First-class End Of Tenancy Cleaning Sevenoaks TN13
Highly Efficient After-vacancy Cleaning Experts In TN13
Why Book Anyclean's Post-tenancy Cleaning Crews?
- We work with some of the most competitive price rates in Kent
- A team of experienced and motivated technicians
- You can book us even on National and Bank Holidays
- Quick and easy appointments in case of emergency
- Bullet-proof quality control for your peace of mind
- No hidden fees or extra charges
- One of the most comprehensive cleaning checklists (see below)
Trust The Most Efficient Move Out Cleaners In Sevenoaks
We like to think of ourselves as a well-oiled machine that does not stop until we get the job done. This result-oriented attitude has helped us become one of the most efficient service providers in the business, and deliver premium quality on a permanent basis.
The second cornerstone of our success is the meticulous training each of our cleaners receives before they join our staff. Anyclean works with the UK's most prestigious institutions in our industry - the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy - to keep its experts up to date with the latest trends in the craft. Rest assured, when you book us you will get a quality that is comparable to the absolute best around Kent.
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments in Sevenoaks
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Scheduling your appointment with Anyclean usually takes about ten minutes - give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our friendly customer representatives will walk you through the process. You can also send us and email through the Contact form, giving us a few more details about your residence - we will get back in touch within 24 hours.
We sustain it for every single procedure we perform, and throughout every chore. Specially assigned supervisors constantly oversee that all our cleaners' efforts comply with Anyclean's premium standards of performance.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We realise you leave this residence and the side that is much more interested in the results of our efforts would be your landlord. Finding out about their specific requirements before the procedure may spare us hours of nerve-wracking and re-cleaning afterwards. We also invite them to do the final quality control check-up and voice their concerns so that we can make amends immediately.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean's premium quality end of tenancy cleaning packages are available in the nearby areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Chatham
- End of tenancy cleaning Dartford
- End of tenancy cleaning Kings Hill
- End of tenancy cleaning Maidstone
- End of tenancy cleaning Northfleet
- End of tenancy cleaning Rainham
- End of tenancy cleaning Tunbridge Wells
- End of tenancy cleaning Tonbridge
- End of tenancy cleaning West Malling
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Sevenoaks District Council at Council Offices, Argyle Rd, Sevenoaks TN13 1HG, United Kingdom
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Is professional cleaning required when I move out?
In most of the cases - yes, especially if you have leased your residence from a property management agency.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
What Does Our Cleaning Checklist Include?
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
"Leaving the excellent cleaning results aside, Anyclean's best feature is their staff's friendly and helpful attitude. I highly recommend them for whatever cleaning job you need in Sevenoaks."
M. Meadow, St George's Rd, Sevenoaks TN13 3ND
Best Places To Visit While We Deal With The Tenancy Cleaning
- Knole House at Sevenoaks TN15 0RP. One of the most imposing late-medieval/early-modern country houses all around Kent. Built mainly in the period between 1455 and 1600, the palace served as a residence to the archbishops of Canterbury.
Riverhill Himalayan Gardens at Riverhill, Sevenoaks TN15 0RR. The cascading terraces of this beautiful garden park offer excellent peace and quiet comfort to the visitor. As for the cafe, you fill hardly find a better place to rest for a couple of hours just outside Sevenoaks.
The Rifleman bar and pub at 30 Camden Rd, Sevenoaks TN13 3LZ. It is our favourite place to meet with friends and have a beer outside.