Carpet Cleaning Ashford TW15
Cleaning Carpets in Residential Homes in Ashford Since 1998
We offer an exclusive carpet cleaning service in Ashford TW15 at an affordable price. As we know that having your carpets cleaned is a necessity due to spillages or for general dirt removal, we have specialised in cleaning carpets professionally to ensure we take away that burden from you. Our company was established in 1998 and since then we have made thousands of homes times cleaner than they were and we continue to service many customers across London.
Bacteria & Filth Removal
- Extra attention on the heavy traffic areas
- Fast drying
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Hot water extraction method
- Anti-allergic treatment
- Full public liability insurance
- Trained and vetted carpet cleaners
Carpet Cleaning Ashford Prices
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
We Make Stubborn Stains Go Away
All carpets require regular maintenance in order to keep their attraction for longer. The soft floors are exposed to filth and bacteria which are usually reduced by regular vacuuming, although a high pressure washing is required for the carpets to be healthy. As a cleaning company with a long cleaning experience, we understand that household carpet cleaners are inefficient and we have invested in powerful equipment and efficient cleaning products which remove germs and grime successfully. We also know that dealing with certain stains on the carpet yourself is difficult and we have a range of spot cleaning products which remove even the most stubborn stains with ease.
Advanced Carpet Cleaning Equipment
Do you want your carpets to be treated with the latest technology in the cleaning industry? Then let us do the job and we guarantee that the results will be excellent. We invest as much as we can in equipment because we know that our customers deserve the best carpet cleaning.
Qualified Carpet Cleaners
We are proud to say that we have a number of the most experienced and qualified carpet cleaning Ashford technicians. If you book with us you'll be sure that they will come on time and will do the job with a smile. We have trained them to deliver only high quality services to all our customers in Ashford TW15. They are NCCA certified which is a proof of professionalism and dedication to the carpet cleaning business.
Our Promise to You
If you are not quite happy from the service you have received we will compensate you with free of charge re-cleaning of the spots on your carpet which you can't accept as cleaned. Keeping our customer's comfort is our main intention and we will continue to deliver excellent service in the future.
We also cover the following neighbouring areas:
- Egham Hythe
- Carpet Cleaning Stanwell
- Stanwell Moor
- Carpet Cleaning Sunbury on Thames
In Ashford TW15 we also do:
For more details please visit: Cleaning Services Ashford where you will see the range of services our company offers or call 020 7099 6964.
Did you know that...
- St Michael’s Catholic Church. Situated on the corner of Fordbridge Road and Clarendon Road, the present church of St Michael was built in 1927 and consecrated a year later, but there was a Christian place for worship on the site long before that. The first mentioned record of a chapel in Ashford dedicated to St Michael was around the end of the 13th century. During the Middle ages the chapel was served by the parish of Staines. It was in March 1925 when Fr Edwin Owen announced that he had purchased a house and a site for a new church in Fordbridge Road. The new church was designed by the architect Sir Giles Gilbert Scott and the foundation stone was laid on 13th November 1927. Though incomplete, the new Catholic Church of St Michael opened for services in July 1928, when it was consecrated. The imposing Roman Catholic Church we see today is a result of a further work to extend the facility that was conducted in 1938. Unfortunately the Second World War intervened and the building was not completed until 1960. Today the St. Michael’s Catholic in Ashford TW15 is home to a large and varied congregation of committed Christians. They meet on a regular basis for worship and prayer, and are always looking for new parishioner.
- Ashford Town Football Club. The club was born when two local sides merged into one, forming a new club that was called Ashford Albion. The club was quite successful, but has been struggling in the Premier Division of the Hounslow and District League for some years until they changed their name to Ashford Town FC in 1964. It was around the same time when the team adopted a strip of tangerine shirts and white shorts. This particular colouring was picked partly because some of the players were Blackpool fans and partly because they could only afford just one new kit and had to distinct from anyone else. But, though the club was named after Ashford, their home ground is not actually in the town of Ashford TW15, but is instead of the neighbouring Stanwell. Robert Parker Stadium is located on Short Lane, in Stanwell TW19, and is easily reached by car due to Short Lane is being just off the A30 and close to Junctions 13 and 14 of the M25 Motorway.
- Brooklands College. It is a Further Education college set on two campuses. One of the campuses is based in the leafy area of Weybridge and the other one – in Ashford TW15, close to Heatrow Airposrt. Brooklands College is one of the largest providers of vocational training, further and Higher Education in the county of Surrey. The college was formed in August 2007, when Brooklands merged with Spelthorne College in Ashford. The campus in Weybridge is set on the grounds of the historic mansion at Brooklands, and the Ashford campus is set on the area’s High Street, just about within a five minute walk from the station. At the Brooklands College you will find a wide range of A-level subjects. Some of the full time AS and A2 courses include: Business, Accounting, English Literature, law, Mathematics, physics, Photography, Psychology, Sociology, History, Drama & Theatre Studies, Dance, Textile Design, Art and Design.