Professional Window Cleaning East London
Top-rated Window Washers In East London
Our Services At A Glance
Domestic Window Cleaning
The most reliable and affordable glass polish for your windows you can book in East London. All procedures are performed by BWCA-technicians with 0% detergents!
Commercial Window Polish
The trustworthy window washing partner for any successful business - Anyclean will polish your fronts and displays to perfection throughout the whole year!
Office Window Cleaning
Premium interior and high-rise window cleaning services by fully certified technicians. Anyclean offers you competitive deals and open-ended contracts of unmatched quality.
Regular Glass Cleaning
Daily and weekly visits for East London business premises, fortnightly and monthly for homes, or individual timetables - you will easily find the most suitable option for you!
One-off Window Washing
Reliable and affordable help for your window cleaning project - perfect for after-builders, post-tenancy or spring cleaning. Easy to book effective restoration for glass surfaces!
Emergency Window Cleaning
Delivered within 24 to 48 hours of your first call, it is the most efficient solution for your urgent hygienic problems. We will not charge you extra for the short notice.
Local Reach & Wash Experts
We do much more than the regular window cleaning! If you book Anyclean, we can help you with:
- Skylights and light tubes
- French windows, ranch sliders and glass doors
- UPVC and Perspex canopies
- Solar (photovoltaic) panels
- Glass and mirror landscaping elements and features
- Interior and exterior glazing elements
- Glass domes and atriums
- Commercial and business signage and billboards
- Window displays and glass fronts (for restaurants, cafes, pubs, street-level offices, stores, boutiques, etc.).
- Anyclean provides premium-quality sanitary facade maintenance for administrative, commercial, and corporate buildings.
Local Experts In Window Cleaning
What is the best method for cleaning windows?
For exterior jobs, we rely heavily on the Reach & Wash method, using the Ionic systems. For interior washing, nothing beats the good old squeegee and blade polish with as little detergent as possible.
Is the use of ladders illegal?
No, the use of ladders is not prohibited by the UK health and safety regulations. They are inefficient, though.
Is window cleaning worth it?
Yes, for two reasons. First, the service is very affordable - contact our customer support team, and we will provide you with a free quote to prove our point. Second, it delivers immediate and long-lasting results, removing urban residue, dust, water streaks, calcification, stains, etc.
What is included in professional window washing?
Apart from the panes, we also clean the sills, frames, and handles.
Why Should You Choose Us As Your East London Window Care Partner?
- We have more than twenty years of professional experience and an unblemished record of successful procedures
- We have assembled a team of highly skilled, hard working, BWCA-certified, and result-oriented specialists
- Anyclean is at your disposal throughout the weekends and on all National and Bank Holidays
- A multitude of special deals and exclusive offers, and the best overall correlation between cost and quality of service
- A thoroughly transparent pricing policy - no hidden fees or charges, free quotes are available 24/7
- A 100% quality satisfaction guarantee - if you are no happy with the results, we will repeat the necessary procedures FREE OF CHARGE
- A comprehensive service portfolio that covers all sanitary needs of domestic and commercial clients
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy - your property is fully protected
- Perfect risk management and damage prevention policy - we haven't had a single serious incident while treating windows
- The Anyclean specialists operate with the best brands if cleaning equipment the UK market has to offer (Unger, Ionic)
- We do not use any detergents or glass sprays during our procedure and rely entirely on pure water and organic materials.
The Leading Window Washing Brand In East London - Welcome To Anyclean
How do you choose the window cleaning partner that can help you solve all the glass-related sanitary problems at home and for your business? There are a number of features you should look for - experience, credentials, cleaning range, and above all - the correlation between quality and cost of service. The more information you can gather about a contractor, the greater the chance it proves a trustworthy and effective partner - the true professionals have no reason to hide any detail of their operative routine.
