Top Quality End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tunbridge Wells
Hassle-free Move Out Cleaning Services In TN1
Anyclean's checkout cleaning crews are the most reliable you can book in Tunbridge Wells
Why Book Anyclean For Your TN1 Post-vacancy Cleaning?
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklists on the market
- A team of highly qualified and experienced cleaners
- Affordable pricing and free quotes available 24/7
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- 100% customer satisfaction rate - we always get the job done
- You can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- No shortcuts in quality control
- Same-day and emergency bookings available
- Multiple payment options
How Much Doest It Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Does Our After-tenancy Cleaning Checklist Cover?
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Our Top-level Cleaning Experts Work Round The Clock For You
We like to think of ourselves as a well-oiled machine that does not stop until we get the job done. This result-oriented attitude has helped us become one of the most efficient service providers in the business, and deliver premium quality on a permanent basis.
The second cornerstone of our success is the meticulous training each of our cleaners receives before they join our staff. Anyclean works with the UK's most prestigious institutions in our industry - the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy - to keep its experts up to date with the latest trends in the craft. Rest assured, when you book us you will get a quality that is comparable to the absolute best in Tunbridge Wells.
What Have We Cleaned Recently In Tunbridge Wells?
- Same-day move out cleaning at Silverdale Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN4 9JB.
- Post-contract cleaning at Woodbury Park Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN4 9NQ.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Grange Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN4 8QB.
- Post-vacancy deep clean at St James' Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN1 2JZ.
A Customer-oriented Service Process
Easy To Book
Call us on 020 7099 6964, and order your free quote with Anyclean right away - it takes about ten minutes to set up an appointment with us. You can also use the Contact form, and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.
Strict Quality Control
The easiest way to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction is to uphold the strictest quality control throughout every single task our cleaners perform. We assign a quality supervisor for all cleaning teams, regardless of their record of performance. Thus Anyclean makes sure the service you receive complies with our promise of excellence.
Benefits For The Property Owners
We find communication with them to be obligatory - after all, move-out cleaning serves their interests in the first place. We will include any particular demand or suggestion they might have for the treatment.
The Local Leaders In Post-contract Cleaning
Anyclean's premium quality end of tenancy cleaning packages are available in the nearby areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Dartford
- End of tenancy cleaning Maidstone
- End of tenancy cleaning Rainham
- End of tenancy cleaning Sevenoaks
- End of tenancy cleaning Tonbridge
- End of tenancy cleaning West Malling
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Best Places To Visit While We Do The Tenancy Cleaning
- La Follia at 3B Monson Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1LS. The best Italian restaurant in town is a treat for any culinary connoisseur.
- Calverley Grounds at Mountfield Gardens, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1SJ. Arguably the most picturesque and pleasant of all parks and open grounds in Tunbridge Wells. A great place to spend a few leisurely hours while we finish the hot water extraction at home.
- The Tunbride Wells Museum And Art Gallery. If you are more inclined towards an artistic visit in the very heart of town, this is the place to choose.
- Dunorlan Park at Pembury Rd, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells TN2 3QN. Another peaceful retreat that is great for the whole family. We particularly recommend getting a cup of coffee at the Park Cafe.