Excellent Window Cleaning South Kensington SW7
Affordable Window Washing Help In South Kensington
Our Services At A Glance
Domestic Window Cleaning
Our top-notch glass treatment procedures are the perfect substitute for the tiresome dusting and polishing - Anyclean works for your comfort seven days per week!
Commercial Window Polish
The reliable way to make sure your window displays and glass fronts look the way you want them to! Reach & Wash procedures and manual squeegee polishes.
Office Window Cleaning
Exterior and interior upkeep for your office windows, provided by the leading BWCA-certified specialists in South Kensington. Top deals and discounts for regular customers!
Regular Glass Cleaning
Anyclean offers you daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly visits - whatever it takes to make sure your windows always remain in top condition all throughout the year.
One-off Window Washing
If you want to refresh the look of your home or need help for after-builders, spring or end of tenancy cleaning, Anyclean is the top choice in South Kensington.
Emergency Window Cleaning
We are one of the very few contractors in South West London that can schedule an appointment within 24 to 48 hours from your first call, and you pay the same fee!
Local Reach & Wash Experts
And while windows do take the majority of our cleaning time, we are also proficient in the treatment of:
- French windows, glass doors, and ranch sliders
- Skylights and light tubes
- UPVC and Perspex canopies
- Photovoltaic (solar) panels
- Glass and mirror landscaping elements and features
- Exterior and interior glazing
- Glass domes and atriums
- Window displays and glass fronts (for stores, boutiques, pubs, cafes, restaurants, street-level offices, etc.)
- Commercial and business signage and billboards.
- Anyclean provides first-class sanitary facade maintenance for administrative, commercial, and corporate buildings.
What is included in professional window washing?
Apart from the panes, we also clean the sills, frames, and handles.
How often should I get my windows cleaned?
It mainly depends on your location. We advise our customers in heavy-traffic areas to choose a monthly cleaning option. If you live in a more quiet neighbourhood, you book us once every three months.
Is the use of ladders illegal?
No, the use of ladders is not prohibited by the UK health and safety regulations. They are inefficient, though.
Why get your windows professionally cleaned?
A well executed service will protect the glass surface from scratching and water streaks. Also, frequent glass polishing makes it harder for the dust and urban residue to stick to the pane.
Why Is Anyclean The Top Window Care Choice In South Kensington?
- We have more than twenty years of outstanding experience and unblemished professional record
- A team of punctual, result-oriented, and knowledgeable technicians
- A comprehensive and diversified portfolio that will meet all your requirements
- Competitive prices, special deals and exclusive offers - you get the best quality of results for the money you pay
- A 100% quality satisfaction guarantee - if you are not happy with the outcome, we will repeat all necessary procedures FREE OF CHARGE
- Anyclean is at your disposal all throughout the year, including all weekends, National and Bank Holidays
- A thoroughly transparent pricing policy, featuring free, non-binding quotes and open-ended contracts
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy - we've got your property covered
- An eco-friendly alternative to the heavy detergents and glass sprays - we only work with running water
- The Anyclean technicians work with the best UK suppliers of window cleaning gear (Ionic, Unger)
- We apply the Reach & Wash cleaning method for upper-floor windows with 0% risk of damage to the glass surfaces.
Recent Cleaning Jobs We Had In South Kensington
Local Experts In Window Cleaning
We also provide window cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Window Cleaning Brompton
- Window Cleaning Chelsea
- Window Cleaning Earls Court
- Window Cleaning Holland Park
- Window Cleaning Kensington
- Window Cleaning Knightsbridge
- Window Cleaning Pimlico
- Window Cleaning Sloane Square
- Window Cleaning Vauxhall
- Window Cleaning Victoria
- Window Cleaning West Brompton
- Window Cleaning Westminster
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around the Natural History Museum at Cromwell Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 5BD, United Kingdom
Expert Window Polishing Services In South Kensington
If you are looking for effective ways to cut on the time you spend in window cleaning while keeping the outlook of the glass surfaces fresh and dust-free, Anyclean has something even better to offer! How about spending no time in dusting and polishing while your windows remain in pristine condition? But it must cost a fortune! Not at all - Anyclean can offer you a perfectly reasonable cost of service and some of the most competitive deals you can find on today's market in South West London. And we will throw in another golden nugget - if you become a regular customer, you will be eligible for exclusive offers and discounts. Bottom line - the more you book us, the less you pay!
