Pressure Washing Kentish Town
Sustainable Patio And Driveway Cleaning Solutions For Your Kentish Town House Exterior
It is high time you got rid of the dirt and grime, of the moss and the annoying stains, of everything that tarnishes the beauty and comfort of the house exterior. Anyclean gives you the excellent opportunity to deal with all these problems with one decisive sweep! If you live in Kentish Town or any other area in North West London, our patio and driveway cleaning packages are precisely what you need! Quick, effective, and perfectly safe for your family and property, this is the sanitary option you can rely on for the immediate refreshing of your NW5 home.
The treatment is based on the innovative and immensely powerful pressure washing method, widely regarded by the leading specialists in the industry as the most efficient way to clean and sanitise exterior hard surfaces. Our fully certified technicians are equipped with the best steam-jet gear today’s market has to offer. What is the advantage from the customer’s perspective? You do not need to do anything regarding preliminary preparations – just sit back and enjoy a peaceful afternoon while our experts unleash the full cleaning power at their disposal. Trust us, you will be more than impressed by the results.
Although we work in the outdoors, Anyclean provides patio and driveway cleaning services all throughout the year (except for heavy rain and snow storms). Our technicians work seven days per week to ensure your comfort, including Bank and National Holidays. How much would the treatment for your home cost? You can send us a price inquiry via the Contact Form with a few basic details about your property (free quotes are available 24/7); for more urgent bookings, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
Get A Quote Call us for a free quote!
020 7099 6964
Why Is Anyclean’s Offer The Best You Can Find In Kentish Town?
- We apply the pressure washing method – arguably the most effective way to treat outdoor areas of your home
- We can work on an elaborate range of hard surfaces – concrete, tiles, natural stones (granite, marble, limestone), metals, brick and mortar, wooden planking and carpentry, glass, PVC, etc.
- All Anyclean technicians are fully certified, punctual, and result-oriented
- We can take care of the most common negative sanitary factors – dirt and dust accumulation, moss, algae, and tree leaves, oil-based stains on the driveway, and more specific issues like paint or graffiti removal
- We work with the best heavy-duty equipment available on the market (Karcher, Honda, Lowe)
- A customer-friendly pricing policy – free quotes available 24/7, safe payments, affordable and competitive prices
- Non-stop availability – we are at your disposal all throughout the year, weekends and holidays included
- We do not apply any detergents throughout the procedures – a thoroughly health-safe and eco-friendly treatment
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy for your complete peace of mind
- 100% customer satisfaction rate sustained for over a decade!
What Areas Of Your Home Do We Treat?
- Front ways, front stairs, driveways, and sidewalks
- House facades and veranda fronts
- Fences and railings
- Patios and backyards
- Garden pathways
- The pool area
- The outdoor grill or barbecue area
- Children’s playgrounds
- Outdoor and garden furniture – tables, benches, lounge chairs, wooden, plastic, and iron chairs, etc.
- Graffiti and paint removal.
Pressure Washing Specifications – A Few Numbers
Many homeowners are sceptical about the superior cleaning power of pressure washing. A quick look at a few numbers should help us change that:
- 5000 PSI gradient – this is the units of pressure per square inch that we can reach with the help of our heavy-duty machines. For comparison, the PSI in your car tyres is about 25-30. We do not just remove the residue stuck on the treated surface – we blast it away.
- 240-250 degrees Celsius – the temperature of steam we work with. An important feature of our service that many people fail to grasp is that we clean and sanitise at the same time. No bacteria and germs can survive the high-temperature onslaught we hurl their way.
- Less time for better results – the cornerstone of our efficiency. If you need one hour to wash the driveway with running water, we can finish the same task in fifteen minutes. And we will do it better, with far more sustainable effect.
Do you want to try it out? Give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, and we will schedule your appointment right away!