Carpet Cleaning Belmont SM2
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Belmont
Anyclean has more than fifteen years experience in carpet cleaning in Belmont SM2 and we have the ability to deal with various stains and dirt. We are confident using different cleaning techniques and machines in order to achieve excellent results.
Zero Residue Cleaning
- Professionally equipped carpet technicians
- Hot water extraction method
- Dust mites and bacteria removal
- Great results
- Scotchguard protection
- No hidden charges and additional fees
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
The Cleaning Process
When we start cleaning the carpet the first stage is vacuuming with a powerful vacuum cleaner. It's different from the usual vacuum cleaners and it's capable to suck the dust more efficiently. After that we treat the carpet with a specialised hot water extraction machine. You don't have to wait long after the cleaning is completed and you can use the carpet just after a couple of hours.
Specialised Cleaning Equipment & Products
We understand that carpeting your home is a big investment for every home owner, so we use a professional equipment to do the carpet cleaning Belmont SM2 services. With this kind of machines we reduce the risk of damaging the carpets and even more - we extend their lives. They are produced by the top manufacturers in the cleaning industry as Rotovac, HOST, Allitec, Prochem.
Trained & Vetted Cleaners
We know that it's very important to have spotless and fresh carpets and for this reason we train our carpet cleaners to be able to treat all types of dirty spots and grime on the soft floorings. They are the most experienced carpet technicians in Belmont SM2 which is a guarantee of a thorough cleaning for your carpet.
Our Commitment to You
Anyclean is a trusted carpet cleaning company in Belmont SM2 and for this reason we guarantee that we will do all our best to meet all your expectations. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we offer to cleaning the carpets again absolutely free of charge.
Carpet cleaning Belmont and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Ewell
- The Wrythe
Did you know that in Belmont SM2 we also offer
- The Belmont. Located on Brighton Road, Belmont SM2, on the main road to Sutton, it is one of the most noted dining venues in the area. The Belmont is based in an impressive ivy covered building, just a short stroll away from Sutton railway station. It provides the perfect place to enjoy freshly prepared food and great customer service in a fantastic pub environment. The Belmont has a comfortable bar where you can enjoy a pint of ale or glass of wine. Whether it is a family occasion, a work do or a casual meeting with friends, this stunning restaurant provides everything you need for a fun an enjoyable night.
- Belmont is home of the Sutton Hospital. Founded as Sutton Cottage Hospital back in 1899, it is situated on Cotswold Road, Belmont SM2. Originally the facility housed just 6 beds and operated from two semi detached cottages based on Bushy Road, Sutton SM2. Now the hospital is owned and run by Epsom and St Helier University Hospital NHS Trust. The facility features a day surgery unit with dedicated theatre facilities and 32 beds; a specialist accident and emergency department for eye related casualties; and a Centre of Pain Education. This centre is where patients who suffer with chronic pain are treated. Sutton Hospital has also departments of dermatology laser care, lithotripsy and a chronic fatique syndrome clinic.
Famous former residents of Belmont SM2:
- Professional racing driver, James Hunt (1947-1993), who won the Formula 1 World Championship in 1976, was born in Belmont, Sutton.
- Orchestral percussionist James Blades (1901-1999).
- Botanist and author, David Bellamy (born 1933), who is also an environmental campaigner.
- Orchestral conductor and music director, Barry Wordsworth (born 1948), who from 1989 until 2006 was principal conductor of the BBC Concert Orchestra.
- Viola player Lionel Tertis (1876-1975), who is noted as one of the first violists to gain international fame.
- Labour Party politician, Frank Judd, Barron Judd (born 1935), who is also a former director of Oxfam.
- Scottish journalist and socialist author, Peter Ritchie Calder ).