First-class Office Cleaning Earls Court SW5
Perfectly Trained Office Cleaning Crews In SW5
What Does Our Office Cleaning Package Include?
How can we be of service? Well, it depends on what your office needs. The hygienic requirements of large-scale companies greatly vary from those of start-ups or small local businesses. Anyclean, however, can cater to both. We offer our Earls Court SW5 customers the following set of procedures:
- Regular office cleaning and maintenance - daily/weekly/ other arrangements.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Office carpet care
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning.
- Desk organising, single cubicle cleaning.
- General areas, staff rooms, cafeterias, and canteens cleaning and maintenance.
- Toilet and washroom hygiene.
- Conference room cleaning.
- Providing janitorial supplies.
- After-builders clean.
Initial Pricing Consultations And Cost Of Service
Anyclean firmly abides by the principle of transparency - we want to give you as much information as you need to make the best choice for your business. To that end, all our initial pricing consultations are non-binding and FREE OF CHARGE! That is correct, we will come to assess your premises and give you a detailed offer, based on your requirements - all for free!
We are perfectly confident in the competitiveness of our offer - our experience shows that very few office cleaning contractors in South West London can match it. At the same time, our managerial team sees no point in binding you with long-term contracts. You will use our services as long as you see fit - it is our goal to convince you that no one can do the job better than us!
What Makes Us The Best Choice For Your Earls Court Business?
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
Our Teams Are A Guarantee For Success
When Anyclean's teams appear at your place, they mean business. We will never waste your time because we cherish our own too much. Our approach is to be as quick and effective as possible, without making any compromises with quality.
To achieve that, we need specialists who can deliver under pressure, possess the required skills and technical knowledge, who are familiar with the professional equipment we employ and have respectable experience in the field of office cleaning. Each member of our cleaning staff covers all these requirements - a statement proved in hundreds of successful procedures throughout the years. Apart from the fundamental characteristics - attention to detail, hard work, and punctuality - our technicians have gone through extensive training courses to acquire a skill set that puts them among the top tier of experts in our business.
No Compromises With Quality Control
We understand our commercial and corporate customers expect nothing but premium quality and we go the extra mile to make sure their demands are addressed accordingly. Quality control is a part of our service process that we take very seriously - we assign special quality supervisors who oversee every single chore and check if the delivered results comply with our standards of performance. If additional cleaning is required, rest assured - we will provide it!
We also stress the importance of constructive communication with our customers. You can convey any suggestion, requirement or demand to your personal account manager, and they will make sure the feedback reaches the cleaning teams.
Professional Certificates And Accreditation
- Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
- We are a member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and a long-time partner of the British Window Cleaning Academy.
- We hold the ISO:9001 International certificate for sustained excellence in quality management systems.
- We hold the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing safe and healthy conditions at the working place.
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around the Earls Court station of the Underground at Earls Court Rd, London SW5 9AA, United Kingdom
Reliable Retail, Commercial And Corporate Cleaning Services In Earls Court SW5
Welcome to Anyclean Premium Ltd., the home of the leading and most reliable office cleaning specialists in Earls Court SW5 and all of South West London. If you are a business owner or an office manager looking for a sanitary upgrade at an affordable rate, you have come to the right place! Anyclean can offer you the most cost-effective packages on the market, and much more! Premium quality of service, adjusting to the singular needs of your business, and unwavering commitment to excellence are just a few of the advantages of choosing us as your partner.
Anyclean was founded in 1998 and throughout the last two decades we have asserted a reputation as one of the leaders in our professional field. We have served world-renowned companies and corporate giants, but we still deliver outstanding sanitary help to local-based and family-run businesses as well. All our customers can rely on the same levels of professionalism, attention to detail, and friendly, open attitude.
What do you need to do to take advantage of our premium offer? You can use our Contact form to send us an email, giving us a few more details about business and the sanitary requirements you want to meet. If you want to find out more about our packages, please book an appointment on 020 7099 6964 - we are available seven days per week, all throughout the year!
The Importance Of Office Cleaning For The Smooth Functioning Of Your Business
What is the first thing you notice when you arrive at work? If your desk is spotless and the whole office fresh, you can start your day with a positive vibe. But if the place is messy and bleak, with balls of paper all over the place and overflowing waste bins, you should definitely consider upgrading your sanitary maintenance.
Effective office cleaning accounts for the most basic level of comfort for your staff, partners, and customers. But it would be a grave mistake to take the basics for granted and to neglect office hygiene as something unimportant. Creating a neat and comfortable working environment is not just positive for your present employees. It will make your business more attractive to future applicants and help you grow. It will also convey an air of quality and respectability for all counterparts who do business with you.
Other Premium Services You Can Book With Us
- Hard floor cleaning - stains, discolouring, and stretch marks are common blemishes on any hard floor surfaces, but they are not impossible to remove. Anyclean employs cutting-edge equipment to polish your marble, granite, terracotta or limestone floors and keep them in pristine condition. The service package also includes anti-slippery coating treatment and diamond-pad gloss.
- High-rise window cleaning - the maintenance of your office building facade might prove a challenging task if your headquarters is located in a high-rise building. But Anyclean has all the right answers - whether via cradles, hydraulic platforms or abseil-rope installations, we will get to the area of treatment and deliver impeccable results. The cost of service we provide is among the most competitive you will be able to find in South West London.
- Pressure washing - do not tolerate the accumulation of dirt and grime in the outdoor surroundings of your business premises. We can apply our steam-jet pressure washing treatment to any hard surface - concrete, brick, metal or wooden planks. The 5000 PSI jet-streams will quickly refresh your parking areas, alleyways, driveways, sidewalks, fences, and railings.
Are you interested in our offer? Contact us today for more details or book your appointment with an Anyclean representative. Our office working hours are:
- Monday to Friday - 09.00 - 18.00.
- On weekends and holidays - 10.00 - 16.00.