Last updated: 23rd May 2018
Anyclean Premium Ltd ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Data controller - A controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Data processor - A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.
Data subject – Natural person
Categories of data: Personal data and special categories of personal data
Personal data - The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier (as explained in Article 6 of GDPR). For example name, passport number, home address or private email address. Online identifiers include IP addresses and cookies.
Special categories personal data - The GDPR refers to sensitive personal data as ‘special categories of personal data’ (as explained in Article 9 of GDPR). The special categories specifically include genetic data, and biometric data where processed to uniquely identify an individual. Other examples include racial and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, health data, trade union membership, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs.
Processing - means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Third party - means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data.
2. Who are we?
Anyclean Premium Ltd is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are: Suite 1889, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. For all data matters contact our Data Representative on email@example.com.
3. The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us and to create and administer any account you have with us;
- To manage your booking or respond to enquiries related to your booking and to arrange the performance of services by our representatives;
- To provide your data to your cleaner who is assigned to provide services to you, for the purpose of providing those services. This information may include a) your name, address and contact details; b) the details about your property and the services you require, together with any relevant photographs you may have provided; c) the quote we have provided to you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you might have about us, our service or our site;
- To manage payments for services
- To notify you about any changes to our Terms or our Services, to communicate any information about your booking with you and to send you any account-related information and announcements;
- To maintain our own accounts and records;
- To provide you with information about goods and services we offer that we feel may interest you by post, telephone, SMS or email. We will send that marketing information by SMS or email only if: (i) you have consented to this; or (ii) where we are permitted to do so by law without consent, for example, if you have provided us with a company email address. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us using our contact details in the last paragraph of this notice.
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site https://www.anyclean.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our special offers, request a quote or other information related to our services, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site.
4. The categories of personal data concerned
With reference to the categories of personal data described in the definitions section, we process the following categories of your data:
- Personal data you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit/debit card information, personal description, information about your home, such as the number of bedrooms/bathrooms or information about your business, information about any pets you may have and any information about you or your property revealed in photographs of your property which you provide to us (or which you permit us to take) and any other information that you choose to provide voluntarily.
5. What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
a) Personal data (article 6 of GDPR)
Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data:
☐ Consent of the data subject;
☐ Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract
6. Sharing your personal data
We do not sell, rent, or trade your Personal Information to third parties.
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will be shared only with our data processors partners for the purpose of processing necessary for the performance of a contract with you (or to take steps to enter into a contract) or to execute the sending of the marketing communication you have given us consent to send you or to obtain legal advice.
Our data processors are fully GDPR compliant and provide an excellent care for your personal data.
Here is a list of our partner data processors and links to their respective privacy policies:
- Streamline - processing payment information.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and up to a period of 6 years where we need to protect ourselves in case of any legal claims/complaints, unless you have given us consent to retain your name, email address and/or telephone number for the purpose of receiving marketing emails or texts for longer than the above period of time.
8. Providing us with your personal data
We require your personal data as it is a requirement necessary to enter into a contract and to make a payment for contracted services.
9. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was your lawful basis for processing the data.
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
10. Transfer of Data Abroad
We do not transfer personal data outside the EEA.
11. Automated Decision Making
We do not use any form of automated decision making in our business.
12. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
14. Contact us
You can contact Anyclean Premium Ltd by post at Suite 1889, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone to 020 7099 6964.
15. How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact our Data Representative on email@example.com.
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.