Top-tier End Of Tenancy Cleaning Feltham TW13
Reliable Move-out Cleaning For TW13 Tenants
Why Should You Choose Us As Your Move-out Cleaning Partner?
- Comprehensive cleaning checklist
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable technicians
- Same-day and emergency bookings
- Available seven days per week, all holidays included
- Strict quality control
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Competitive prices and special deals
Working With The Best Post-lease Cleaners In Feltham
We are very proud to have assembled one of the best cleaning teams in the city. The process begins with the staff selection - reference-checking, vetting, and extensive interviews. Then the approved candidates have to go through a rigorous training program and on-site practice seminars to get their feet wet in real-time conditions. After that, we pair them with some of our veteran cleaners, and off they go to fight the stains and dust!
The system has worked for us for more than a decade. Many of our cleaners have up to ten, even twelve years of professional experience, hundreds of successful treatments behind them, and massive knowledge on the requirements and challenges of domestic cleaning. But after all these years they also retain their love for the job, the understanding of its importance, and the sense of fulfilment when our customers show them the respect and gratitude they have earned through their efforts.
Our Recent TW13 Move-out Cleaning Appointments
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Call us today on 020 7099 6964 and get the preliminary price for your post-tenancy treatment service package! Booking an appointment rarely takes more than ten minutes - after that, you can just enjoy your free time and leave all the worries to us.
There are two keys to our unblemished professional record. First, we listen before we execute. We are open to any suggestions and requirements from you and your landlords - after all, you know the residence much better than we ever will. Second, we always deliver the promised results. If you are not happy with a certain aspect of our sanitary treatment, our experts will come back and re-clean the problematic area - FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
What sets us apart from many other tenancy cleaning companies is the fact that we get in touch with your residence owner or landlord and talk to them about their specific requirements. We also invite them to do the final quality screening with us, so that we can avoid misunderstandings and re-clean some problematic areas while the cleaning team is still at the address.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
You can book an appointment with our top-rated London move-out cleaning teams in the neighbouring areas as well:
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Feltham Assembly Hall at Feltham Park, Hounslow Rd, Feltham TW14 9DN, United Kingdom
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
I am moving out from a house at Green Lane, TW13 6TL. Do you cover my address?
Anyclean covers not only Feltham and Hanworth but the entire TW postal code area. Call us on 020 7099 6964, and we will sign you up for an appointment right away.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
Our Detailed Checklist At A Glance
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
The Nerdy Stuff About Feltham We Love
The town is served by Feltham railway station with trains running to Heathrow Airport and London Waterloo. Among the famous residents of the area are Brian May, Derek Martin and Freddie Mercury.
The main shopping hub in the area is Feltham Shopping Centre. Also known as just “The Centre” was opened in 2006. Though the facility has retained and refurbished a large number of the shops built during the 60’s most of the rest has been replaced with new units and now the site provides a large array of modern and vintage shops. At Feltham Shopping Centre you will find a huge variety of popular shops and smaller local independent retails all based under one roof. From ample eating and friendly cafes to high-end stores, The Centre has everything for the ultimate shopping experience.