Carpet Cleaning Horton Kirby DA4
Proudly Servicing Horton Kirby Since 1998
Available in Horton Kirby DA4 and the neighbouring areas, Anyclean's services differ in quality and reliability. We have many years of experience in cleaning carpets and we use advanced techniques combined with the professionalism of our carpet cleaners who use powerful equipment and efficient cleaning products to make your carpets clean and healthy.
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Our Service at a Glance
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Excellent results guaranteed
- Fast drying times
- No sticky residue left behind
- Hot water extraction system
- Stain & spots removal
Trained and certified by NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association) our cleaning operatives are able to lift dirt and grime from your carpets ensuring they are fresh and healthy after the treatment. We at Anyclean invest in professional cleaning equipment and staff training and guarantee superior cleaning results.
Carpet Cleaning Horton Kirby and the neighbourhood
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
"They cleaned our carpets and rugs. The service was professionally delivered and we were impressed with the results. We would highly recommend Anyclean." - Mr. W. Hayes, Horton Kirby
"Anyclean are excellent. I had a great customer experience with a very professional carpet cleaner. He was on time, uniformed and very quick in his work." - Ms. Amelia J., Horton Kirby
"Very reliable and efficient carpet cleaning service. They called to confirm the appointment and the cleaner arrived on time. He was perfectly prepared for the job and now my carpet looks spectacular - like brand new. The cleaner was also keen enough to share some cleaning tips to maintain cleanliness and appearance of carpets and upholstery. Thank you!" - Ms. Angela B., Horton Kirby
- The Horton Kirby village is within the civil parish of Horton Kirby and South Darenth in the Sevenoaks District of Kent. It is situated on the right bank of the River Darent, south of Dartford.
- The parish of Horton Kirby and South Darenth was once part of Axstane Hundred and later Dartford Rural District.
- Horton Kirby’s church is dedicated to St Mary. The nearest railway station to the area is at Farmingham Road.
- In Horton Kirby there are the ruins of an ancient Roman villa as well as Horton Kirby Environmenttal Centre, providing nature and country life-related outdoor activities for children from South London.
- The River Darent or Darenth is a Kentish tributary of the River Themes. It is considered that this name comes from a Celtic word meaning ‘a river where oak-trees grow’. The river’s tidal part is known as the Dartford Creek.