If you live and work in East London, Anyclean might be the best answer for you! We have been a top domestic and commercial cleaning provider for over twenty years, evolving from a small local team of ambitious and devoted technicians to a sanitary juggernaut with all-year-round coverage and a comprehensive portfolio that is second to none in the capital. Cleaning glass panes has always been one of the cornerstones of our service range, and we are fully confident that we can deal with any hygienic problem we face - dirt smothering, persistent stains, fingerprints, hard-water and rain spots, calcification, pollen, or bird droppings.
For our main window cleaning page you need to click here: Window Cleaning London.
How do we do it? Part of it is knowledge, experience, and training - Anyclean only cooperates with top-notch specialists with outstanding professional certification. Another part would be hard work and excellent time management - after all, you book us precisely to save time and energy from the tiresome dusting and polishing. A decisive feature is the gear we work with and the innovative methods we implement - the Reach & Wash technique would be a good example of that. It all points to our top priority - to deliver sustainable and satisfying results when you need them the most!
If you like what you've read so far, give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 and find out more about our window treatment, scheduling options, and pricing range. You can also use the Contact Form to order a free pricing quote - we will come back with a detailed offer in 24 hours!
Residential Window Care
How much time do you spend in window dusting and polishing per month? If you believe these hours are well spent, we cannot help you. If you know, however, that you can do much better with your free time than battling stains and dust on the window panes, you have come to the right place.
We are not going to bother you with lengthy descriptions and a barrage of technical terms about what our technicians do - we know you are not interested in that. What you should always keep in mind is:
- Anyclean does not bind its customers with long-term or fixed contracts - you only use our services as long as you see fit.
- We do not work with prepaid packages - all payments are calculated after the delivered procedures.
- You determine the frequency and scheduling of visits - it is our job to adjust to your requirements, not the other way round.
- We only ask for access to running water for the procedures. Do not bother with detergents, window soaps or sprays, ladders or any other means of access to the upper floors - we need neither of those. The Anyclean technicians will bring everything necessary for the procedures with them.
We deliver premium-quality treatment for the following specific window types as well:
- Bay windows
- Clerestory windows
- Jalousie windows
- Double-hung sash windows
- Sliding doors and French windows
- Skylights, light tubes, and cupolas.
*Every visit includes the thorough dusting and polishing of the window frames, handles, and sills as well.
Window Cleaning for Local Businesses
The area features some of the capital's major corporate and commercial hubs - we should only mention Canary Wharf, Newham, Shoreditch, and Stratford to make our point - so it should come as no surprise that Anyclean has invested considerable effort in establishing its premium reputation among the local business community. We have served small and large companies alike across a wide spectrum of industries - from hospitality, retail and commerce to the financial sector, IT, and the world of high corporate business.
The key to our efficiency is simple - our experience helps us to quickly recognise and assess the sanitary requirements of your premises, and we adjust to them accordingly. Our knowledgeable technicians will take into account decisive factors like your location and size of the premises, the proximity to industrial sites and busy traffic intersections, the exposure to customers and levels of air pollution and car traffic close by.
We provide the following service options all across East London:
- Ground-floor window cleaning - aimed at store and restaurant owners or the managers of pubs, cafes, and street-level offices. Rest assured, you will hardly find more affordable daily maintenance option for your business.
- Upper-floor window cleaning - we employ our Reach & Wash gear (carbon-fibre water-fed poles) to deliver hassle-free and effective treatment to front windows up to the 6th floor.
- High-rise window cleaning - our crews are fully certified to operate with window cleaning stages (suspended scaffolds), abseiling-rope systems, and cradles and can deliver outstanding results regardless of the height or constructional specifications of your corporate or commercial building.
- We have an active Safe Contractor status and strictly follow all COSHH rules and regulations.
- Anyclean holds the OHSAS:18001 and ISO:9001 company certificates, confirmed by the British Assessment Bureau.
- We are a long-serving member of the Guild Of Master Craftsmen and the British Institute for Cleaning Science.
- Anyclean is a proud recipient of the prestigious British Window Cleaning Academy (BWCA) Stamp of Approval.