Carpet Cleaning Cobham KT11
Professional Carpet Cleaning Provided in Cobham
Carpets take a lot of wear and tear over time and even though they are regularly vacuumed, carpet manufacturers recommend having them steam cleaned by a professional at least every year to maintain them in a good condition. Anyclean has been providing expert level carpet cleaning service in Cobham KT11 since 1998 and we are able to succesfully remove all dirt and potentially problematic substances using our powerful cleaning equipment and environmentally friendly products.
Fully Guaranteed Service
- Additional treatment on the heavy traffic areas
- Professionally trained & vetted cleaners
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Steam cleaning method
- Germs removal
- Scotchguar stain protection available
Our Price List
We provide a carpet cleaning service at a different level and we can assure you that each time you will get the highest value for your money. For a free estimate on carpet cleaning Cobham KT11 please call 020 7099 6964 or check our price list.
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
We recommend your carpets to be steam cleaned every 6-12 months to preserve their appearance and remove invisible bacteria. The hot water extraction process is the most efficient one available on the market and we are able to successfully apply it to your carpet. For all your carpet cleaning and maintenance demands in Cobham KT11, we are available with a short notice.
Equipment & Products
We treat each carpet with the utmost care and attention to ensure we provide the best treatment ever. At Anyclean we use the most advanced equipment available on the market which certainly delivers the results we expect. Depending on the type of the carpet fibers, we are able to provide a low-moisture, hot water extraction or dry compound cleaning which work in combination with biodegredable and efficient cleaning products.
Trained Carpet Cleaning Technicians
Our skilled technicians can assure you that your carpet will be beautiful again and clean for the years to come if it is treated professionally. They are NCCA trained and certified and they will provide the best service your carpet needs to be fresh and healthy. Our company works only with the most motivated, trustworthy and experienced cleaners who will provide each service with pleasure and respect. To book one of our experts in Cobham KT11 please call 020 7099 6964 and we are confident you will make the right choice.
We will get your carpets perfectly cleaned and we guarantee that on a 100%. If at the end of the service, you feel that we failed to meet your expetations, don't worry, because we will come back free of charge and re-clean the areas until your complete satisfaction.
Carpet cleaning Cobham and the neighbouring areas:
- East Horsley
- Carpet Cleaning Esher
- Hinchley Wood
- Stoke d'Abernon
- The Bookhams
- Carpet Cleaning Walton on Thames
- Carpet Cleaning Weybridge
- Whiteley Village
Did you know that in Cobham KT11 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Cobham
Interesting Places in Cobham...
- The playing ground of the Chelsea Football Club is in Cobham. The red brick water mill is one of the most famous historic building in the area.
- Cobham Park, in Cobham, Surrey KT11, is a country house located in Downside Road. It was the family home of the Combe family until the beginning of the 20th century. Cobham Park has always been in private or corporate property and it has never been open to the public.
Cobham KT11 has four football clubs, one cricket club and one rugby club:
- Cobham Football Club. Located in The leg O Mutton in Downside Bridge Road, the club was established in 1892.
- Mole Valley SCR F.C. The club was founded in 1978 and is located in Downside Bridge Road, Cobham KT11.
- Cobham United Football Club.
- Cobham Town FC.
- Cobham Avorians Cricket Club. Founded in 1928, the club is situated in the woods of Burnhill estate, Cobham KT11.
- Cobham Rugby Football Club. It was formed in 1930 as Old Surbitonians RFC by the first group of school leavers from Surbiton County School. Cobham Rugby Club is located in the leafy suburbs of Surrey, in Old Surbitonians Memorial Ground, Cobham KT11.
Notable past and present residents of Cobham Kt11:
- Protestant religious reformer and political activist Gerrard Winstanley (1609-1676), who lived in Cobham KT11.
- French-born British soldier Field Marshal John Ligonier, 1st Earl Ligonier (1680-1770), who lived at Cobham Park.
- Sailor and career officer in the Royal Navy Admiral Sir Graham Moore (1764-1843), who lived in Brook Farm, Cobham KT11.
- General Sir Thomas William Brotherton (1785-1868).
- Lieutenant-General Lord Henry Hugh Manvers Percy (1817-1877).
- Poet and cultural critic Matthew Arnold (1822-1888), who lived in Cobham between 1873 and 1888).
- Patron to the arts and lawyer Vernon Lushington (1832-1912), who lived at Pyports in Cobham.
- Cricketer Fred Stedman (1870-1918) was born in Cobham.
- Pictorialist photographer and artist Malcolm Arbuthnot (1877-1967), who was born in Cobham.
- Aviation pioneer and yachtsman Sir Thomas Octave Murdoch (1888-1989), who lived in Cobham in the 1920s.
- Stage actor Sir Felix Edward Aylmer Jones (1889-1979), who lived at Painshill House in Cobham in the 1970s.
- Canadian First World War flying ace Lieutenant Harold Byron Hudson (1898-1982) was born in Cobham.
- Composer John Mervyn Addinson (1920-1998) was born in Cobham KT11.
- Former racing driver Kenneth McAlpine was born in Cobham, in 1920.
- Entrepreneur Nicholas Keith Arthur Jones (born 1963.
- Whig politician Harvey Christian Combe (1752-1818), who was owner of Cobham Park.
- American film and stage actor Aaron Edward Eckhart (born 1968), who lived in Cobham and attended the American Community School.