Top-Tier Carpet Cleaning Earl's Court SW5
Excellent Carpet Shampoo Results For Your SW5 Home And Office
Brought to you by the Earls Court carpet care leader since 1998
How Much Does It Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
The Benefits Of Choosing Anyclean
- A comprehensive service portfolio
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Cleaning on the spot with no transportation costs
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Flexible appointments
- Written quotes with fixed prices
- Money back Guarantee
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
Home Carpet Washing
Health-safe and eco-friendly, our treatment will revive your carpets, prolong their lifespan, and get rid of the dust and stains. We offer you the best prices in Earls Court!
Commercial Carpet Care
We have served the local business community for over two decades, cleaning the carpeted floors of restaurants, cafes, and stores at the best price rates in SW5!
Office Carpet Upkeep
Anyclean allows you to book an affordable maintenance package for your office carpets without making compromises with quality! Order today on 020 7099 6964!
Area Rug Cleaning
Regardless of the type of fabrics or country of origin, Anyclean can revive your rugs and restore their colours with a single deep-clean treatment - top results guaranteed!
Armchairs, stools, sofas, or curtains - they all need their fair share of cleaning and stain removal. Anyclean provides it at affordable rates and outstanding quality!
At the first signs of dust-mite infestation, call us on 020 7099 6964, and we will send one of our hot water extraction experts to remove them from your bedroom!
Our Latest Carpet Washing Visits In Earls Court
- Restaurant carpet cleaning and stain removal at Earls Court Rd, SW5 9RL.
- Post-tenancy carpet and rug cleaning at Kensington Mansions,Trebovir Rd, SW5 9TF.
- Regular office carpet maintenance at Kenway Rd, SW5 0RA.
- Carpet shampoo and pet odour removal at Courtfield Gardens, SW5 0PH.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Apply?
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Do you need a quick fibre treatment of the carpet surface? Our VLM method employs a biodegradable compound that requires much less steam, providing excellent results.
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, microparticles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Spot And Stain Removal
Your carpets are in good condition, except for the irritating persistent stains you cannot remove. Do not worry, Anyclean has the perfect instant solution to the problem!
If nothing else helps when your electric appliances start to malfunction all too often, book Anyclean's anti-static carpet treatment - the results will be shockingly impressive!
Pet Odour Removal
There is no need to put up with the nasty smell of pet-urine stains - Anyclean's specialised method attacks the problem at its root and removes the soiling at 100%!
We take carpet protection and long-term care to the ultimate level with out next-generation water and stain repellent, which is completely safe for your family and pets.
Local Experts In Carpet Care
You can rely on our top-tier South West London carpet cleaning specialists in the nearby areas as well:
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I vacuum the carpets?
Anything less than once per week is a total and ineffective waste of time, and twice per week is much better. Do not expect to keep your carpets in top condition with vacuuming alone, however.
Can You Clean My Carpets While I Am At Work?
Yes, of course. You can leave a set of keys to your neighbour, porter or letting/estate agent. Please provide the contact details where we have to pick up the keys from including a name and a telephone number. We will collect the keys, do the job and then return the keys to the initial collection address or post them back through the letterbox.
Please note that we may charge you £20.00+VAT if keys have to be picked up from a different postcode.
We insist that you are present at the time of completion so you can inspect the results and pay any outstanding balances to the carpet cleaner.
What is the best carpet cleaning method?
It depends on the problem we have at hand. The most powerful cleaning techniques we have at our disposal are hot water extraction and dry carpet cleaning, but they may not be suitable for the issues we must solve. For more details, feel free to ask your carpet cleaning specialist when they visit next time.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
"I thought that professional carpet cleaning was something like the regular vacuuming on muscles. Little did I know how thorough and effective the service can be! The Anyclean visit totally changed my perception!"
Petra Williamson, Earls Court Gardens, SW5 0SZ
Did You Know That...?
- In the past Earls Court was a rural area covered with green fields and market gardens. After the tube station was opened the development of the place began.
- Among the residents associated with te area is Diana, Princess of Wales who lived in a three bedroom flat.
- The area is home of the Earls Court Exibition Centre. Situated in the heart of West London, the centre comprises Earls Court One, Earls Court Two, Brompton Hall, and the Museum Hall. Along with its sister venue, Olympia, both run by the same company, EC & O Venues, Earls Court Exhibition Centre is considered as one of the best major venues in London that are designed to host both trade and consumer events. The centre is well equipped, featuring its own conference rooms, hotels, bars and a huge range of additional facilities.
- Another landmark in the area of Earls Court is the Empress State Building. Situated in Lillie Road and completely built in 1962, the building was occupied by the Ministry of Defence for 30 years. It was not used for several years and was largely refurbished in 2003. Now the Empress State Buildingis a stunning landmark tower that is mostly used for offices. It also has a modern heath and well equipped fitness centre, as well as an amasing observation bar located on the top floor of the building.
- Finborough Theatre is Earls Court’s local theatre. Located at 118 Finborough Road, the Finborough Theatre punches well above its weight, showing award-winning works and plays. The theatre was found in 1980 and has just 50 seats, creating the ultimate intimate space for its productions. The Finborough Theatre in Earls Court has won the Dan Crawford Pub Theatre Award twice, in 2005 and 2008, as well as the top prize at the Empty Space Peter Brook Award in 2010.
Notable people associate with Earls Court:
- Archeologist Howard Carter (1874-1939), who is best known as the primery discoverer of the tomb of Tutankhamun, lived at 19 Collingham Gardens, Earls Court.
- Composer and pianist Edward (1913-1976) who lived at 173 Cromwell Road, Earls Court.
- Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) lived at 60 Coleherne Court.
- Irish painter Sir William Orpen (1878-1931).
- Actress of stage Dame Elen Terry (1874-1928) lived in Earls Court.
- Scientist and astronomer Norman Lockyer (1836-1920).
- Filmmaker and producer Alfred Hitchcock (1899-1980) lived at 153 Cromwell Road.
- Journalist and poet Edwin Arnold (1832-1904).
- Musician Freddie Mercury (1946-1991) lived and died at 1 Logan Place.
- Film actor Stewart Granger (1913-1993).
- Myrmecologist and coleopterist Horace St. John Kelly Donisthorpe (1870-1951).
- Entertainer John Barrowman (born 1967) has a house in Earls Court