End of Tenancy Cleaning Belmont SM2
Who we are
Anyclean has been providing end of tenancy cleaning Belmont SM2 for over twelve years. We aim to clean each property top to bottom in order to leave it spotless for the new tenants. We know how stressful a moving out is and we would like to help you make it as hassle free as possible. In most of the cases landlords and estate agents expect to find the property at the end of a tenancy in the same condition as it was rented out. As a cleaning company with experience, we are familiar with the requirements listed in the tenancy agreements and guarantee excellent results.
What we offer
- Clean inside fridge/freezer
- Clean inside oven and microwave
- Clean hobs and work tops
- Clean inside kitchen cupboards
- Clean and polish sink and taps
- De-scale bathroom tiles
- Clean bath/shower room
- Clean and disinfect toilet
- Polish mirrors and pictures
- Dust and polish furniture
- Clean inside drawers and wardrobes
- Clean windows/window sills internally
- Empty rubbish bins and clean inside/outside
- Clean skirting board, light switches, banisters and radiators
Our end of tenancy cleaning prices start from £80 + VAT. We do not charge hourly, our prices are fixed and the quote is agreed at the time of the booking. The prices are given for cleaning a property in accordance with our check list and the requirements of the estate agents.
Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our service, but it could be booked in advance and provided on the same day.
To get a quote please call 020 7099 6964 for a quote or send us an email.
We accept all majour credit/debit card types, cheques and cash. Please note that a deposit has to be paid at the time of the booking.
We provide efficient, reliable, cost effective service and we aim to satisfy each customer regardless he/she is a landlord, tenant or an estate agent. Thousands of customers have already entrusted Anyclean as their end of tenancy cleaning Belmont SM2 service provider and we would like to continue providing the outstanding cleaning service we have always ben providing.
Our teams of professional cleaners use the most advanced cleaning equipment and efficient eco-fiendly cleaning materials to provide the service you deserve. You don't need to provide any cleaning products or equipment for the service as we have also included them in the service for your convenience.
Our cleaning teams
Our cleaners have been trained and vetted and they are certified to provide end of tenancy cleaning at professional level. They are mobile and always do their best to arrive on time for each service they are booked for. To each team of cleaners a cleaning supervisor is assigned to check the quality of the service and that the work has been carried out in a professional manner.
The end of tenancy cleaning service is fully guaranteed. We will return free of charge if there is anything you or your landlord is not happy with.
We also provide cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Carshalton Beeches
- Carshalton on the Hill
- Carshalton Village
- East Ewell
- East Ewell
- South Cheam
- South Sutton
- The Wrythe
Did you know that in Belmont SM2 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Did you know that...
- Belmont is a village and suburban development within the London Borough of Sutton in southwest Greater London. It is situated off the A217 road and near to Banstead Downs in Surrey, 10.8 miles south southwest of Charing Cross.
- The village did not exist before the late 19th century. Its railway station started operating in May 1865 and was originally known as ‘California Station’. This name derived from the California Arms public house located on the opposite side of Brighton Road which was developed by John Gibbons around 1858.
- Ten years from its opening, in 1875, the station was renamed to ‘Belmont’ and the same name was given to the village that emerged subsequently.
Some of the most noted former residents of Belmont SM2 include:
- Orchestral percussionist James “Jimmy” Blades (1901-1999), who is known as one of the most distinguished percussionists in Western music.
- Racing driver James Simon Wallis Hunt (1947-1993). He won the Formula One World Championship in 1976 and, due to his often action packed exploits on track, was given the nickname “Hunt the Shunt”.
- Labour Party politician Frank Ashcroft Judd, Baron Judd (born 1935). He is a former director of Oxfam and from 1966-1979 was MP for constituencies in Portsmouth.
- Trombonist and jazz band leader Don Lusher (1923-2006). He was twice President of the British Trombone Society and was best known for his association with the Ted heath Big Band.
- Scottish socialist author, journalist, academic and environment expert peter Ritchie Ritchie-Calder, Baron Ritchie-Calder (1906-1982).
- Violist Lionel Tertis (1876-1975). He was born in West Hartlepool and was one of the first violists to find international fame.
- Orchestral conductor Barry Wordsworth (born 1948), who is best known for being principal conductor of the BBC Concert Orchestra from 1989 to 2006.
- Botanist, author, broadcaster and environmental campaigner David James Bellamy (born 1933).