Hassle-free End Of Tenancy Cleaning Enfield EN1
Experienced Move-out Cleaners In EN1
Why Choose Anyclean To Do Your Enfield Post-tenancy Cleaning?
- 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee
- We are at your disposal seven days per week, all holidays included
- Affordable pricing with no extra charges
- Thorough cleaning checklist (see it below)
- Excellent team of first-class technicians
- Great reputation among local EN1 landlords
- Instant free quotes via phone and email
The Enfield Checkout Cleaners You Can Trust
The numbers do not lie - Anyclean has been in the cleaning business since 1998, more than twenty years and running. We have served domestic clients all around London, never failing to deliver on the promise of outstanding quality. The main reason for our long-lasting success is the people we work with - dedicated, hard working, and always willing to improve their skills and learn new stuff. This is a feature that separates us from our competitors - the understanding that our services are not perfect, that they can always be better - faster, more thorough, and more efficient. We apply this principle not only to our daily work but in the bigger scheme if things - providing our cleaners with the exclusive access to the training courses and seminars of some of the best educational institutions in our business like the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. We also equip them with the latest-generation home cleaning machinery and a selection of powerful detergents for better results.
Our Latest Tenancy Cleaning Jobs Around EN1
We Make Sure You Will Get Your Security Deposit Back!
How Do You Book A Rental Property Cleaning With Anyclean?
This will probably be the easiest thing to do during the entire transition period! All it takes is to call us on 020 7099 6964 - give us your address, the number of rooms in the residence, and your preferred date for our visit, and you are all set! Our customer representatives will take it from there and plan all the details for you. Alternatively, you can use the Contact form and fill in the mentioned info - the process is pretty much the same.
Quality Control For Every After-tenancy Cleaning Visit
Meticulous quality control is a must throughout every visit and every single chore. The final touch - we always invite our customers and the property owners to join us for a final check-up. Should there be any problems - a missed spot on the kitchen counter or a speck of dust in the dining table, we will re-clean it FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners And Estate Managers
What sets us apart from many other tenancy cleaning companies is the fact that we get in touch with your residence owner or landlord and talk to them about their specific requirements. We also invite them to do the final quality screening with us, so that we can avoid misunderstandings and re-clean some problematic areas while the cleaning team is still at the address.
Local Leaders In Deep-clean House Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Botany Bay
- End Of Tenancy Cleaners Bulls Cross
- End Of Tenancy Cleaners Bush Hill Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaners Clay Hill
- End Of Tenancy Cleaners Crews Hill
- End Of Tenancy Cleaners Edmonton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Forty Hill
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Grange Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ponders End
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Waltham Cross
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Winchmore Hill
You can book our tenancy cleaning services in a 5-mile radius around the Forty Hall Estate at Forty Hill, Enfield EN2 9HA, United Kingdom
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional contractor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Our End of Lease Cleaning Checklist At A Glance
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
What Our Customers Think About Anyclean's Property Cleaning Service
"Anyclean should be used as a synonym for professionalism and positive attitude! These guys will make tenancy cleaning easy for you!"
J. Rutherford, Ladysmith Rd, Enfield EN1 3AE
Did You Know That...?
- For those interested in playing golf, Enfield Golf Club offer a great possibility for beginners and experienced golfers to play in the modern club. The place is a chance for golfers to socialise and exchange experience as well as to visit the shop from where they can hire golf equipment. The parkland course where the club is situated is stunning and offers to visitors the greatest experience they may have from either visiting the club once or become a member.
- Enfield is also known for its football club where events take place during the year. The club has achieved success through the years after it was found in 1893. In the season 2011/2012, the team finished seventh and their hope is to achieve even better results next season.
- While Anyclean takes care of your carpets, why don't you visit the local cinema? Cineworld Enfield offers to its visitors movies suitable for all ages and interests. It also offers the opportunity to hire the cinema for venues and there is a bar with food and drinks that everyone could enjoy.