End of Tenancy Cleaning Bedmond
Our service at a glance:
- Dedicated end of tenancy cleaning teams
- Prices within your budget
- Service available seven days a week
- Flexible hours of cleaning
- Pleased landlords/estate agents and tenants
- Mobile and fully equipped cleaners
- Fully insured cleaning company
Our end of tenancy cleaning Bedmond WD5 is carried out by exceptionally trained cleaning operatives who are devoted to deep clean your property at the end of your tenancy agreement. We understand how stressful a moving out could be without help and we strive to make your moving out experience a pleasant one by helping you do the cleaning instead of you. The knowledge we have in cleaning and the experience gained through the years have helped our company to grow and to become the preferred service provider in Bedmond WD5 and the surrounding areas.
For your reassurance, we have a full public liability insurance and our services are 100% guaranteed. If for any reason your landlord or estate agent is not completely satisfied with the standard of the cleaning, we will come back free of charge to re-clean the problematic areas. Moreover, your property will be checked by a supervisor at the end of the cleaning and our team will leave once everything has been perfectly cleaned. Our prices are fixed which means lower than charging per hour and we also offer various methods of payment. To get some more information or obtain a free no obligation quote please call 020 7099 6964 and one of our customer service representative will be glad to help you.
Some landlords require carpets and upholstery to be professionally cleaned before you leave the property. Although these are not included in the end of tenancy cleaning, you can book them together with your moving out cleaning and we promise a great saving. Our carpet and upholstery technicians are qualified to carry out steam cleaning at professional level and they will increase your chances to get your deposit back at the end of your lease.
As part of our end of tenancy cleaning Bedmond WD5 we also clean the windows and the windows sills from the inside, but should you are responsible to clean the windows externally, you can benefit from our high quality window cleaning service.
Get in touch with us today to enquire about all the cleaning services available in your area.
We also service:
Did you know that…
- Bedmond Village Primary & Nursery School is situated in an attractive, rural setting, a short distance from Abbots Langley, Kings Langley and Leverstock Green. During years the school’s catchment area has grown and now incorporates all the above villages, as well as Hemel Hempstead, Nashmills and Bedmond.
- At the school they have 120 pupils on roll and the classes include, Foundation Stage (Reception and morning Nursery), and years 1-6. It provides its pupils with a large playing field, 2 playgrounds and an attractive Nature reserve. The reserve lands itself to many parts of the curriculum including Geography, Science and Art.
- As it is a small school, some of the class sizes are reduced in number so everyone knows each other very well. They also have Buddy Groups in which alder pupils are responsible and take care for their younger peers.
- The Church of the Ascension, Bedmond is part of the Parish of St Lawrence in Abbots Langley. Among the locals the church is known as the “Tin Church” because of corrugated iron shell. It was completely constructed in 1880 with a simple wooden interior with chairs which were replaced in the late 1980s. The Church of the Ascension has a small field at the rear used for fetes, parking and other activities.