Premium Quality End Of Tenancy Cleaning Sunbury-on-Thames TW16
Trust The Leading TW16 Move-out Cleaning Specialists
With Anyclean, you get the ultimate hassle-free checkout cleaning service in Sunbury-on-Thames
Why Should You Pick Us To Be Your Post-tenancy Cleaning Contractor?
- 100% Quality Satisfaction Guarantee for every job
- One of the most detailed cleaning checklists you can find on the market
- Mandatory check-ups upon completion
- Affordable price rates with no hidden fees
- A team of experienced and highly skilled cleaners
- Same-day and emergency appointments available
- You can book us seven days per week, including all holidays
How Much Does Tenancy Cleaning Cost With Anyclean?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Does Our After-vacancy Cleaning Checklist Include?
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
We Have The Best TW16 Cleaning Specialists Working For You
We have been fortunate to work with some of the leading checkout tenancy cleaning specialists in Sunbury-on-Thames. Anyclean is well-known for its virtually non-existent service providers turnover. In fact, many of our staff members have been with us for over a decade. This continuity helps us affirm the professional principles we have built our success on – hard work, attention to detail, serious attitude, quality control, and respect for the customer.
We also pay particular attention to professional specialization and improving the technical skills and knowledge of the people who work for us. Anyclean has a long-standing partnership with some of the leading training institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. With their help, we make sure our technicians are up to date with the latest trends in the sphere of home maintenance and tenancy cleaning.
Anyclean's Most Recent Jobs In Sunbury
- Emergency checkout cleaning at Brackenwood, Sunbury-on-Thames TW16 6SQ.
- Post-vacancy deep cleaning at Pine Wood, Sunbury-on-Thames TW16 6SH.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Homewaters Avenue, Sunbury-on-Thames TW16 6NS.
- Move-out cleaning at Nursery Rd, Sunbury-on-Thames TW16 6LB.
Our Service Process At A Glance
Getting In Touch
When you call us on 020 7099 6964 or send us an email, our first task is to find the best date and hour that suits your schedule. Then we will sort out some tiny details and will send you a preliminary price quote.
Talking To The Property Owners
Anyclean pays special attention to the communication with the property owners as well. First, we work out their requirements and ask for specific points of attention. Then we invite them on a final inspection to make sure the end of tenancy cleaning has met their expectations.
Meticulous quality control is a must throughout every visit and every single chore. The final touch - we always invite our customers and the property owners to join us for a final check-up. Should there be any problems - a missed spot on the kitchen counter or a speck of dust in the dining table, we will re-clean it FREE OF CHARGE.
Local Leaders In Post-lease Cleaning
You can book our first-class London end of tenancy cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ashford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bushy Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning East Molesey
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Feltham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hampton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hampton Court Palace
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hanworth
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hersham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shepperton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Walton on Thames
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning West Molesey
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
"Anyclean is the kind of cleaning contractor you want to find when you are in dire straits - hardworking, result-oriented, and reliable. I was pleasantly surprised by the affordability of your services."
L. Mitcham, Springfield Grove, Sunbury-on-Thames TW16 6QB