Carpet Cleaning Chipstead
Anyclean Now Offers Carpet Cleaning in Chipstead CR5
Our trained, certified and fully insured specialists will meet your needs and leave your carpet spotless and fresh as it was when you first installed it. If you are in doubt which company to choose when it comes to cleaning carpets, we assure you Anyclean is the right choice.
Carpet Cleaning Prices in Chipstead CR5
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
Carpet Cleaning Features
- Efficient carpet cleaning
- Treating different carpet textures
- Hot water extraction
- Germs, bacteria and dust mites removal
- Scotchgard protection
- No hidden charges
- Trained and vetted cleaners
We have some of the best carpet cleaners in Chipstead CR5 and the evidence of that are so many satisfied customers. If you want to be one of them just call 020 7099 6964 to get a quote. You can rely on them because they are trained appropriately according to The National Carpet Cleaners Association’s (NCCA) standards. They will also do their best to meet your expectations.
Carpet Cleaning Chipstead and the neighbourhood
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Burgh Heath
- The Wrythe
“These guys are amazing! I have used Anyclean’s carpet cleaning service several times and I would recommend it to anyone who needs a high-quality cleaning at a decent price.” – Mr. A. Atkins, Chipstead
“Their cleaners are friendly and very cautious about cleaning. They know their job and are willing to put extra efforts to make your carpet look the best it can.” – Ms. M. Brown, Chipstead
“With three young kids we get many different kinds of stains on our carpets and upholstery. Anyclean were completely able to clean everything and make the carpets soft again. I would definitely recommend this service.” – Mr. T. Watson, Chipstead
- Chipstead is a commuter village settled in the north-eastern corner of the Surrey County. The village spreads across the administrative border with the London Borough of Croydon, with Chipstead Valley Primary School being administered by the London Borough of Croydon.
- Chipstead CR5 is bordering with the villages Woodmansterne, Banstead, Coulsdon, Hooley and Kingswood.
- Chipstead was first recorded in Domesday Book as Tepestede. The village was held by William de Wateville and its Domesday assets included 1 mill worth £1, woodland worth 5 hogs and 7 plugs.
- Although the village has one of the area’s most expensive housing, its residents continue to resist the installation of street lights, especially in its southernmost parts.