Efficient End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bermondsey SE1
Top Rated Checkout Cleaning Specialists In SE1
What Makes Us The Top Move-out Cleaning Contractor In SE1?
- Affordable fixed prices
- No hidden fees or charges
- Free, non-binding quotes available 24/7
- You can book emergency and pre-scheduled appointments
- A team of highly qualified house cleaners
- Excellent reputation among local property owners and estate agencies
- We work seven days per week, all holidays included
- 100% quality satisfaction guarantee
Choose The Most Reliable End of Lease Cleaning Crews In South East London
Getting out of your cleaning duties has never been easier! There is no need to worry about the cleaning clause in your tenancy contract any more - Anyclean offers you an easy solution to the problem. We are a London-based service contractor with more than twenty years of experience in the field of housekeeping and maintenance. We cover all of South East London, Bermondsey and the close vicinity included. Our deals guarantee that you receive the best quality for the money you pay, as well as a completely hassle-free customer experience. Backed up by the best cleaning equipment and materials available, our results will satisfy even the most demanding of landlords and property owners.
Anyclean's teams are at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year. And since we work on National and Bank Holidays as well, we are usually able to schedule your appointment within 72 hours of your first call. So pick up the phone and contact us on 020 7099 6964, we will take care of all the rest!
How Much Will Your Tenancy Deep-clean Cost?
Can I really afford a post tenancy cleaning procedure? We have heard the question more often than you can imagine. In fact, our price rates are more than reasonable – given the quality we can provide! You should also keep in mind that:
- Anyclean works with fixed rates only. Time for completion does not matter for the price you pay.
- You always receive your price quote before, and NEVER after a procedure. There is no chance for unpleasant surprises when the check arrives.
- There are no contract fees or hidden charges.
- We require one parking spot for our vehicles. If your residential building does not provide one, we may include parking fees in your quote.
- Carpet cleaning is not included in the tenancy cleaning package. If you want to add it, please notify us in this regard.
We Work With The Best Property Cleaning Specialists In Bermondsey
All our tenancy cleaning specialists have to undergo extensive and rigorous training program to be included on the shortlist of candidates for these jobs. Most of the team members have long years of experience in other branches of our cleaning business – carpet, home, window or office cleaning. This should come to show you that we consider the end of tenancy cleaning as the crop of the cream of all professional tasks we deal with – and we invest the appropriate effort and energy in it.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Your Area
We Help You Meet All The Requirements Of Your Tenancy Agreement
How To Quickly Book One Of Our Post-tenancy Cleaning Crews?
Fill in your details in our Contact form, and we will get back with a price offer within 24 hours. You can also call us on 020 7099 6964 - it takes about 5-10 minutes to set up an appointment with an Anyclean team.
Quality Control For Every Checkout Cleaning Job
The easiest way to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction is to uphold the strictest quality control throughout every single task our cleaners perform. We assign a quality supervisor for all cleaning teams, regardless of their record of performance. Thus Anyclean makes sure the service you receive complies with our promise of excellence.
Beneficial For Landlords And Estate Managers
Our representative will meet with your landlord and specify their expectations. In most cases, we even invite them to join us on the final screening check-up, when they can voice any concern or further requirements.
Trust The Leading Local House Cleaning Agency
Anyclean is at your disposal not only in Bermondsey but in every other residential area of South East London, including:
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3.2-mile perimeter around Bermondsey Spa Gardens at 15 Spa Rd, London SE1 3EU, United Kingdom
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
What does a move-out deep clean include?
You can check our comprehensive checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
How clean should a rental property be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
A Quick Look At Our Rental Property Cleaning Task Sheet
The easier question would be is there anything that we do not clean - the answer is no. We will treat every item and surface we can get our hands on, with the proper care and attention to detail. Our crews do prioritise, concentrating on high traffic areas in every room. But we also clean corners and spots that usually get neglected in most households. Our ultimate goal is to leave the residence in pristine hygienic condition for its future inhabitants.
General cleaning chores
- Vacuum cleaning in all rooms, we pay particular attention to the upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, stools, ottomans, armchairs, coffee tables), and dusting underneath
- Indoor window cleaning
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, air conditioners, and ventilation systems
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, plastic, glass, and wooden surfaces
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, shutters, curtains, and blinds
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Garbage and waste disposal.
- Cleaning of all utensils and appliances - microwave oven, coffee machine, toaster, mixer, etc.
- Defrost and thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Deep-clean stove and oven treatment, we remove any grease, rust, and stains
- Scrubbing and sanitising of the dishwasher, and removal of any accumulated limescale or rust
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and counter tops
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Dusting of all cabinets and drawers
- Disposal of any food products or beverages left behind.
- Comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning, including the sink, taps, shower curtains, mirrors, shelves, drawers, etc.
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
What Do The Customers Say About Our After-tenancy Cleaning Services?
"Hassle-free is the best way I can describe Anyclean's service package! They have a very experienced and knowledgeable team who knows the job inside and out!"
Shelly O., Southwark Park Rd., London SE16 3RP
"I can hardly imagine a more thorough and efficient service at that price! I highly recommend Anyclean to anybody looking for a move-out cleaning contractor in Bermondsey!"
Lisa J. Langdon Way, London SE1 5QN
"Phenomenal cleaning performance, especially in the kitchen and living-room. If you can impress my landlady, you've achieved a monumental feat!"
Michael B., Longfellow Way, London SE1 5TB