Carpet Cleaning Southall UB2
Who are we
We are an accredited member of the NCCA with over 15 years of experience in cleaning carpets in Southall UB2. With the expertise our cleaners possess and the professional equipment we have invested in, the results are unmatched. We guarantee a healthy and fresh home right after the cleaning and cleaner carpets for longer. If you have't tried our service, we encourage you to book a session with one of our technicians to notic the difference.
What we offer
- Fully equipped technicians
- Hot water extraction method
- Germs and dust mites removal
- Rotary shampoo
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
To make you aware of our affordable prices, we have published them below:
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
If you would like to go ahead and book a carpet cleaning Southall UB2 service, please call 020 7099 6964.
What makes our service unique and favourite in Southall UB2 area is the powerful technologies we use to lift dirt, dust and bacteria from the carpet surface and base. Our carpet cleaning experience leaves your carpet look and feel fresh, soft and healthy which guarantees a better living environment for your family.
Using the most modern carpet cleaning equipment manufactured by Prochem, we clean both commercial and residential properties to the highest standard without leaving soapy residue or excessive moisture. We invested in a powerful equipment which uses gentle chemicals and heated water to provide the results our customers deserve.
Our Carpet Cleaners
Before ever allowed to enter into your living environment, our technicians attend training courses taught by the NCCA and pass theoretical and practical exams. Upon arrival, they will first inspect your carpet fibers to ensure the safest and the most efficient method of cleaning will be applied. They will also note any stains which might need further treatment in the battle to make them completely invisible. If you have any specific requirements, feel free discuss them with our Southall UB2 carpet cleaning technicians who will listen to you carefully and will meet all your needs.
Using advanced principles for treating carpets, we assure you your carpets are in safe hands and will be cleaned in the best possible way. If for any reason we failed to achieve the expected results, we promise to re-attend free of charge and resolve the issue.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
Did you know that in Southall UB2 we also offer
Window Cleaning Southall
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Southall
Did you know that...
- Dominion Arts Education Centre. Located at 112 The Green, Southall UB2, this arts centre is not just a place where you can see great art on display. It is also a vibrant education venue where you can learn more about the history of art, as well as to learn the steps you should take in order you want to get involved in artistic projects. Located about 5 minutes from Southall Mainline Station, this excellent arts centre is owned and managed by the council, providing a focus for arts educational activities for the local community. The centre has been open for many years and has quickly gained itself a reputation for a well respected part of the cultural scene locally.
- Southall Football Club. It is an amateur football club based in Southall, and affiliated to the Middlesex County Football Association. The club was formed in 1871, with their first recorded match being a 1-0 defeat against Uxbridge FC played at the sporting ground of Southall Park in 1871. Two seasons later Southall entered the FA Cup, with their first victory in the competition coming the following season against Leyton. After spending the next 20 years playing friendlies and cup competitions, the team joined the West London League as founding member in 1892. Southall Football Club play their home games at Reynolds Field ground on Perivale Lane, Greenford, and are currently members of the Spartan South Midlands League Division One.
- Wharncliffe Viaduct. One of the local landmarks of significant interest, it is a 300 yards high imposing, brick-built structure located on the north side of Uxbridge Road, on the boundary between Southall and Hanwell. This viaduct was built in 1837 and carries the Great Western Main Line railways across the Brent Valley. This was the first major structure designed by the prominent mechanical and civil engineer, Isambard Kingdom Brunel (1806-1859). The Wharncliffe Viaduct was also the fist railway viaduct to be constructed with hollow piers, a distinguishing feature that is much appreciated by a large colony of bats who inhabit the structure since it was erected.