Professional End Of Tenancy Cleaning St Albans
Reliable After-vacancy Cleaning Help In AL1
What Makes Us The Top Move Out Cleaning Contractor In St Albans?
- Almost twenty years of impeccable professional experience (operating since 1998)
- Perfectly trained, competent, and punctual technicians
- The best correlation between quality and cost of service - guaranteed
- Instant free quotes - we work with fixed rates only
- The most detailed sanitary maintenance chore list in the industry
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Totally hassle-free customer experience - we will take over every aspect of the tenancy cleaning process
- Non-stop availability - you can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- Uncompromising quality control throughout every step of the service
- We will adjust our cleaning approach according to the preferences of the property owners.
Outstanding Professionals With Long Years Of Experience
After hundreds of successful tenancy cleaning procedures, dealing with countless sanitary issues in a variety of combinations, we can claim with strong self-confidence there is nothing that scares us from a hygienic point of view. Trust us, we have seen our fair share of heavily neglected premises, persistent stains, mould-ridden bathrooms, and dirt-smothered carpets. But we have also trained and sharpened our cleaning skills to perfection and know which method is most suitable for the peculiar task at hand.
Another great feature of our cleaning staff is punctuality. We realise end of tenancy cleaning is not exactly the most inspiring of tasks, and you want to get on with your life as quickly as possible. Our crews respect your time as much as theirs - we are never late for an appointment and excel in time management and efficiency.
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments In St Albans
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
If you are already convinced Anyclean is the best possible partner to help you with the after-vacancy treatment, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 - setting up the appointment takes about ten minutes. You can also send us an email via the Contact Form, giving us a few more details about the property - we usually respond within 24 hours. Our customer support centre is at your disposal:
- Every day of the working week, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
All chores are performed under strict managerial oversight. Rigorous quality control is one of the main principles we hold to - we bullet-proof our performance with on-site screening and final meticulous check-up. Should you find any problems with the results, our crew will come back and repeat the necessary procedures - free of charge.
Beneficial For Property Owners
Tenancy cleaning, after all, is performed for their benefit. So it is only natural that we want their thoughts and requirements on the service. In many cases, they would give us valuable suggestions on which areas need the most attention.
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
Anyclean's premium quality end of tenancy cleaning packages are available in the nearby areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Bernards Heath
- End of tenancy cleaning Fleetville
- End of tenancy cleaning Cottonmill
- End of tenancy cleaning Townsend
- End of tenancy cleaning Batchwood
- End of tenancy cleaning St Stevens
Anyclean covers the entire area in a 4-mile radius around the St Albans Museum & Gallery at St Peter's St, St Albans AL1 3DH, United Kingdom
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
Is professional cleaning required at end of tenancy?
In most of the cases - yes, especially if you have leased your residence from a property management agency.
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Our Post-tenancy Cleaning Checklist - Overview
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
"There isn't a single blemish in Anyclean's service - not one! The cleaners are very friendly, punctual, and professional, they paid attention to everything me and the landlord said, the results were impeccable. I strongly recommend them to everybody that needs their home thoroughly cleaned!"
Alice P., St Peter's St, St Albans AL1 3EL
"I am sick and tired of service providers that do not come up to their promises! It is so nice for a change to get a cleaning company in St Albans that understands the meaning of terms like high quality, efficiency, and reliability. Anyclean is a truly premium cleaning contractor!"
Jack T., Avenue Rd, St Albans AL1 3QD
"You can easily recognise true professionals when you see them - how they approach the task, how serious they are about the job, the way they make even the more intricate tasks look easy. Anyclean is right on top of the professional chart in my opinion."
Michael M., Waverley Rd, St Albans AL3 5PA
Best Places To Visit While We Do The Tenancy Cleaning
- Verulamium Museum at St Michael's St, St Albans AL3 4SW. If you want to find out what everyday life in Roman Britain looked like, this is the best place for you.
- St Alban Cathedral and Abbey. The building of this imposing monument of Norman architecture began in 1077, and it remains to this day one of the most impressive examples of the Romanesque style in England.
- La Cosa Nostra at 62 Lattimore Rd, St Albans AL1 3XR. Before you freak out that we send you to a mafia meeting, consider this - the cosy family-run venue is the best Italian restaurant in town.