Carpet Cleaning Chertsey KT16
Local Carpet Cleaning Company
We are a reliable carpet cleaning provider in Chertsey KT16 and all the neighbouring areas. We have been around since 1998 and our busines has grown significantly thanks to the hard work of our technicians. We have the knowledge and the expertise to treat different types of carpet fibers delivering excellent results and full customer satisfaction. For all your carpet cleaning needs, Anyclean has the right solution for you - call 020 7099 6964 to get a quote.
Our Service At a Glance
- Additional treatment on the heavy traffic areas
- Fast drying
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Steam cleaning method
- Anti-static treatment
- Vetted carpet cleaners
Carpet Cleaning Prices
You can get an excellent carpet cleaning in Chertsey KT16 at a low price, thanks to Anyclean. Please look at our rates below and schedule a carpet cleaning for the most suitable day and time for you.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Exceptional Cleaning Service
As a reputable carpet cleaning Chertsey KT16 company, we have always made our customers satisfied with our cleaning services. We are experts in cleaning soft floorings and whenever you book a service with us, we guarantee you will get exceptional service carried out by experienced technicians. They will assess your carpets and will choose the most appropriate cleaning method.
Equipment & Materials
As a leading professional carpet cleaning company in Chertsey KT16 we have invested in the most efficient and powerful equipment which in combination with the products we use deliver unbeatable results. All our materials are eco-friendly and bio degradable because consider the environment and our clients. Having your carpets treated with our equipment eliminates the risk of allergies and extends the life of your carpets.
Experienced Carpet Cleaners
Because different carpet fibers require different treatment, we educate our cleaners to an expert level. They are supplied with the latest equipment to ensure a high quality service is provided every time. They apply the most advanced techniques to treat your carpet in the most efficient and safest way. You can trust our technicians they will do the best for your carpets in Chertsey KT16 so they can last for many years to come.
As a leading carpet cleaning in Chertsey KT16, we offer a 100% guarantee to all customers who have chosen to use our services. If after we complete the service you feel that we didn't meet your needs, we will come back free of charge and re-clean your carpet until your complete satisfaction.
Carpet cleaning Chertsey KT16 and the following areas:
- Egham Hythe
- Englefield Green
- New Haw
- Saint George's Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Weybridge
Did you know that in Chertsey KT16 we also offer
Window Cleaning Chertsey
End of Tenancy Cleaning Chertsey
Domestic Cleaning Chertsey
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Chertsey
What You Should Know About Chertsey ...
- Chertsey is one of the oldest towns in England. More information about the history of the town could be found in the nearest museum. It also hosts The Black Cherry Fair each year.
- Chertsey Museum is housed in a Regency town house at 33 Windsor Street, Chertsey KT16. It was opened to the public in 1965, and since then its collections have grown and now stores an impressive collection of photographs and artifacts. These items range from local archeology and history of Chertsey Abbey, artworks, to a large collection of documents.
- The Chertsey Abbey was founded in 666. It was dedicated to St Peter and was almost completely destroyed in 1537. Then the Parish Church, which was dedicated to All Saints, was re-dedicated to St. Peter.
- St. Peter’s Hospital is medium sized local general hospital, located at Guildford Road, Chertsey KT16. It is the largest provider of acute healthcare services in Surrey, covering the needs of 380,000people.
- The Bridge Hotel Chertsey is a family-friendly 3 star hotel. Located in the Bridge road in Chertsey KT16, The Bridge has undergone a Ј1.7 million refurbishment. It has Boat House bar & restaurant and a riverside terrace, offering beautiful views. Whether you are looking for comfortable, affordable accommodation or for a quality riverside restaurant in Chertsey, The Bridge Hotel Chertsey is the right choice for you.
Some of the most noted people associated with the area of Chertsey KT16 include:
- Lawter, mediator, broadcaster and philanthropist Mark Stephens (born 1957), who lievd in Chertsey between 1962 and 1982.
- Musician, singer-songwriter Dough Walker was born in Chertsey in 1975.
- Singer-songwriter, painter and author Vivian Stanshall (1943-1995) and his wife, American novelist, theatrical producer and director Ki Longfellow lived on a houseboat moored on the Thames beginning in 1977.
- Pop singer Chesney Lee Hawkes (born 1971) lives in Chertsey.
- Synthpop musician Vincent John Martin, better known as Vince Clarke (born 1960).
- Professional footballer Robert Paul Green (born 1980) was born in Chertsey.
- Songwriter and keyboardist Robert Stanley “Bobby” Whitlock (born 1948).
- Solo artist and former bassist for te band Son of Dark, Steven John Rushton (born 1987).
- Glamour model Charmaine Sinclair (born 1971).
- Comedian, actor and presenter Rufus Hound was born in Chertsey, 1979.
- Musician Keith John Moon (1946-1978) was born in Chertsey.