First-rate Carpet Cleaning Hackney
Premium Quality Carpet Care In E9
Anyclean provides you with the ultimate carpet protection and washing solutions in Hackney
What Cleaning Services Do We Provide?
- Domestic carpet cleaning - one-off deep washing, regular care, post-tenancy treatment
- Commercial carpet washing for local businesses - restaurants, stores, cafes, etc.
- Office carpet maintenance packages
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress washing and anti-dust mites treatment
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does Booking A Carpet Wash Cost With Anyclean?
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Why Choose Anyclean?
- First-class cleaning specialists, certified by the NCCA
- 20+ years of experience in the industry
- Excellent results for the money you pay
- Money-back and quality protection guarantee
- Available seven days per week
- Comprehensive service portfolio
- Special deals and exclusive offers for regular customers
- Implementing the latest carpet cleaning methods
- We work with the best brands of professional equipment, available in the UK - Prochem, RotoVac, Host, Karcher
- Free quotes are available 24/7 via email
Home Carpet Washing
Book the most effective carpet-care service packages in Hackney Central and get rid of the dirt smothering, stains, and mould spots for good! Top quality guaranteed by Anyclean!
Commercial Carpet Care
We have served the local business community for over two decades, cleaning the carpeted floors of restaurants, cafes, and stores at the best price rates near Dalston!
Office Carpet Upkeep
Anyclean's specialised service counters the negative effect of heavy foot traffic and constant wear and tear, and keeps your office carpets in pristine condition!
If you are not happy with the look and overall condition of your upholstered furniture, give us a quick call before you buy a new one - our cleaning will save you some money!
Make sure your bedroom is not infested with dust mites - our powerful steam washing will remove the nasty allergens with a long-term positive effect to your health!
Area Rug Cleaning
0% risk of damage and 100% cleaning efficiency - the perfect combination for your rug washing! Anyclean offers you the best prices for the service in E9 - guaranteed!
What Have We Cleaned Recently In E9 And E8?
- Regular office carpet deep clean at Dalston Ln, Hackney, London E8 1NG.
- Sofas and armchairs steam washing and stain removal at Spurstowe Rd, Hackney E8 1LS.
- Mattress dust mites removal at Queensbridge Rd, Dalston, London E8 3AS.
- One-off carpet washing (hot water extraction) at Prince Edward Rd, Hackney Wick, London E9 5LX.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, microparticles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Spot And Stain Removal
Your carpets are in good condition, except for the irritating persistent stains you cannot remove. Do not worry, Anyclean has the perfect instant solution to the problem!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Shorter drying spans, more efficient treatment, and longer-lasting effects - Anyclean's dry carpet cleaning delivers unmatched results within tight deadlines.
Pet Odour Removal
Before your cats and dogs learn that the carpet is not their private toilet, we have the perfect extra service to get rid of the stains and unpleasant smells all around the house.
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Static electricity has no place in any modern household, full of electric appliances - Anyclean removes it in the matter of minutes with a 100% health-safe treatment.
We take carpet care and long-term protection to the next level with a caredully selected stain and humidity repellent that will significantly extend the lifespan of the carpet!
Trust The Local Carpet Shampoo Experts
You can take advantage of our premium-quality East London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Bethnal Green
- Carpet Cleaning Bow
- Carpet Cleaning Bromley by Bow
- Carpet Cleaning Cambridge Heath
- Carpet Cleaning Clapton
- Carpet Cleaning Haggerston
- Carpet Cleaning Leyton
- Carpet Cleaning London Fields
- Carpet Cleaning Mile End
- Carpet Cleaning Shoreditch
- Carpet Cleaning Stoke Newington
- Carpet Cleaning Stratford
- Carpet Cleaning Walthamstow
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Clean My Carpets While I Am At Work?
Yes, of course. You can leave a set of keys to your neighbour, porter or letting/estate agent. Please provide the contact details where we have to pick up the keys from including a name and a telephone number. We will collect the keys, do the job and then return the keys to the initial collection address or post them back through the letterbox.
