Carpet Cleaning Chalk
Anyclean Now Offers Carpet Cleaning in Chalk DA12
We stand by our commitment to quality by providing the best ever service available in Chalk DA12 area. Call 020 7099 6964 to speak to our friendly team and book a carpet cleaner for your home or office.
Carpet Cleaning Prices in Chalk DA12
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)
First Class Carpet Cleaning
- Hot Water Extraction
- Dry Carpet Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
- Scotchgard Stain Protection
- Spot and Stain Removal
- Pet Urine Removal
- Anti-Static Treatment
As members of the NCCA, our technicians uses only premium quality child and pet friendly products containing non toxic, natural ingredients and we combine this with the ultimate in modern and highly regarded carpet cleaning equipment to bring you a truly first class carpet and upholstery cleaning service.
Carpet Cleaning Chalk and the neighbourhood
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
“I have used Anyclean few times already and the service they offer is reliable and thorough. Their work exceeds the quality of other cleaning companies and I will definitely use them again.” – Mr. Anthony R., Chalk
“They did a fabulous job with the carpets and rugs at my house. They did everything I wanted to be done, and they were keen enough to help me move some furniture around the house. I will always use Anyclean!” – Ms. Pamela B., Chalk
“We highly recommend Anyclean for their carpet cleaning service. Ever since they were recommended by my parents, they are the only carpet cleaning company that we use. Anyclean’s operatives always accomplish superb results in cleaning and getting rid of stubborn stains. They are the friendliest and the most professional carpet cleaners you will find in Chalk.” – Ms. Julia R., Chalk
- Chalk DA12 is a suburb and former village situated in east Gravesend in Kent, forming part of the town area. The area takes its name from the Saxon word ‘cealc’ which means ‘a chalkstone’.
- The trade of chalkstones worked in the area of Chalk from the 17th century onwards. Large quantities of gun-flints were also produced on the site until the early 19th century.
- Chalkstones carry flints, stones embedded in the chalk, which were used in constructing as well as in providing the means of fire for muskets. The chalk is often cut to provide a flat edge as a craft known as ‘flint-knapping’.
- An interesting fact about Chalk is that writer Charles Dickens spent his honeymoon with his new wife, Catherine Hogorth. In Chalk he wrote the early instalments of Pickwick Papers and has used village’s old forge as a model for Joe Gargery’s cottage in Great Expectations.