Window Cleaning Kings Cross N1
Affordable Window Washing In Kings Cross By Anyclean
Domestic Window Cleaning
Reclaim your N1 home windows from the nasty streaks, stains, and hard-water spots - Anyclean delivers outstanding eco-friendly results without the help of detergents.
Commercial Window Cleaning
Let your perfectly clean storefronts and window displays be the first thing that your customers see! Anyclean will help you achieve it at the best price rates in Kings Cross.
Office Window Cleaning
We deliver perfectly safe and sustainable upper-floor and high-rise window cleaning for Kings Cross offices and large-scale businesses - book your free quote on 020 7099 6964.
Regular Window Upkeep
Whether you are a N1 homeowner or business manager, our daily, weekly, fortnightly, and monthly services are the best long-term solution to your window cleaning problems.
One-off Window Cleaning
Is it possible to have your windows perfecty polished in just a couple of hours? With Anyclean, the answer would be a resounding yes - book us today in Kings Cross!
Emergency Window Cleaning
No other Kings Cross contractor can offer you reliable window cleaning results on such a short notice - 24 to 48 hours! And Anyclean will charge you on the standard one-off rate, too!
A Quick Look At Our Portfolio
Modern window cleaning has become much more than the mundane treatment of the regular glass surfaces. The influx of new interior design elements and innovative materials poses a whole new set of hygienic challenges. Home and business owners have become more demanding too - they expect better results in shorter time spans, with more sustainable effect. Our operative approach and range of services have evolved as well - we may have started as a local-based service contractor in N1, but today we can provide comprehensive solutions to almost any sanitary problem.
Our experienced technicians will take care of the following:
- Glass atriums
- Mirror and glass landscaping features and elements
- Pubs, cafes, and restaurants glass fronts and shops window displays
- Light tubes and skylights
- UPVC and Perspex canopies
- Photovoltaic (solar) panels
- French windows, ranch sliders, and glass doors
- Commercial and business signage and billboards.
- Anyclean provides top-quality hygienic facade maintenance for corporate, administrative, and commercial buildings.
Our Recent Window Washing Jobs In Kings Cross
- Weekly restaurant window displays polishing at Granary Square, N1.
- Large-scale office window cleaning at Handyside Street, N1.
- Upper-floor apartment window cleaning at York Way, N1.
- Emergency window cleaning at Copenhagen Street, N1.
Anyclean's 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
When you book Anyclean, you book high quality - we have sustained one of the highest standards of performance in the industry, and protect all N1 customers with our comprehensive satisfaction guarantee!
Why Should You Pick Us As Your Kings Cross Window Cleaning Provider?
- We cooperate with fully certified experts only - knowledgeable, hardworking, and motivated young professionals
- Anyclean can offer you some of the most competitive window cleaning deals and special offers on the market
- We have more than twenty years of impeccable professional experience and outstanding record of success
- Our specialists only work with pure water, providing you with an eco-friendly hygienic alternative
- We operate with the best window cleaning equipment, available in the UK (Ionic, Unger)
- Anyclean has one of the most comprehensive service portfolios in the industry for both domestic and business customers
- We provide all Kings Cross customers with a 100 customer satisfaction guarantee - if you are disappointed by the final results, we will repeat the necessary procedures FREE OF CHARGE
- We have a comprehensive public Insurance and Liability policy for your complete peace of mind
- You can book us all throughout the year, including Bank and National Holidays
- There is a 0% risk for your windows - we implement the safest cleaning methods like Reach & Wash.
Anyclean's Area Of Coverage
We also provide window cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Window cleaning Bethnal Green
- Window cleaning Bloomsbury
- Window cleaning Camden
- Window cleaning Canonbury
- Window cleaning Clerkenwell
- Window cleaning Dalston
- Window cleaning Euston
- Window cleaning Farringdon
- Window cleaning Finsbury
- Window cleaning Gospel Oak
- Window cleaning Hackney
- Window cleaning Hatton Garden
- Window cleaning Highbury
- Window cleaning Holloway
- Window cleaning Hoxton
- Window cleaning Islington
- Window cleaning London Fields
- Window cleaning Newington Green
- Window cleaning Somers Town
- Window cleaning Stoke Newington
- Window cleaning Tufnell Park
- Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor, complying with all COSHH rules and regulations.
- We have been awarded an ISO:9001 International Certificate for our sustained excellence in quality management systems.
- Anyclean is a member of the Guild of Master Craftsmen and the British Institute for Cleaning Science.
