Carpet Cleaning Hayes UB4
Long Established Carpet Cleaning company Hayes
Anyclean offers affordable and efficient carpet cleaning to residential and commercial clients based in Hayes UB4. With over a decade experience in treating carpets, we have become a well known name in the area and a preferred carpet cleaning contractor across the capital. The service we offer is fully guaranteed, insured and cost efficient.
Carpet Cleaning Features
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
A detailed and complete carpet cleaning service Hayes UB4 is carried out by professionally trained carpet cleaners using advanced techniques and environmentally friendly chemicals to transform your carpets into a healthier and brighter soft floor.
The competitive prices we charge and the high standard of cleaning we offer in Hayes UB4 make us one of the busiest companies in the whole of London. Please check our prices below or give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to obtain a free no obligation quote.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Superior Carpet Cleaning Results
Our service is reliable, professional and the one which you can rely on in Hayes UB4. With a long carpet cleaning experience, we are able to treat all kinds of stains, remove dust mites and successfully clean dirt from deep down the carpet. Your carpet fibers will smell fresh and feel soft after our treatment.
Approved Techniques & Equipment
The equipment we use is manufactured by one of the leading companies in the cleaning industry and the results which achieve with their products and equipment exceed the criteria for a professional carpet cleaning Hayes service. Your carpet will stay clean and healthy for longer and there will be no sticky residue left behind.
Dedicated Carpet Cleaning Technicians
Our carpet cleaners Hayes UB4 are proficient in the art of carpet cleaning as we invest time and resourses to train them and make them qualified enough to meet the industry's highest standards when providing services for our customers. Thet are mobile, prompt, hard working and trustworthy and they come fully equipped and uniformed for each cleaning job.
When booking a service with us, you get our customer satisfaction guarantee which offers you the chance to have our carpet technician Hayes UB4 back free of charge if we fail to meet your expectations. We know how important the home hygiene is and we would like to satisfy every client who uses Anyclean.
Carpet cleaning Hayes and the neighbouring areas:
Did you know that in Hayes UB4 we also offer
End of Tenancy Cleaning Hayes
Window Cleaning Hayes
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Hayes
- The oldest building in Hayes is St Mary the Virgin Church, situated on Church Road. Church’s central portion, chancel and nave were constructed in the 1200s, its north aisle in the 1400s, and the south aisle, the lychgate and the south porch in the 1500.
- Along with the church, the manor house was another main building in medieval villages. The location of the original manor house is unknown, but it was perhaps on or near the cite of the building latterly on Church Road known as the Manor House, parts of which dated from the early sixteenth century.
- The manor house formerly associated with the church of St Mary the Virgin was assigned to Centerbury Cathedral by Christian priest Warherdus in 830 AD.
- Worldwide famous company Nestlé located its major chocolate and instant coffee works on the canal, adjacent to the railway east of the station.
- Lake Farm Country Park. Situated near Dawley Road in Hayes UB3, this park is an expanse of green belt land that comprises approximately 60 acres. Prior to 1814 the site was part of Botwell Common, which was an unenclosed area of common land that was used predominantly for grazing by the people of Hayes. Then, in 1814 the area was enclosed and partitioned up into a number of parcels, with the greater part of the land going to John Baptist Shackle. The park adopted its name from an ornamental lake that was located beyond the north-east corner of the site and was filled in 1954. Much of the land of the park was formally used as arable land but it was recently entered into set aside and developed as acquired as grassland. In February 2012 over a hundred residents of Hayes took to the streets to protest against Hillingdon Council’s plan to build a primary school on the site of the park. Lake Farm Country Park consists of diverse habitat structure, including areas of grassland and herbs, ditch, and hedgerow. It is also home to many birds, such as skylarks and red-backed shrike, which is one of the rarest birds in the UK. Facilities on the site of the park include benches, children’s play areas, circular footpaths, dog bins, BMX track, meadows and lawn areas.
- Hayes and Yeading United Football Club is currently based in Woking, while awaiting the construction of their new ground. The club was formed in May 2007 after the merge of two Conference South football clubs- Hayes FC and Yeading FC. The two clubs respective Chairmen, Derek Goodall and Phillip Spurden agreed that the only way either club could continue its existence at the level they were playing, was by joining forces as one team. Hayes FC was formed in 1909 when Eileen Shackle, who was the teenage daughter of a wealthy local land agent, encouraged local boys to form a football team. The team’s first named was Botwell Mission, adopted by the mission church church that was built in memory of Eileen’s grandfather. The same church can be still seen as part of the Hayes Library Golden Crescent. Yeading FC was also formed by youngsters. It was formed by brothers Ray and Carl Gritt, in 1960, and was named Yeading Youth Club. Today the Hayes & Yeading United Football Club are currently playing in the Conference South Division, which is the 6th tier of English Football.