Window Cleaning South East london
Premium Window Sanitary Care By The Leading Specialist In South East London
If you keep failing to achieve the window cleaning results you strive for, perhaps it's time to change the approach altogether. While dusting and polishing are likely to remove the visible blemishes from your windows, they will not solve the more persistent hygienic problems or deliver sustainable sanitary results. You need a more effective glass treatment - one that can battle the dust, grime, pollen, bird droppings, calcification, hard-water stains, fingerprints, and pet paws. A glass treatment that is at your disposal whenever you need it, for whatever set of cleaning tasks - on a regular or one-off basis.
Anyclean comes to offer you precisely that! Our team of first-class window cleaning specialists covers the entire South East London area, serving both commercial and residential customers, providing them with a comprehensive portfolio of top-notch procedures. Competitive prices, great return on your sanitary investment, friendly attitude, and easy bookings have become the trademarks of our performance. The major advantage of choosing Anyclean is that you can schedule an appointment with us seven days per week (Bank and National Holidays included) and receive the exact service you require.
Since the first day of operation, back in 1998, Anyclean has worked according to two main principles - to deliver the safest window washing possible and to cut on the application of chemical-based materials. Implementing the Reach & Wash cleaning method to a large extent has solved the first issue. The optic water-fed poles can clean any glass or UPVC surface within 70 feet from the ground, which negates the need for ladders, cherry pickers, and scaffolds. The Ionic gear we use only requires running water and is the best eco-friendly method for window cleaning, available on the market.
If you want to find out more about our set of window-care procedures or wish to sign up for an appointment with us, feel free to contact Anyclean's customer support centre on 020 7099 6964. Free, non-binding pricing quotes are available 24/7 via the Contact Form - we usually respond within 24 hours.
What Can We Do For You?
You have a bothersome hygienic problem with your windows - we can solve it with no hassle or further complications. It is as simple as that - we clean small home windows and store glass fronts, garden canopies and large-scale commercial building facades; we treat ground-floor glass surfaces, exterior upper-floor windows and cladding, and deliver even high-rise facade maintenance. We work in a wide range of weather conditions - from the summer heat to the chilly drizzles of winter, operating with an extended schedule.
All residential and business customers in South London can pick from the following service packages:
- One-off window cleaning - specifically designed to address singular hygienic tasks like after-builders, spring or end of tenancy cleaning; a premium choice for thorough sanitary restoration for glass surfaces at some of the most reasonable prices in the city.
- Regular sanitary maintenance - daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly procedures and individual timetables for commercial, corporate and domestic clients. Your windows and glass surfaces will be in pristine condition 24/7, 365 days in the year.
- If you face an urgent sanitary problem, call us on 020 7099 6964 - Anyclean is one of the most effective emergency window cleaning contractors you can book today!
Apart from the traditional window washing, we provide top-notch results in the upkeep of:
- Glass and mirror landscaping elements and features
- UPVC and Perspex canopies
- Interior and exterior glazing
- French windows, glass doors, and ranch sliders
- Solar (photovoltaic) panels
- Skylights and light tubes
- Commercial and business signage and billboards
- Glass fronts and window displays (for stores, boutiques, cafes, restaurants, pubs, street-level offices, etc.)
- Glass atriums and domes.
- Anyclean provides sustainable sanitary facade maintenance for administrative, corporate, and commercial buildings.
The Benefits Of Our Offer
- One of the most comprehensive and diversified service portfolios in the industry
- Friendly, hardworking, and perfectly trained specialists, certified by the BWCA
- Some of the most competitive offers and special deals, available on the market
- A client-friendly pricing policy - multiple payment options, no hidden charges or fees, free quotes available 24/7
- A 100% quality satisfaction guarantee - we always deliver the promised excellent results
- We can effectively deal with the most common window-related sanitary problems
- Our technicians are at your disposal 365 days in the year - including all weekends, Bank and National Holidays
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy for your complete peace of mind
- The Anyclean experts operate with the leading brands of window cleaning gear, available in the UK (Unger, Ionic)
- Outstanding risk management and damage prevention - applying the Reach & Wash method for upper-floor windows
- No detergents, glass sprays or soaps - we only work with running water and organic-based materials.
Where Can You Find Us?
Effective Home Window Care
Your free time is far too precious to waste it in scrubbing and dusting! A growing number of South East London homeowners have grasped this simple truth and have delegated one of the most tiresome housekeeping chores to our reliable team of window washers. What are the advantages of such a choice?
Since we work with more advanced and specialised equipment, we can achieve better results than you can ever hope of getting yourself. Furthermore, we have the Ionic Reach & Wash gear at our disposal. Forget about scaffolds or ladders - they are relics from the past when it comes to window cleaning. We clean faster, more effectively, more safely, and with significantly more sustainable results.
But let's be honest - the greatest advantage of all is that you do not need to get off your couch and still your windows will be in pristine condition throughout the whole year! And we do not mean just the traditional types - the Anyclean technicians also treat:
- French windows and sliding doors
- Clerestory windows
- Jalousie windows
- Double-hung sash windows
- Bay windows
- Skylights, cupolas, light tubes, and conservatory windows.
* Each of our visits includes the thorough dusting and polishing of the window screens, frames, handles, and sills.
Premium Window Cleaning Procedures For Commercial, Retail And Corporate Premises
From the corporate areas in Southwark to the famous retail streets of Greenwich or the lively clubs and cosy restaurants of Peckham and Deptford, Anyclean has helped South East London businesses face the sanitary challenges of window maintenance for the last twenty years. We are not afraid of the hard work, our crews are used to operating under pressure and facing challenging deadlines. Anyclean's great advantage is the ability to recognise the hygienic demands of any given business and transform them into a tailor-made service plan, customised to fully benefit your premises.
We provide the following packages in South East London:
- Street-level window cleaning - thorough squeegee and blade polishing for your window displays and glass fronts. Though affordable, our daily or weekly visits are second to none in their efficiency and quality.
- Mid-level window cleaning (2-6th floor) - a Reach & Wash visit once or twice per month will keep your exterior office windows or the facade of your commercial space in top sanitary condition, regardless of the challenges you face. We are fully prepared to offer you some of the most competitive price rates on today's market.
- High-rise window cleaning - the Anyclean crews include the most experienced and skilled operators of suspended scaffolds, abseiling rope systems and cradles. With their help, your building facade will always be in line with the impeccable reputation of your business!
Anyclean - A Company Profile
- We are a fully certified Safe Contractor that operates in strict compliance with the COSHH rules and regulations.
- Anyclean is an ISO:9001 and OHSAS:18001 company, attested by the British Assessment Bureau.
- Anyclean is a long-term member of the British Institute for Cleaning Science and the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
- Our excellent training results have earned us the prestigious British Window Cleaning Academy (BWCA) Stamp of Approval.