Carpet Cleaning Loughton IG10 | Professional Carpet Cleaners
One of the Most Recommended Carpet Washing Companies in Loughton
Every carpet requires deep-cleaning which removes even the toughest stains, dirt and allergens. With Anyclean you can now enjoy the most thorough carpet cleaning, delivered by our expert carpet cleaners. All our Loughton technicians are NCCA trained, fully insured and certified and have many years of experience in cleaning carpets at a professional level.
The real value of our service comes from the reasonable prices we charge and the Company Guarantee we offer to all of our Loughton customers. We shouldn't even mention the equipment and the materials we use in order to clean the carpet - we use professional powerful hot water extraction machines paired with extremely efficient eco-friendly cleaning products. Tough stains and marks are our specialities. Our techncians work hard 7 days a week, so you can have a fresh clean carpet every time you book Anyclean to take care of your carpeted floors.
And this is not all you will get: we can deodorise, protect and restore the look of your carpet at a day convenient for you as we are available seven days a week.
To schedue an appointmen, please call 020 7099 6964.
Steam Cleaning Price List
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Our Carpet Care Service is Available in the Following Neighbouring Postcodes:
- Carpet Cleaning Buckhurst Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Chigwell
- Carpet Cleaning Chingford
- Carpet Cleaning Hainault
- Carpet Cleaning High Beach
- Carpet Cleaning Bethnal Green
- Carpet Cleaning Waltham Abbey
In Loughton IG10 we also offer:
Domestic Cleaning Loughton
End of Tenancy Cleaning Loughton
Window Cleaning Loughton
For more info please click:
Cleaning Services Loughton
Interesting Stuff About Loughton...
- Epping Forest College. It is a sixth form and further education college located in Borders Lane, in Loughton IG10. The College’s vision is to “be the college of first choice for learners, employers and community”, by providing high-quality teaching services, whilst making this a great place to work, where both the school staff and students are respected and valued. It is a medium-sized college, but the largest AS and A2 provider in the area, offering a wide range of both. This includes Mathematics, Economics, History, Psychology, Business Studies, Sociology, 3D Design, English Literature, Law, Fine Art, and Drama & Theatre Studies. Epping Forrest College has recently obtained a new £38m campus centre. The centre is set around the main building which includes state-of-the-art facilities and a stimulating environment for learning and socializing. As well as for students, some of the facilities on the site are also available for use by the local community. Epping Forrest College provides outstanding teaching services and a safe learning environment, where students develop both academically and mentally.
- South Loughton Cricket Club. Situated near Roding Road, in Loughton IG10, it is one of the most progressive medium-sized cricket clubs in the county of Essex. Sought Loughton CC is a registered Community Amateur Sports Club and was one of the first in the country to gain the prestigious Sports England’s ‘Clubmark” accreditation. Founded in 1938, the club provides excellent coaching and matchplay for its members and creates strong links with local schools, disabilities groups, and other sports clubs. It currently fields two Saturday XI teams, one Sunday XI and four other teams playing league and friendly cricket. The two Saturday XI teams play in the Herts & Essex League, and in 2007 the 1st XI became Ten-17 League Champions, having won the title after three consecutive promotions. There is also a thriving junior section at the grounds of the club, perfectly suited for coaching and matchplay for young cricketers aged six upwards.
- The National Jazz Archive. Housed in the Loughton Library, on Traps Hill, it is the UK’s major repository and research centre for photographs printed materials and memorabilia relating to jazz, blues and similar music. The archive was founded by jazz trumpeter Digby Fairweather (born 1946) and is mainly focused on British jazz, consisting of an unrivalled collection of British jazz records, photos, posters and memorabilia. It all started when in 1987 a number of interested jazz enthusiasts discussed the need for the establishment of some form of a database for jazz and related music. And a year later The National Archive was born as a registered charity organisation. Today visitors are welcome to the archive and explore the history of British jazz during public visiting time, and the informative archive staff are available Monday to Friday.