Top Quality End Of Tenancy Cleaning Harrow HA1
A Reliable HA1 Checkout Cleaning Partner Since 1998
Why Is Anyclean The Best Contractor To Do Your After-tenancy Cleaning?
- We offer you some of the cheapest price rates you will find on the London market – starting from just £90!
- We work on very short notice – it usually takes us 2-3 days to perform the cleaning.
- Our tenancy cleaning technicians are experienced, fully trained and uniformed.
- We operate with cutting-edge equipment and the best cleaning materials available.
- We are thoroughly reliable and efficient.
- Anyclean has an outstanding reputation among property owners and landlords in Harrow and holds an impressive professional record, accreditations, and certifications.
- Every property we treat is fully covered by our comprehensive Insurance and Liability policy.
An Excellent Move Out Cleaning Service In Harrow
Looking for the best end of tenancy cleaning offer in HA1? You have come to the right place! Anyclean is a fully certified, London-based cleaning contractor with more than eighteen years of experience. We specialize in providing high-quality and affordable residential cleaning services in Greater London.
If you are in the middle of a transition period, professional tenancy cleaning should be on the very top of your priority list. Though it may be easy to neglect its importance, many people find it nerve-wracking to find the proper partner for the job. With Anyclean, you will get a smooth and hassle-free service process – from the first call to the last quality inspection of the premise. Our comprehensive approach to the job is the perfect guarantee for quality and customer satisfaction. We never neglect to communicate with your landlords as well – listening to what they have to say makes our job much easier!
Call us today on 020 7099 6964 and let’s start the planning of your appointment right away! Our proficient cleaning teams work non-stop – seven days per week, all throughout the year!
Our End of Lease Cleaning Price Rates
Our prices are not influenced by the necessary time for completion or the condition of the residence. In fact, we can provide our potential customers with concrete quotes, based on the size of their residence and the number of rooms for treatment. There are no hidden charges or additional contract fees – you only pay for the service you get. Please notify our customer representatives if you need to add carpet cleaning to the service package, because it is a separate service.
*We need a parking spot for our vehicles. In case your residential building doesn’t provide one, additional parking fees may apply.
Our Property Cleaning Teams Are The Best At What They Do
Eighteen years of experience. Immeasurable knowledge of cleaning and home maintenance. Hard working habits and result-oriented professional ethics. These are just a few of the characteristics that constitute the Anyclean teams as the best at what they do. All our cleaning specialists pass through an extensive training program and then join a squad with at least one veteran cleaner to help them quickly improve their skills.
But it is not just the cleaners who excel at their job and do a wonderful service. Our sales and quality assurance managers work tirelessly for your complete satisfaction. Anyclean’s support team is always ready to provide you with the answer to any question you might have. We work round the clock with one thought in mind – how to make our service more complete and efficient!
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In The Area
Let's Make Sure Your Landlords Are Happy With The Results
How Do You Book A Rental Property Cleaning Quote With Anyclean?
Give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 and book an appointment with Anyclean. We will take over the tenancy cleaning process from there and you will not have to worry about a thing!
Quality Control For Every Post-tenancy Cleaning Job
We never make a compromise with the quality of service we provide or the standards of performance we uphold. For more than eighteen years in the business, we have never failed to meet the requirements of our customers, regardless of the challenge. This is not the result of luck or coincidence but of meticulous planning and rigorous quality control.
Every tenancy cleaning team includes a quality supervisor who screens the procedure progress and checks the chores at hand. This means that we have permanent control throughout the cleaning, not just when it is finished. The practice helps us avoid mistakes and keeps us focused even on the smallest of details.
Beneficial For Property Owners And Estate Managers
The final and arguably most important safety valve we have is our final inspection. We always invite the property owners to perform it with us, while the cleaning team has not yet left the premise. If there are problematic issues or some small spots that need extra attention – we can address them on the spot. We are perfectionists when it comes to results and our customers relish the full extent of it!
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around the business district near Harrow College at Lowlands Rd, Harrow HA1 3AQ
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
What Does A Move-out Cleaning Procedure Include?
Our goal is to deliver a comprehensive, deep-clean treatment of the residence that would leave it in the condition it had been when you moved in. It requires a concentrated effort and addressing the main hygienic and sanitary issues of every modern London home.
- Floor mopping and sanitizing.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Shower cabin/bathtub cleaning and polishing.
- Cleaning of all bathroom vanities – shower screen, sink, taps, shelves, drawers, mirrors, etc.
- Fridge defrost, thorough cleaning inside and out.
- Oven deep-clean, grime and rust removal.
- Cleaning of all cupboards and drawers.
- Kitchen sink cleaning and polishing, anti-bacteria treatment.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning of all electric appliances (microwave oven, toaster).
- Restocking of all waste bins with plastic bags.
- Disposal of any food products and beverages.
General cleaning tasks
- Vacuum cleaning and sweeping of all rooms.
- Vacuum cleaning of all upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses.
- Moving of the light furniture (tables, chairs, armchairs) and dusting underneath.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Dusting and polishing of all wooden, metal, plastic, and glass surfaces.
- Cleaning of all window sills and door frames.
- Cleaning and polishing of door handles.
- Dusting of all shelves and cupboards.
- Disposal of any garbage left behind.
What Our Customers Think About Anyclean's House Deep-clean Service
“Definitely the best cleaning company in North London! And I don’t mean just the cleaning, which is solid. But the customer support – outstanding! Helpful, knowledgeable, and calm – the right combination for a service provider.”
Alice H., Kingsfield Ave, Harrow HA2 6AT
“Whenever a tenant of mine decides to move out, I give them the best tip – use Anyclean as your tenancy cleaning contractor. You guys just know what you are doing, and you do not waste either my time or yours.”
Lucas B., Marlborough Hill, Harrow HA1 1UG
“I am greatly impressed with your professional attitude and how efficient your cleaning team was. I will definitely use your services in the future!”
Jeremy T., Hindes Rd, Harrow HA1 1SQ