End of Tenancy Cleaning Blackfriars EC4
Who are we
Anyclean is one of the top end of tenancy cleaning services provider in the Blackfriars EC4 area. For us each cleaning job is important and we endeavour to satisfy every customer regardless of whether he is a landlord or a tenant. We have been on the market for over twelve years and we know how to clean a property thoroughly and leave it looking neat.
What we do
As part of our end of tenancy cleaning service, we do internal window cleaning, vacuuming, mapping of the floors and cleaning all surfaces. Although carpet cleaning is not included in the service, you can get a good discount if you book carpet cleaning as part of your end of tenancy cleaning.
Our prices are affordable and reasonable for every budget. We charge fixed prices and regardless of the condition of the property, we will thoroughly clean it from top to bottom. The main reason why we don't charge hourly for this type of service is that we don't like overcharging our customers and we would like to ensure the service is done before our team leaves.
We provide a professional end of tenancy cleaning service which includes a thorough clean of the property reflecting the standards of cleaning of the estate agents and landlords.
- Kitchen - cupboards and appliances inside and outside, clean sink and taps, clean tiles, worktops and hobs
- Bedrooms - wipe down furniture, clean pictures and mirrors, vacuum mattresses and curtains, clean inside of drawers and cupboards
- Living room - clean tables, sofas and chairs, wipe down skirting boards and picture rails
- Bathrooms - scrub tiles, bath and shower, clean basin and taps, polish mirrors
We have invested in a powerful equipment in order to clean the property thoroughly and efficiently. Our cleaners have been trained how to use this type of equipment and effective cleaning products to deliver the best ever possible results to all our residential and commercial clients.
To guarantee a high level of service, our cleaners have been carefully selected, trained, vetted and equipped. They are highly motivated and they travel all around Blackfriars EC4 and the whole of central London.
The services Anyclean provides are fully insured and guaranteed and each property is individually checked at the end of the service by our trained supervisors to ensure a high quality of service is maintained at all times.
We also provide an end of tenancy cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Aldgate EC3
- End of tenancy cleaning Barbican EC2
- End of tenancy cleaning Bermondsey SE1
- End of tenancy cleaning Shoreditch E1
- End of tenancy cleaning Bloomsbury WC1
Did you know that in Blackfriars EC4 we also offer
Carpet Cleaning Blackfriars
Domestic Cleaning Blackfriars
Window Cleaning Blackfriars
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Blackfriars
Did you know that...
- Blackfrairs is an area of Central London situated in the south west corner of tCity of London. The area’s name was first recorded in 1317 as “Black Freres” and derives from the black cappa worn by the Dominican Frairs who moved their priory from Holborn to the locality between the River Thames and Ludgate Hill in 1276. The term 'frère' is French and means “brother”.
- The area of Blackfrairs was used as a place for great occasions of state, such as meetings of Parliament and the Privy Council, as well as for the location for a divorce hearing in 1529 of Catherine of Aragon and Henry VIII.
- The older parts of Blackfrairs are often used as a filming location in film and television productions. It is particulary suited for modern productions set in Victorian times.
- Blackfrairs station is a central London railway station and London Underground comlex. The station’s platforms span the River Thames a short distance downstream from Blacfrairs Bridge. Blackfrairs railway station is currently served by through services on the Thameslink route operated by First Capital Connect and Southeastern. This includes trains from Sutton, Sevenoaks and Brighton in the south; and from Luton, St Albans City and Bedford in the north.
- Crowne Plaza London The City, located on 19 New Bridge Street is just 6 minutes walk from Blackfrairs Bridge. It is a four star hotel rising from the very heart of the Square Mile with a surprisingly modern interior. Situated just across the river from Waterloo and at the centre of London’s old financial district, make this hotel the perfect place for business travelers.