Top-rated Cleaning services Wimbledon SW19
Faithfully Serving SW19 Customers Since 1998
Anyclean's list of top-notch cleaning services is second to none in Wimbledon
What Cleaning Services Do We Provide?
- Domestic cleaning Wimbledon
- Carpet cleaning Wimbledon
- Window cleaning Wimbledon
- End of tenancy cleaning Wimbledon
- Office cleaning Wimbledon
- Gutter cleaning Wimbledon
- Patio and driveway cleaning Wimbledon
You can also book us if you need help with the spring cleaning, garden cleaning, after-builders clean, waste disposal, and oven cleaning.
How Much Does It Cost To Book Our Wimbledon Cleaners?
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£35.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£43.00 p/h|
|Weekly/Fortnightly||Call 020 7099 6964 for a quote|
|Single window (outside)||from £5.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and a valid for postcodes within the M25. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
What Makes us The Most Trustworthy Cleaning Choice In SW19?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
Strict Quality Control For Every Job
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs Around The Area
- Post-construction window washing at Worple Rd, Wimbledon, London SW19 4JS.
- Bi-weekly thorough domestic cleaning at Ridgway, Wimbledon, London SW19 4SU.
- Regular office cleaning at Woodhayes Rd, Wimbledon, London SW19 4RJ.
- After-vacancy cleaning at Church Rd, Wimbledon, London SW19 5AE.
Local Leaders In Hassle-free Cleaning
You can take advantage of our South West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I hire someone to clean my house?
If you feel like you can deal with the home chores and you have no problem with cleaning, the answer should be no. If, however, you think dusting, sweeping, and polishing is a total waste of time or you are overburdened by professional or family duties - book a cleaner right away. First of all, professional cleaners are much more effective and quicker in the sanitary treatment of residential premises. Second, today's rates of domestic cleaning in London are perfectly reasonable, so you do not have to spend a fortune to keep your home clean.
How often should I get my house cleaned?
Most people choose the bi-weekly option for regular visits. If, however, you find out two visits per month are not enough, you can opt for weekly visits.
How do you interview a cleaner?
- Do not improvise - write down all the questions you want to ask in advance.
- Ask for references and general professional background.
- Ask for more details about the last cleaning jobs to get a better notion of the abilities of the cleaner.
- Ask for any additional accreditations and certifications to check the professional level.
- IMPORTANT - ask what types of tools and detergents the cleaner is used to work with.
- Discuss deadlines and scheduling.
Did You Know That...?
Wimbledon is a district in South London home to the Wimbledon Tennis Championships. The residential part of Wimbledon contains large properties which are among the most expensive ones in London. The nearest tube stations are Wimbledon and Wimbledon Park and the area is also served by Wimbledon Chase railway station.