Carpet Cleaning Chelsfield BR6
First Class Carpet Cleaning Provider in Chelsfield
Anyclean is a small carpet cleaning business established in 1998. We offer a flexible service and we are able to satisfy the requirements of all our customers. We ensure a top quality service is provided at all times as we always do the job right. With so many customers in the area who have already entrusted us as their service provider, we have grown significantly and continue to be one of the best carpet cleaning company in Chelsfield BR6.
Thorough Carpet Cleaning
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Using specialised carpet cleaning equipment, we have the perfect answer to keep your Chelsfield premises in an outstanding condition. Working closely with residential and commercial customers, we are able to understand their expectations which is the key to provide an excellent service.
The price you will pay for your carpet cleaning Chelsfield does not depend on the condition of the carpet. Our prices are fixed regardless how filthy your carpet is. Please call us on 020 7099 6964 to get a quote or find our price list below:
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Superior Carpet Cleaning Service
We at Anyclean understand that the carpets are a great investment for the home and we are committed to help our customers in Chelsfield BR6 protect their investment. With our service it is possible to maintain the great appearance of your carpets for longer. Hot water extraction is the best method to make your carpets look beautiful at all time.
Specialised Cleaning Equipment
The equipment we use in order to completely clean your carpets is very powerful and efficient. The machines we have invested in have been manufactured by the leading brands in the indutry and they promise excellent results every time. Using the right equipment is a key point when it comes to clean carpets at a very high level.
Trained & Vetted Technicians
At Anyclean we always look for improved techniques and we update our staff on new technologies. Our carpet cleaners Chelsfield BR6 are NCCA certified, trained, vetted and insured. We have selected to work with them becuase they are reliable, hard working and experienced in cleaning carpets professionally.
Our services are guaranteed at a 100% as customer satisfaction is our main goal. To grow our reputation further, we rely on being recommended by our customers and we do all our best to provide an outstanding service. For all your concerns about our service, do not hesitate to get back to us and we will send someone free of charge.
To book a carpet cleaner in Chelsfield BR6, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Chelsfield and the neighbouring areas:
- Horton Kirby
- Carpet Cleaning Orpington
- Petts Wood
- Pratts Bottom
- South Darenth
- St Mary Cray
- Well Hill
Did you know that in Chelsfield BR6 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Chelsfield
- Chelsfield Lakes Golf Centre. Situated in the stunning Kent countryside, the centre was set on a former chalk farm and is easily accessible from the M25 junction 4, as well as from the A20. It offers two fantastic golf courses: the 18-hole Lakes course and the 9-hole Vista course, which is Par 3. Built on a base of chalk the Chelsfield Lake Golf Centre benefits from excellent drainage, which allow their maintenance team to keep the two courses in best condition all year. Other facilities on the site include a short game practice area with two bunkers, professional shop, 36 day driving range and a relaxing public bar. There are also four function rooms available for weddings, conferences, birthdays, etc. Chelsfield Lakes provides the ideal location for a relaxing game and is open to visitors, who are welcome to play either of the fascinating golf courses. Whether you are a golf enthusiast, planning a special event or simply want to enjoy a relaxing drink or meal in a tranquil surrounding, this golf course offers something for all.
- St Martin of Tours is the main place for worship in Chelsfield BR6. The church is of an early Norman origin and was first recorded in the Textus Roffensis of 1122. In the 13th century the building was partly reconstructed and enlarged, when the adjoining chapel of St John and the church’s tower were added. During the World War II St Martin’s was indirectly hit by a bomb and the famed stained glass artist Moira Forsyth crafted the stained windows we see today. The church is a Grade II listed building and is open to the public every day. In 2007 the Brass Crosby Room was built on the site of the church. The room is equipped with kitchen, baby changing room, induction loop and toilets, and is for the use of several local societies and groups. The Brass Crosby Room was named after a former lord of the mansion of Chelsfield, as well as a lord mayor of London- Brass Crosby, who was noted a resolute defender of civil liberties.