Window Cleaning Kensington Olympia
The Leading Window Washing Specialists In Kensington Olympia – Welcome To Anyclean
Whether you have
- Windows up to 72 Feet high
- Frames, window sills, UPVC, Atria, signs, panelling, cladding, facades, glass roofs or canopies
- Private home, commercial building or a shop that needs Window Cleaning
No problem – Anyclean has the right Cleaning solution for you
- We treat with ease previously inaccessible areas without using ladders or cherry pickers
- We dust and polish window sills and frames at no extra cost
- We use environmentally friendly equipment
- We will send you one of our CLEARChoice and BWCA certified technicians
Finding your way out of any window cleaning trouble has never been easier in Kensington Olympia! Get in touch with Anyclean on 020 7099 6964, describe what the issue is, and we will get to work right away! Dust and grime smothering, bird droppings, pollen, fingerprints and pet paws, calcification, water stains and rain spots – they will all be an unpleasant memory once we roll up the sleeves and come to work in earnest! You will receive friendly and helpful attitude, hassle-free customer experience, and will take advantage of some of the most competitive deals, available on the market!
Who are we? Anyclean is one of West London’s leading domestic and commercial window cleaning contractors, established in 1998. Our operative team features some of the most respected and experienced technicians in the industry – trained in the British Window Cleaning Academy (BWCA), hard-working, and result-oriented, they are the kind of people you can comfortably trust your windows with. We pay special attention to risk management of damage prevention, and throughout our long tenure, we haven’t had even one serious accident while treating glass surfaces.
Window cleaning has changed significantly for the past twenty years, and Anyclean has always been at the forefront of innovation. We were one of the first contractors to adopt the Reach & Wash technique for upper-floor windows, which is now the norm in our sector. Our team has always believed firmly in the merit of cleaning with pure water and organic materials, far before the “green” trend in housekeeping became fashionable. We will continue to look for ways to improve our performance and make it even quicker, more effective, and sustainable.
If you like what you have read so far, do not hesitate to call our customer support centre and book an appointment with one of our W14 technicians. They are at your disposal seven days per week, 365 days of the year – even on Bank and National Holidays. If you need to check the prices first or have additional questions – use the Contact Form, and we will respond ASAP!
Why Choose Anyclean As Your W14 Window Washing Contractor?
- Non-stop availability – all throughout the year, including all weekends and official holidays
- A team of first-class, competent, punctual, and BWCA-certified technicians
- Friendly and helpful customer support that will guide you to the best choice for your case
- A comprehensive service portfolio for residential and commercial clients (check below for more details)
- A 100% customer satisfaction guarantee – Anyclean sustains one of the highest standards of performance in the industry
- Competitive deals, reasonable cost of service, and exclusive special offers for regular bookings
- A transparent and fair pricing policy – no contract fees or hidden charges, you only pay for the service you get
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy for your complete peace of mind
- Our technicians do not employ any chemical-based materials – we clean exclusively with running water
- Outstanding damage prevention – we use water-fed poles to operate from the safety of the ground
- We equip our W14 experts with the best window cleaning gear available on the market (Ionic, Unger).
What Cleaning Services Do We Provide?
We try to stay away from the “window cleaning” tag and prefer the “glass treatment” description better because it captures our service range much better. It is true – the majority of our Kensington Olympia customers do book us for window-related sanitary procedures. Our technicians, however, can also take over the treatment of:
- Window displays and glass fronts (for boutiques, shops, restaurants, pubs, cafes, street-level offices, etc.)
- Billboards, commercial and business signage
- Glass domes and atriums
- Glass and mirror landscaping elements and features
- Perspex and UPVC canopies
- Interior and exterior glazing elements
- Solar (photovoltaic) panels
- Glass doors, ranch sliders, and French windows
- Light tubes and skylights.
- We provide detailed sanitary facade maintenance for administrative, corporate, and commercial buildings.
You should always keep in mind that you can book one or a combination of the following service options:
- Emergency window cleaning – delivered within 24 to 48 hours of your first call, no fee added for the short notice.
- One-off window cleaning – a thorough sanitary overhaul of all glass surfaces in your home or working place. Particularly effective in case of end of tenancy cleaning, annual spring cleaning, after-builders clean, etc.
- Regular cleaning and maintenance plans – delivered all throughout the year. You just have to choose the required frequency of visits (daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or individual plans) and leave the rest of the planning and execution to us.
Domestic Window Care
We take a lot of pride in the fact that Anyclean’s customer turnover is almost non-existent – the people who choose us at their regular window cleaning provider usually stay with us in the long run. One of the most important factors for this success is the attitude we adopt – we try to be as friendly and open as possible, offering tips and maintenance advice along the way, fully adjusting to your calendar, and always listening to your comments, feedback, and suggestions about the service.
Another thing that our customers relish is our honesty – we never promise something we cannot achieve and stay true to the basic principles that have turned us into one of the most respected companies in our industry: hard work, punctuality, and attention to detail.
How do we approach the task of window cleaning? From our point of view, there are two separate categories of glass surfaces, depending on their location. We treat anything within our manual reach (both inside and outside) with the combination of squeegees, scrapers blades, and wiping cloths. Thus we can pay attention to every square inch of the treated areas and eliminate even the tiniest spots and stains. As for the upper floors or attics, our technicians rely on the Ionic water-fed optic poles. Their cleaning range of 70 feet negates the need for ladders and scaffolds and makes even the trickiest tasks a quick and hassle-free chore.
The Anyclean technicians are experts in the brush-up of:
- French windows and sliding doors
- Cupolas, skylights, and light tubes
- Double-hung sash windows
- Jalousie windows
- Bay windows
- Clerestory windows.
We always provide thorough dusting and polishing for all window sills, frames, and handles.
Business Window Cleaning
If your premises are located near one of the main transport junctions in West London, there is no need to underline the importance of appearance and presentability. The first thing your customers or business partners notice, even before they enter your premises, is your building facade, window display or glass front. Stay one step ahead of the competition with the most effective sanitary maintenance plans in Kensington Olympia, provided by Anyclean! Here is a quick overview of how we can serve you:
- Ground-floor window cleaning – we will polish your window fronts to perfection – daily should you require it. For a reasonable fee, you can make sure your front-end looks more attractive than anything else in your area!
- Upper-floor window cleaning – no office worker wants to stare out of their windows through a maze of stains, spots, and dust. Make your employees happy and your customers and business partners impressed with our advantageous maintenance plans. We perform all sanitary procedures with Reach & Wash gear, with 0% risk of damage to your property.
- Anyclean provides FREE-OF-CHARGE high-rise window cleaning consultations. Rest assured, you can hardly find a better offer in West London!
Our Professional Certification And Accreditation
- Anyclean is an ISO:9001 and OHSAS:18001 company, certified by the British Assessment Bureau.
- We strictly follow all COSHH rules and regulations (an approved Safe Contractor).
- Anyclean is an associate member of the Guild of Master Craftsmen and the British Institute For Cleaning Science.
- All our cleaners have gone through the BWCA training courses and have its Stamp of Approval.
“Anyclean is the only cleaning company I trust that can come and polish my windows the day after I call them. Oh, and they have the best prices in W14, too!”
“As far as pure efficiency and time management are concerned, no other contractor I have ever booked comes even close to Anyclean!”
We also provide window cleaning in the following neighbouring areas: