Professional Carpet Cleaning Stamford Hill
Reliable Carpet Care Services In N16, North London
Anyclean has been one of the most respected carpet treatment contractors in Stamford Hill since 1998
What Cleaning Options Do We Offer?
- Domestic carpet cleaning - one-off, regular, and end of tenancy
- Commercial carpet care for local businesses
- Office carpet maintenance
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and stain removal
- Curtain steam washing
- Mattress washing and dust mites removal
How Much Do Our N16 Carpet Washing Services Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Why Is Anyclean The Best Carpet Shampoo Choice You Can Make In Stamford Hill?
- A team of NCCA-certified, hardworking technicians
- A comprehensive service portfolio for domestic and commercial customers
- Money-back Guarantee
- Completely hassle-free service
- We are at your disposal seven days per week, all holidays included
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees or extra charges
- No risk of damage to your rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture
- We work with the best brands of specialised equipment - Karcher, Prochem, RotoVac, Host
Home Carpet Cleaning
We can take care of the most common negative factors affecting your carpets - mould, humidity, stains, and dirt smothering - and revive them to a perfect condition.
Commercial Carpet Washing
The perfect solution for local businesses that wish to retain the comfort and beauty of their carpets. Top prices and special offers in Stamford Hill - guaranteed!
Office Carpet Upkeep
Your office carpets are exposed to heavy traffic, dirt, and moisture every day - we guarantee that we can keep them in perfect condition for a reasonable fee!
Make sure your bedroom is not infested with dust mites - our powerful steam washing will remove the nasty allergens with a long-term positive effect to your health!
It is possible to restore your furniture pieces to their "out-of-the-box" condition - just book an appointment with an Anyclean cleaner, and we will take care of it for you!
Area Rug Cleaning
Rug cleaning requires much more skill and attention to detail than the regular carpet washing - and our top-tier N15 experts possess both these qualities in abundance.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs Around The Area
- Large Persian rugs washing at Fairview Rd, London N15 6LH.
- Hot water extraction for small-store carpets at Stamford Hill, London N16 5LG.
- One-off domestic carpet cleaning at Amhurst Park, London N16 5AQ.
- Curtain steam washing at Linthorpe Rd, London N16 5RE.
What Carpet Cleaning Techniques Do We Use?
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean offers you the exclusive chance to get first-class carpet cleaning results and use your premises in 3-4 hours! Our VLM method redefines fast carpet treatment!
Our excellent stain and humidity repellent puts an invisible defence over your carpet, keeping the mould spots away longer than most other products on the market!
Spot And Stain Removal
Have you given up on dealing with the most persistent carpet stains? Anyclean offers you a chance to turn the tables in your favour - book our spot and stain removal today!
Hot Water Extraction
Also known as steam cleaning or carpet shampoo, this method remains the most powerful and effective way to remove dirt, grime, and bacteria down to the carpet pad!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Though invisible, static electricity is a major problem for modern households and can cause severe problems - unless you book Anyclean's highly effective treatment!
Pet Odour Removal
Having a pet in your household does not mean that you have to put up with the urine stains and unpleasant smell - our top service deals with both issues at the same time!
Where Can You Book Us?
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet cleaning Bowes Park
- Carpet cleaning Crouch End
- Carpet cleaning Finsbury Park
- Carpet cleaning Harringay
- Carpet cleaning Hornsey
- Carpet cleaning Manor House
- Carpet cleaning Newington Green
- Carpet cleaning Seven Sisters
- Carpet cleaning South Tottenham
- Carpet cleaning Stoke Newington
- Carpet cleaning Stroud Green
- Carpet cleaning Tottenham
- Carpet cleaning Walthamstow
- Carpet cleaning West Green
- Carpet cleaning Wood Green
Frequently Asked Questions
Can carpet cleaning damage my carpets?
Yes - if it is not done properly. Professional carpet-care specialists have very strict operative algorithms and follow them step by step. Extra care should be observed when your carpet receives hot water extraction - you must allow for the proper drying time before you can step on the treated area. All Anyclean technicians have received meticulous NCCA training and know how to protect your floor coverings while working on them.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally, your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However, in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
Is professional carpet cleaning better than doing it yourself?