Please note that we may charge you £20.00+VAT if keys have to be picked up from a different postcode.
We insist that you are present at the time of completion so you can inspect the results and pay any outstanding balances to the carpet cleaner.
What methods of carpet cleaning do you use?
We use the hot water extraction method also known as steam cleaning. This is the best and the most efficient carpet cleaning method. We also use bonnet buffing, shampoo brushing, dry compound cleaning(HOST®) systems.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
Can wet carpets make you ill?
Unfortunately - yes. Wet and soiled carpets are the perfect environment for the formation of mould, bacteria, and germs that can cause asthma and other respiratory problems as well as dangerous bacterial infections.
"Do not be misled by the friendly and easygoing manner of the Anyclean carpet washers - there is nothing amateurish about their performance. The results they deliver are no joke!"
Mr R. Williams, Rothbury Rd, London E9 5HA
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Clissold Park. Located in Greenway Close, Hackney, this park was once a country estate, but today is open to the public, providing an attractive parkland and selection of top-quality leisure facilities. Officially introduced to the public in 1889, now the park has a country house that can be looked around, providing refreshment treats for the visitors. On the site of Clissold Park you will find tennis courts, basketball courts and athletic facilities. There are also a pond and fountain, as well as deer enclosure area. Clissold Park is regarded as one of Hackney’s most popular park, and in 2009 was awarded the Green Flag Award.
- Hackney Central. Based in Amhurst Road, this nightclub is Hackney’s freshest venue. Converted from a railway station, the Central has a plush bar/restaurant area, set on the ground floor, and a nightclub upstairs. The menu offers delicious Caribbean fusion food and an excellent selection of soft drinks, cocktails and spirits. The club is operated by impresarios David Catlin and Billy Boyd, who have combined the long years of experience with the musical comprehension of the local DJ Ron, making this place one of the best nightclubs in the Hackney area of London. If you are looking for a bar that offers diverse selection of modern music combined with urban sounds, in a superb party atmosphere, then Hackney Central is the right place for you.
- Cassland Crescent. It is a small and very well kept public garden that is located in Cassland Road, Hackney. The garden was laid back in the remote 1850s, and some of the surrounding buildings are stunning Grade II listed Georgian terraces. Since 1931, the Cassland Crescent garden is protected by the London Squares Preservation Act. In 1999, a group of local residents decided to start the Cassland Crescent user Group with the aim to maintain the garden and keep it in good shape.
- St John at Hackney Church. It is an iconic church set in centre of Hackney. Located on Lower Clapton Road, St John at Hackney has served the local community for over 700 years, and today it continues the work of glorifying God through worshipping and praying. The church is housed in a splendid Georgian building, offering the ideal combination of awe and intimacy place. One of the most interesting features on the site is the venerable 13th century church tower in the churchyard. This, along with the recently restored green spaces makes a good image of the past, where history and identity meet. St John at Hackney is home to a large community of committed Christians who meet regularly for worship, as well as to get involved to the affairs of the day, such as social events and charity functions. It also maintains strong links with local schools, including Hackney Free & Parochial School, St John and St James Primary School.
- Hackney Empire. It is a theatre on Mare Street, Hackney Central E8, that is housed in a Grade II listed building. Designed by the celebrated architect Franck Matcham, the theatre was built in 1901. With its electric lights, in-built projection facility and central heating, this theatre was one of the most technologically advanced entertainment venues of its time. Soon after the theatre opened, it started displaying acts from all over the world. Even Charlie Chaplin appeared a number of times, before he moved to America to pursuit fame in Hollywood. But perhaps the most important star to appear in this historic music hall was Marie Lloyd. She lived on Graham Road, which is very close to Hackney Empire, and was best known for constantly shocking and challenging her audience, while acting. Set in the cultural heart of East End, today Hackney Empire is recognised as Britain’s premier black theatre. It also plays host to a number of new theatre, shows, music concerts, comedy acts, as well as an annual pantomime.