Affordable Cleaning Services Raynes Park SW20
Helping SW10 Customers With Their Cleaning Since 1998
Anyclean is the effective answer to all your cleaning problems in Raynes Park
What Cleaning Services Do We Offer?
- Domestic cleaning Raynes Park
- Carpet cleaning Raynes Park
- Window cleaning Raynes Park
- End of tenancy cleaning Raynes Park
- Office cleaning Raynes Park
You can also book us if you need help with the oven cleaning, patio and driveway cleaning, gutter cleaning, garden cleaning, spring cleaning, after-builders cleans, and rubbish removal.
How Much Does It Cost To Book Anyclean?
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£35.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£43.00 p/h|
|Weekly/Fortnightly||Call 020 7099 6964 for a quote|
|Single window (outside)||from £5.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and a valid for postcodes within the M25. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
Why Choose Anyclean As Your Long-term SW20 Cleaning Contractor?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
What Have We Cleaned Recently In Raynes Park?
- Monthly office thorough cleaning at Blenheim Rd, London SW20 9BA.
- Hot water extraction for small store carpets at Bushey Rd, Raynes Park, London SW20 8BP.
- High-rise exterior window washing at Kingston Rd, Raynes Park, London SW20 8DT.
- Mattress steam washing and dust mites removal at Spencer Rd, Raynes Park, Wimbledon SW20 0QN.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I hire someone to clean my house?
If you feel like you can deal with the home chores and you have no problem with cleaning, the answer should be no. If, however, you think dusting, sweeping, and polishing is a total waste of time or you are overburdened by professional or family duties - book a cleaner right away. First of all, professional cleaners are much more effective and quicker in the sanitary treatment of residential premises. Second, today's rates of domestic cleaning in London are perfectly reasonable, so you do not have to spend a fortune to keep your home clean.
What's the difference between a maid and a house cleaner?
Most people use the two terms as interchangeable synonyms, but people in the industry know better. "House cleaner" refers to a professionally trained person who comes and does the housekeeping chores once per week or fortnight. A maid usually takes over the entire set of housekeeping duties and spends significantly more time in the household, up to several hours per day.
How long should a cleaner take?
It depends on how large your house or apartment is. A regular two-bedroom home should not require more than 3 or at most 4 hours to finish all cleaning chores.
Did You Know That...?
- Bordered by Wimbledon and New Malden, Raynes Park is located in the heart of London’s commuter belt. Although the first houses on the site appeared after the railway arrived in the 19th century, most of the constructing work didn’t take place until the 20th century, so the area is considerably recently developed. Raynes Park is predominantly residential with a few shops and supermarkets located at the high street.
- Raynes Park has a Non-League football club, based in Grand Drive, Raynes Park SW20. Raynes Park Vale FC was formed in 1995 after the merger of two clubs, Raynes Park FC and Maiden Vale FC. This local football club plays their games at Prince George’s Fields and welcomes supporters as well as keen and dedicated players.
- If you are a golf enthusiast, Raynes Park residents Lawn Tennis Club offers a great opportunity to play your favourite game, while our professional cleaners take good care of your carpets. Located at 129 Grand Drive, in Raynes Park SW20, it is a small and friendly club, providing visitors with quality courses and a welcoming atmosphere. Catered for all levels of experience and ages through a variety of lessons, the Raynes Park Residents Lawn Tennis Club uses a “peg” system is used to motivate golfers to mix in. This way the club provides players with the ability to play people with different style and level of experience to improve their performance.
- Cottenham Park, located to the north of the Rayne Park station, was the area’s first part to be laid out for development. The site is named after Charles Pepys, Lord Cattenham (1781-1851), who was lawyer, judge and politician. The Park’s recreation ground was opened to the public in 1897. Originally referred to as Melbury gardens, it was the first recreation spot of its kind in the locality. Amenities in the Cottenham Park include perimeter paths and threes, playing fields, tennis courts and a modern pavilion.