Carpet Cleaning Cobham DA12
Anyclean Now Offers Carpet Cleaning in Cobham DA12
For all your carpet cleaning needs, Anyclean provides professional cleaning for all types of carpets. To book one of our trained carpet cleaner, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet Cleaning Prices in Cobham DA12
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
7 Days Carpet Cleaning Service
- Fully equipped carpet technicians
- Quick drying
- Germs, bacteria and parasite removal
- Great results
- Scotchguard protection
- No hidden charges
As a professional carpet cleaning company we spend time and efforts in training our staff. They are experienced, qualified and capable in dealing with any stain on the carpet as they attend regular NCCA practical courses. NCCA - The National Carpet Cleaning Association is the UK trade body dedicated to the art of carpet and upholstery cleaning.
Carpet Cleaning Cobham and the neighbourhood
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
"One of the best carpet cleaning companies I have ever used. Affordable rates and very efficient work. I would recommend Anyclean to anyone who needs reliable cleaning at a good price." - Ms. Alison G., Cobham
"I had a great experience working with Anyclean. Their carpet cleaner was punctual, friendly and did a great job cleaning my carpet and two area rugs. I would use this company again." - Ms. Christine W., Cobham
"Great people and excellent service! The carpet cleaner sent by Anyclean was very helpful and informative and he answered all my questions about the carpets." - Ms. Seline S., Cobham
- Cobham is a village and civil parish within the Gravesham District of Kent. Cobham is situated south of Watling Street, which is the old road from Dover to London, 6 miles south east of Gravesend. The Parish of Cobham comprises an area of 1,240 ha and, according to the census from 2001, has a population of 1,328.
- The parish church dates back from the 13th century and is dedicated to St Mary Magdalene. The church has brasses which are considered as the finest in the country.
- There are two open space areas in Cobham: Cobham Park and Jeskyns. Cobham Park is consisted of extensive woodlands and Jeskyns is a one-time farm spread over 360acres that has been turned into a greenspace area by the Forestry Commision.
- Famous people who are related to Cobham include Charles Dickens, who set part of The Pickwick Papers in the parish, and comedian Joe Pasquale, who lives in the area.