- All of our leading experts have undertaken BWCA (British Window Cleaning Academy) tough courses and have its Stamp of Approval.
The local business community in Kings Cross knows what Anyclean stands for - reliable and punctual service, affordable costs, and tailor-made packages that fit the sanitary demands of your company. Throughout the years, we have built a customer base of family-owned small businesses, local shops, and start-ups. At the same time, we have never shied away from a real challenge and have delivered first-class window cleaning to financial and administrative institutions, world-renowned retail brands and food chains, and corporate entities.
What makes Anyclean's operative approach so effective? We have departed from the prepaid package model and opt for a more flexible, tailor-made routine. You remain in firm control of all important aspects of the service - the timetable and duration of visits, the range of procedures, even the expense cap. Leave the sanitary details to us - twenty years of hard work have taught us enough about commercial window cleaning and the best ways to deal with every hygienic challenge.
Depending on the location of your windows, there are three types of service we provide:
- Ground-floor cleaning - all surfaces that our technicians can reach by hand - shop window displays, pubs, restaurants, and cafes glass facades. We usually work with squeegees and wiping cloths.
- Mid-level cleaning - includes the treatment of all areas between 10 and 70 feet (6th-floor height). If we have unrestricted access to the premises, we prefer to work with the Ionic water-fed poles for quicker and safer results. If access is more problematic, we may resort to hydraulic platforms.
- High-rise window cleaning - the exterior facade maintenance of commercial buildings above the 70-feet vertical limit. Our technicians are specifically trained for the hardest task in our industry - the window cleaning itself takes less time than the risk assessment and security briefings. We employ cradles, suspended scaffolds, and abseiling access to gain safe access to any given area of your building.
The local homeowners usually reach to us for one of two reasons. Reason number one - they are completely fed up with wasting countless hours every month to keep their windows in decent condition. It is a never-ending struggle against the water spots, stains, dust, pollen, and bird droppings - hence the frustration after a while. In such cases our regular packages (weekly, fortnightly or monthly) come as a blessing - you do not need to lift a finger, and yet all glass surfaces at home look perfect. Our technicians will advise you on the most suitable option for your location - usually, higher-traffic areas require more frequent visits.
If you have no problem with the regular cleaning but need professional help for a special occasion, our one-off service option is right up your alley! We are particularly effective after building or refurbishing projects, in cases of end of tenancy cleaning, or when you need an extra hand with the annual sanitary brush-up.
How do we operate on a regular basis? In the vast majority of the cases, we prefer to work with pure water (spray bottles), squeegees, and soft wiping cloths - there are no detergents, no cumbersome equipment, just the old-fashioned hard work and attention to detail. If we need to reach upper-floor windows from the outside, we have the Ionic Reach & Wash gear at our disposal - in other words, our technicians have everything in store for a quick, hassle-free performance.
In case you have specific types of windows at home, you should always keep in mind that the Anyclean experts are proficient in treating:
- Clerestory windows
- Jalousie windows
- Cupolas, light tubes, and skylights
- Bay windows
- French windows and sliding doors
- Double-hung sash windows.
*All Anyclean packages include the mandatory treatment of window sills, handles, and frames.
Booking a top-quality window cleaning service for your home or working place has never been easier in Kings Cross! You just have to call Anyclean on 020 7099 6964, choose the most suitable day in your calendar, and leave all the hassle to us. We have a team of friendly, highly capable, and fully certified technicians with extensive experience in the industry - whatever window cleaning task you have in mind, we are up to the challenge! Anyclean provides regular maintenance and one-off visits for both domestic and commercial customers and can offer you some of the most competitive price rates in Central and North London.
Our company was founded in 1998 and has since become one of the most respected and recognisable brands in the London cleaning industry. Window sanitary treatment has always been a prime service in our portfolio, and we have put extensive effort in becoming as effective and thorough as possible. We have implemented innovative techniques and gear like the Ionic Reach & Wash water-fed poles; we have remained strongly committed to being eco-friendly and operate with organic products only. Each of our visits - regular or one-off - is marked by 100% attention to detail, a result-oriented mindset, and rigorous quality control - we want to make sure you always get the results we promise!
Our Kings Cross crews are at your disposal seven days per week, throughout the whole year. If you want to receive more information about our special deals or ongoing promotions, get in touch with our Customer Support centre on 020 7099 6964. You can also order a free, non-binding quote via the Contact Form - all we need is a few details about your property and the cleaning project you have in mind, and we will come back with a concrete pricing offer.