Professional & Reliable Carpet Cleaning Woodford Green
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Woodford Green
We are a team of experienced carpet cleaners trained to the highest professional standards in the industry and provide a fully insured and reliable service to all our customers in Woodford Green IG8. We charge reasonable prices and there are no hidden costs or extras to ensure a transparent and friendly service. We take pride in the way we deal with our customers and we aim to offer them a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our Carpet Cleaning Service Overview
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We offer a comprehensive service carried out by experts in the fine art of quality carpet cleaning. The way they treat fabric floors mainly depend on their condition and type. They can either use dry cleaning or hot water extraction method and in either case we guarantee excellent outcome.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
The Cleaning Process
Before we start cleaning your carpet, a thorough vacuuming is performed in order for the dry dirt and soil to be extracted by one of our powerful vacuum cleaners. Turning the dirt into a mud is something which will not make your carpet look good and for this reason we at Anyclean carry out the carpet cleaning Woodford Green IG8 service according to all requirements of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association).
Approved Techniques & Equipment
Cleaning carpets with hot water and uder pressure produce the best results you could ever achieve. For this reason we have chosen to use the powerful machines manufactured by Prochem when cleaning carpets in Woodford Green IG8 for our clients. By investing in modern and powerful equipment, we help you preserve the beauty of your carpets by thoroughly cleaning them with the use of the most efficient cleaning products.
Trained to use the specialised equipment provided by Anyclean, our carpet cleaners Woodford Green IG8 are able to lift any dirt and pollutants from the carpet fibers. They are fully insured, mobile and offer flexible appointments. They travel all around London and will come to clean your carpets on the day and time convenient for you.
To further assure you Anyclean is the right choice when it comes to clean your carpets professionally, we guarantee that we will return free of charge to re-clean certain areas you don't accept as clean. We are proud of our reputation and we would like it even grows up, by providing you with the best Woodford Green carpet cleaning experience.
Carpet cleaning Woodford Green and the neighbouring areas:
- Buckhurst Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Chingford
- Bethnal Green
- Carpet Cleaning Woodford
Interesting Places in Woodford Green...
- Woodford Green Preparatory School. It is a lively preparatory school based on Glengall Road, Woodford Green IG8. It was established in 1932 to provide a non-denominational Christian education to boys and girls of the local community. Due to their scarlet uniforms, the schools is often referred to as the “Red School”. From nursery to Year 6, Woodford Green Preparatory provides its pupils with a broad and well balanced curriculum as well as wide ranging extra-curricular subjects, with a focus on literacy and numeracy. Each of the subjects on the curriculum is supervised by a subject co-ordinator, monitoring the delivery of the subject syllabus. Woodford Green Preparatory School provides its pupils with an excellent education and a secure, friendly and stimulating environment, in which children are encouraged to develop their full learning potential.
- Woodford Green with Essex Ladies. Based at Ashton Field, it is one of the leading athletics clubs in the country. Woodford Green AC was formed out of the Harrier section of the Woodford Green Men’s Club in 1908, just before the start of the Olympic Games in London the same year. Today the club receives athletes from 11 years upwards to attend the various training sessions at its grounds and enjoy the sate-of-the-art facilities of the clubhouse. Athletes compete at the highest level of club competitions, so people wishing for high quality competitions are always welcome.
Famous people associated with Woodford Green:
- Politician Clement Attlee (1883-1967), who served as the Prime Minister of the UK from 1945 until 1951. He is also noted as the Leader of the Labour Party from 1935 until 1955. There is a blue plaque at 17 Monkhams Avenue, Woodford Green IG8, that commemorates the prominent politician.
- Novelist James Hilton (1900-1954), who wrote his two most famous books, Lost Horizon and Goodbye, Mr. Chips, while he resided in a house on Oak Hill Gardens in Woodford Green.
- Landscape photographer Alfred Horsley Hinton (1863-1908), who is best known for his work in the pictorialist movement during the 1890’s and 1900’s, died at his home in Woodford Green.
- Former newspaper editor Stuart Kuttner (born 1939), who became famous as the news editor for the London Evening Standard, retired to Woodford Green.
- Musician Kele Okereke (born 1981), who is best known as the lead singer and rhythm guitarist of the band Bloc Party, attended Trinity Catholic High School, Woodford Green IG8.
- Michael Norgrove (1981-2013), who was a Zambian born boxer from Wood Green.