Carpet Cleaning Laleham TW18
Long Established Carpet Cleaning Company Laleham TW18
To satisfy all our customers, we always choose the right method of cleaning individually depending on the condition and the type of the carpet at your property. As a professional company in the industry, we use the most powerful and efficient cleaning products and equipment to guarantee the results you expect. Our services have become popular in Laleham TW18 and we successfully clean properties even in the neighbouring areas.
Our Service at a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Quick response
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Satisfaction guarantee
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
We take pride in the efficient and transparent service we provide to all our customers in Laleham. With our long carpet cleaning experience and NCCA recognition, we have been recognised as one of the top carpet cleaning providers ensuring the industry's standards are met with each carpet cleaning service we provide.
Get A Quote
Call us for a free quote!
020 7099 6964
Carpet Cleaning Laleham and the neighbourhood
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
"We have been using Anyclean for carpet cleaning for the last 3 years. They have never disappointed us. Their carpet cleaning technicians are friendly and efficient, and they always manage to get the pet stain and odours out." - Ms. Miranda R., Laleham
"What a great carpet cleaning job! The cleaner was uniformed, polite and courteous. We had a large ketchup stain on our white carpet that did not come out with the previous carpet cleaner we hired, but he was able to completely remove it. From now on I will call only your company when I need my carpet thoroughly cleaned." - Ms. Vanessa F., Laleham
"Friendly and responsible service. The cleaner was very efficient in his work. He got all though stains and spots out and now my carpet looks great." - Ms. Quintilla R., Lelaham
- Laleham TW18 is a village located in the borough of Spelthorne, in the county of Surrey, that adjoins Stanes. The village is within the historic boundaries of Middlesex, with Laleham Park by the River Themes to its south, Ashford and Shepperton to its north and south-east, and Gueen Mary Reservoir located to its east.
- The term Laleham is considered to come from ‘lael’ (which means ‘twif’) and ‘ham’, meaning ‘water meadow’ or ‘village’.
- Poet and critic Matthew Arnold was born on the side and is berried in All Saints’ Churchyard. There is a local Comprehensive school named after him, while his father, Dr Thomas Arnold, was headmaster at Rugby School. Although Dr Arnold traveled widely his family was settled in Laleham.
- After his retirement in 1982, Alfred Robens, Baron Robens of Woldingham lived with his wife at Laleham Abbey.