Anyclean is a top-tier window cleaning contractor that has served both residential and business customers for more than twenty years (founded in 1998). We cooperate with a team of strongly motivated, BWCA-certified, and highly skilled experts to deliver top-quality solutions for the most common window-related hygienic problems - adverse issues like dust and grime smothering, hard-water spots and persistent stains, fingerprints and pet paws, pollen, bird droppings, and calcification. We work quickly and safely, without the help of glass sprays, detergents, ladders or scaffolds - instead, our technicians employ squeegees, blades, wiping cloths, and the Ionic water-fed carbon poles that can deliver the best Reach & Wash results!
Anyclean will fully adjust to your preferences and requirements for the service - you can book us for a one-off procedure or choose a long-term maintenance plan. And since we work 365 days in the year and cover the whole SW7 area, setting up an appointment with one of our friendly and hard working South Kensington specialists is never too much of a challenge. You just have to give us a call on 020 7099 6964 - it will not take more than a few minutes of your time. If you want to check the pricing range first, be sure to order your free quote with us via the Contact Form!
Residential Window Care
If this is the first time you book our services, here is what you should expect:
- Do not bother buying any window soaps, glass sprays or any similar types of detergents - we have no use for them. Our technicians apply only running water and very rarely - a specific blend of organic materials.
- We do not use ladders, cherry pickers or scaffolds, so you should not worry about those either.
- Even more spacious homes - like houses with many glass elements in the exterior - rarely require more than two hours of work. Given the fact that we are always sharp for an appointment, we try to waste as little of your time as possible.
Anyclean's cleaning algorithm relies on squeegee and blade dusting and polishing - in our opinion, this traditional method is still the best way to remove spots, stains and dust from your windows. If we need to treat upper-floor or attic windows, however, our technicians go nuclear - they bring the Ionic Reach & Wash gear that is the most powerful and effective tool to treat glass surfaces out of manual scope. But this does not exhaust out treatment range - our top-notch technicians will also work on your:
- Bay windows
- Clerestory windows
- Jalousie windows
- Double-hung sash windows
- French windows and sliding doors
- Skylights, light tubes, and cupolas.
*We will always dust and polish the window frames, handles, and sills as well.
Window Cleaning for Local Businesses
Why would you even consider changing your present window cleaning contractor for the sake of Anyclean? The first reason would be pricing - we are strongly confident we can offer you better costs of service and more advantageous spending of your sanitary maintenance budget. The key to our efficiency is simple - we will carefully assess your premises and take into account major factors like location, air pollution, car and pedestrian traffic, proximity to industrial premises, and customer exposure. Then we come back with a transparent and comprehensive set of procedures that will produce the best results for the lowest price possible.
Our SW7 partners have the following options to choose from:
- Ground-floor window cleaning - thorough and sustainable maintenance of the window displays and glass fronts of your local business.
- Upper-floor window cleaning - Reach & Wash procedures for glass building facades and exterior office windows up to 70 feet from the ground (6-th floor)
- Anyclean provides absolutely free and non-binding high-rise window cleaning consultations. To book an appointment with one of our representatives, please contact us on 020 7099 6964.
- The British Assessment Bureau has confirmed our attestation as an ISO:9001 and OHSAS:18001 company.
- Anyclean is a long-established Safe Contractor with an outstanding application of the COSHH rules and regulations.
- We have received the prestigious British Window Cleaning Academy (BWCA) Stamp of Approval.
- Anyclean is a proud member of the British Institute for Cleaning Science and the Guild of Master Craftsmen.