Carpet Cleaning Buckhurst Hill IG9
Top Carpet Cleaning Provider in Buckhurst Hill
Anyclean has been the preferred cleaning provider in Buckhurst Hill IG9 and all adjacent areas since 1998. Over the years we have been servicing our customers, we have received inspiration from the positive feedbacks our customers awarded us with after every job. You will be amazed by the quality of the service we provide and to become one of our happy customers, please give us a call on 020 7099 6964 or send us an online enquiry and we will book you in.
Thorough Carpet Cleaning
- Fully equipped and trained cleaners
- Stains free carpets
- Hot water extraction method
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Minimal moisture after treatment
- Pet urine removal
Our key to make a customer feel special is to provide them with exceptional cleaning service at a very good price. Take a look at our price list with the rates for our carpet cleaning Buckhurst Hill IG9 service or give us a call on 020 7099 6964.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Carpet Cleaning & Maintenance
We know that carpeting your home is an expensive experience and maintaining your carpets clean is very important to preserve their beauty and extend their life. We provide a thorough carpet cleaning in Buckhurst Hill IG9 using the most advance techniques and equipment to ensure you get the best of our carpet cleaning service. Our technicians inspect each stain individually and use the best solution to remove it.
Professional Cleaning Equipment
We at Anyclean understand the importance of home hygiene and we know how hard it is to maintain your carpets bacteria and dust free. Our professional cleaning equipment is many times better than the usual vacuum cleaners and they extract the germs and the filth stuck into the carpet fibers. Protecting your family health is our top priority and we use safe cleaning products which disinfect your carpet and provide a better living environment.
Trained & Vetted Staff
We have employed highly motivated and experienced cleaners who provide a high quality carpet cleaning services in Buckhurst Hill IG9. They are vetted, trained and mobile, reaching the customers with our company's vans, loaded with professional equipment. Thet are available 7 days a week to steam clean your carpet.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We are a fully insured cleaning company in Buckhurst Hill IG9 and guarantee that your carpets will be treated thoroghly. We will provide you with the best carpet cleaning experience, but if for any reason you are not satisfied with the results, we will come back free of charge to rectify the issues.
Carpet cleaning Buckhurst Hill and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Chingford
- High Beach
- Carpet Cleaning Highams Park
- Bethnal Green
- Woodford Green
Did you know that in Buckhurst Hill IG9 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Buckhurst Hill
Information About the Area ...
- Buckhurst Hill is a lovely residential area and town situated in the southwest corner of Essex. It is a highly desirable residential area for many reasons. It provides and excellent access to public transport via the Buckhurst Hill Underground Station, Chingford-Liverpool Street British Railway Line, many buss routes and motorways. There are also many health, education, leisure and religion facilities.
Schools in Buckhurst Hill:
- Buckhurst Hill Community Primary School. The school was founded in 1873 in Prince Road Hill but it was moved to Lower Queens Road in March 1976.
- St Johns Church of England Primary School. It is located in the heart of Buckhurst Hill in Epping Forest, situated back from Buckhurst Hill High Road next to St John’s Church.
- Braeside School. It is an independent school for girls aged 3 to 16, located on High Road, Buckhurst Hill IG9.
- Daiglen School. Founded in 1916, it is a small, private, family school located at 68 Palmerston Road, Buckhurst Hill IG9.
- Loyola School. An independent school for boys aged 3 to 11, located at 103 Palmerston Road, Buckhurst Hill IG9.
- The nearest secondary school is West Hatch School in Chigwell.
Churches in Buckhurst Hill:
- Buckhurst Hill Baptist Church, located at 28 Palmerston Road, Buckhurst Hill IG9.
- St Stephens Church, located in Lower Queen Road, Buckhurst Hill.
- St John’s CofE Church. It is an Anglican church located in High Road, Buckhurst Hill IG9.
- St James United Reformed Church Palmerston Road, Buckhurst IG9.
Medical facilities and istitues in Buckhurst Hill:
- Holly House Private Hospital. Based on the borders of London, Essex and Herts, in High Road, Buckhurst Hill IG9, this hospital provides first-class independent healthcare in comfortable and caring environment. Holy house is specialised in diagnostic imaging, physiotherapy, fertility, private GP service, screening, cosmetic surgery, weight-loss surgery.
- Buckhurst Way Community Clinic, located in Buckhurst Way, Buchurst Hill IG9.
- There are also a number of GP surgeries, dentists, and various other allied facilities in the area of Buckhurst Hill IG9.
Buckhurst Hill’s most noted residents include:
- Professional footballer Thomas Andrew Huddlestone (born 1986), better known as Tom Huddlestone.
- Irish stand-up comedian, actor and voice character Ed Byrne (born 1972).
- Professional footballer Aaron Justin Lennon (born 1987).
- Television personality Jack Andrew Tweed (born 1987).
- Labour party politician John Whitaker “Jack” Straw (born 1946).
- Author and Labour party politician Richard Howard Stafford Crossman (1907-1974).
- Reality television personality and radio presenter Mark Wright (born 1987).