc. This allows us to get a very sharp notion of the requirements of the task and what type of equipment and materials we will need for the job.
Before we perform the cleaning, we meet with your landlord or house estate company to find out if they have any peculiar requirements or problematic areas they want us to stress our attention. This approach allows us to preemptively solve cleaning issues that otherwise will hamper us after the cleaning is finished.
As for the cleaning itself – rest assured, we know what we are doing! When the team finishes the task, an Anyclean quality control manager scouts the premises and looks for any overlooked details or poorly cleaned spots. We usually invite the landlords to do this final assessment with us, so that we do not have to come back and re-clean later.
Where Can You Book Us?
Anyclean provides its top-tier South West London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapham SW4
- End of tenancy cleaning Earls Court SW5
- End of tenancy cleaning Fulham SW6
- End of tenancy cleaning Barnes SW13
- End of tenancy cleaning Knightsbridge
- End of tenancy cleaning Streatham SW16
- End of tenancy cleaning Mortlake SW14
- End of tenancy cleaning Putney SW15
- End of tenancy cleaning Wimbledon SW19
- End of tenancy cleaning Wandsworth SW18
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Is it possible to book you for a same-day appointment?
Yes, if you call us relatively early in the day (our call centre works from 9 A.M.), we will most probably be able to schedule an appointment for the late afternoon.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
“My involvement in the tenancy cleaning ended with the phone call to Anyclean. Then the guys took over and took care of the entire process for me, including dealing with the housing company! A thorough and outstanding service!”
Clayton P., Markham St, Chelsea, London SW3 3NR
“I had lost all hope to find a tenancy cleaning company that can do the job in three days when a friend of mine mentioned Anyclean! Not only did I manage to schedule the procedure but they didn’t charge me extra for the urgency! Fantastic deal!”
Lisa S., St. Leonard's Terrace, Chelsea, London SW3 4QG
“I must confess I was a bit worried about the coming tenancy cleaning procedure because the oven was in a particularly bad shape, and so were the kitchen carpets. I am not sure what you did, but my landlord was very impressed with the final results and did not mention the kitchen when I was giving him back the key!”
Paul B., Elystan St, Chelsea, London SW3 3NU
Best Places To Visit While We Do The Tenancy Cleaning
- Chelsea Physic Gardens at 66 Royal Hospital Rd, Chelsea, London SW3 4HS. It is the second oldest surviving botanical garden in England (est. 1673), and one of the most beautiful and peaceful riverside parks in the city.
- The National Army Museum at Royal Hospital Rd, Chelsea, London SW3 4HT. If you are wild about the country's military history, a visit to the museum is a must.
- Saatchi Gallery at Duke of York's HQ, King's Rd, Chelsea, London SW3 4RY. An imposing gallery for contemporary art exhibitions
- Medlar at 438 King's Rd, Chelsea, London SW10 0LJ - one of the best French restaurants in the capital.