First-class Office Cleaning Ealing W5
Top-tier Commercial And Corporate Cleaning In W5
What Does A Regular Office Cleaning Package Include?
Speaking of a thorough and effective service, here is a quick glance at what our service package includes:
- Regular sanitary office maintenance - daily/ weekly/ special arrangements
- Office carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Indoor window cleaning and glass polishing
- General areas (staff rooms, canteens, lobbies, halls) cleaning
- Conference rooms maintenance
- Restrooms and washing rooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- Providing janitorial supplies
- Single cubicle cleaning and desk organising
- Office equipment, PC and peripherals cleaning
- After-builders office clean.
Pricing Policy And Free Consultations
Please notice - all initial consultations regarding cost and range of services are FREE OF CHARGE. We are confident that Anyclean provides the best office cleaning service in Ealing and it is up to us to convince you so. The price of your package will be determined by a number of factors including the frequency of visits, the selection of procedures, the square footage and number of premises for treatment, the estimated time for completion, etc. We always provide our customers with detailed quotes before they book with us, and never afterwards.
What Makes Us The Best Office Cleaning Choice In W5?
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
How Can We Improve The Performance Of Your Business?
In the ultra-competitive corporate environment of London, you have to look for even the smallest advantage that can boost your performance. Have you ever been interrupted by a window cleaner in the midst of an important task? Or perhaps you are missing a vital sheet of paper from your desk? That can never happen with Anyclean! We excel in planning and performance for every chore and make sure our sanitary maintenance does not disrupt the rhythm of your daily routine.
You may think that our priority is to make your office perfectly ordered, presentable, and comfortable. But also take care of hazards that often remain invisible. More than half of the infectious diseases that attack us every year are transmitted in the office, often as a result of neglected hygiene. A messy desk or a staff room is the perfect environment for bacteria and germs to thrive, if untreated. And how about dust - the most common reason for respiratory diseases and the number one threat to your office equipment?
Just a 10% improvement in the efficiency of dealing with those issues may result in a significant performance boost for your staff. Anyclean does not offer you revolutionary solutions to hygienic problems - we just clean better, more thoroughly and efficiently than most of our competitors.
The People Who Work For Your Comfort
Anyclean makes no compromise with its cleaners selection policy - only the best and the hardest working applicants get to join our staff after a 12-week rigorous training program. But twelve weeks of drills and theoretical tests is not what has made us the most effective office cleaning juggernaut in West London. We consider learning and honing our skills a permanent process - there is always room to improve and deliver even better results.
We work in close partnership with two of the most reputable educational institutions in the UK to keep in touch with the latest trends in the industry. Our friends from the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy provide us with access to the most advanced training seminars available in the country.
Professional Accreditation And Certificates
We hold the ISO:9001 International Certificate for sustained excellence in quality management systems as well as the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing excellent health-safe conditions at the working place. Anyclean is also a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
How Do I Book An Appointment With One Of Your Representatives?
The easiest way would be to give us a call on 020 7099 6964. Alternatively, you can use the Contact form to send us a price inquiry - we strive to answer within 24 hours. Anyclean's office working hours are:
- From Monday to Friday - 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays - 10.00 - 16.00.
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 4-mile radius around the Ealing Cross business centre at 85 Uxbridge Rd, London W5 5TH, United Kingdom
The Ealing Office Cleaning Partner You Can Thoroughly Rely On
How much do you spend on office cleaning? And are you happy with the end results? If the answer to either of these questions is not satisfactory, Anyclean can provide you with an alternative. We have been one of the leaders in commercial, business and corporate cleaning services in West London since our inception in 1998. Our brand has solidified its reputation as an impeccable and trustworthy partner that always gets the job done. Whether you are a small local-based business or the headquarters of an international corporation, Anyclean can provide effective and affordable sanitary solutions to all your hygienic problems.
We are all about customer satisfaction and making sure you can enjoy a comfortable, health-safe, and creative environment. How do we achieve that? By carefully adjusting to the specifics of your business - working timetable, office specifications, staff requirements, etc. Anyclean tailors its packages according to the customers, not the other way round. We are equally effective when it comes to large corporate premises or family-run book stores, massive logistic centres and warehouses or local restaurants.
Does this sound like something your business can take advantage of? Call us on 020 7099 6964 and book an appointment with one of Anyclean's customer representatives. We will sit down and discuss what your organisation needs maintenance-wise and what is the best way to get it. We operate seven days per week, and on all Bank and National Holidays, so you should not be concerned about any timetable issues.
Additional Premium Services We Provide
- Hard floor cleaning - the lobby floor of your office building is the first thing your partners and customers notice. Do not let coffee stains or stretch marks ruin the first impression. We provide quick and professional solutions, applicable to granite, marble, terracotta, and limestone floors. The package includes complimentary diamond-pad gloss and anti-slippery coating for your complete peace of mind.
- Pressure washing - we apply 5000 PSI steam jets to completely rejuvenate the outlook of your commercial premises from the outside. Any accumulated dust, dirt, grime, paint, and oil stains are removed for good in seconds! We can treat concrete, brick and mortar, any type of metal, and even wooden planks and glass. The treatment involves no detergents and is absolutely health-safe and risk-free for your property. It can refresh sidewalks, alleyways, driveways, parking areas, building facades, railing, and fences.
- High-rise window cleaning - the quickest and most affordable solution to the persistent problem of outdoor glass and window maintenance on tall corporate buildings. Anyclean is fully certified to operate the most effective modes of vertical access, including hydraulic platforms, abseiling rope systems, and cradles. Best prices in Ealing W6 - guaranteed!