Many people do not believe it or do not want to admit it, but you can never achieve the efficiency of a professional carpet cleaner. First of all, you do not have access to the specialised equipment and materials that are at our disposal. Second, we have spent years in acquiring our level of knowledge in the best techniques for carpet treatment. Third - you may try to deep-clean your carpet once a year, we do it every day.
"There is no other London cleaning contractor I would trust with my carpets but Anyclean! They have been a rock solid and highly efficient partner to my business for more than nine years!"
M. Madocks, Holmleigh Rd, London N16 5QG
Did You Know That...?
- Stamford Hill is a district in the borough of Hackney, located close to the border with Haringey. The area is situated about 5.5 miles north northeast of Charing Cross and is home to the largest Hasidic Jewish and Adeni Jewish community in Europe. After the 1880s, an influx of Jews moved to Stamford Hill, escaping from the poverty of Stepney. Also, a large number of Jewish families arrived to the area from other London suburbs, and in 1915 the New Synagogue was affiliated to Stamford Hill to serve its growing Jewish population.
- Stamford Hill Primary School. It is very much a community school with some of the pupils and staff coming from different parts of the world. Stamford Hill is a mixed-sex Primary, designed to cater for 234 children aged 3 to 11 years. Benefiting from this extraordinary richness of backgrounds, the school’s officials always aim to build on this rich diversity, going beyond the National Curriculum to provide pupils with every opportunity to develop to their full potential. The school has particular emphasis on music and sport, and every term here witnesses concert and performances in music and drama. The school’s both boys and girls football teams regularly achieve success, being the current champions for the boys and girls teams in the Haringey Primary Football League. Children at the Stamford Hill Primary School receive excellent education in a safe, enjoyable and stimulating environment.
- St Ignatius Church Stamford Hill. It is a Roman Catholic Parish Church located at 27 High Road, Stamford Hill, and served by the Society of Jesus, commonly referred to as the Jesuits. The church was born from the need of a parish to be set in the area, in which the population has increasingly grown after the suburban railways were constructed between 1871 and 1891. The parish was founded in 1894 when the Jesuits were invited by Cardinal Herbert Vaugh to open not only a parish, but also an elementary school and secondary school for boys. Due to financial reasons the church itself was build in two stages. The first stage, which included the sanctuary, was opened in 1903, while the rest of the church was completed in 1911. Today St Ignatius in Stamford Hill enjoys the dedication of so many committed parishioners who meet on a regular basis at the church to partake in worship and prayer.
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Whole Foods Market. Located at 32-40 Stoke Newington Church Street, this market is just four minutes from Stamford Hill N16. It specialises in organically grown, healthy food produce with an emphasis of products that are free artificial elements, such as clours, preservatives, hydrogenated fats, or sweeteners. But the site offers more than a grocery store. There are also stalls selling beauty and health products, as well as an outdoor seating area completed with a welcoming coffee bar.
- Yum Yum.It is an award winning Thai restaurant located in a beautifully designed new premises in a Grade II listed building, at 187 Stoke Newington High St. The venue is just within walking distance from Stamford Hill N16 and offers its customers with an extensive menu of strictly classical Thai cuisine. This includes delicious desserts with a Thai twist, as well as an excellent cocktail list including some alcoholic ice teas. As one of the most popular restaurants in the Stoke Newington area, during the years Yum Yum has received many awards and accolades for its excellent food and service. Based in a grant listed Georgian building, the restaurant has over 300 covers and beautiful interiors, combining the classic Thai motives with a contemporary Asian design. Yum Yum is served by state-of-the-art kitchens and experienced serving teams who are always friendly and polite. It is the perfect dining venue whether for an intimate date, family dinner of a special occasion.
- Abney Park Cemetery and Nature Reserve. Hidden away in the north east corner of London, it is a non-denominational cemetery and a nature reserve that opened as a public burial ground in 1840. The cemetery was one of the seven new cemeteries to be built out in London, when by the middle 19th century most parish church grounds became overcrowded. Though the site is closed for public burials it is still a highly influential, pioneering and yet relatively unknown conservation area. The site is open for visitors to walk around the grounds and explore the impressive memorials. It is also regularly used in a series of arts, education and recreation projects.