Carpet Cleaning Coombe KT2
Over 15 Years of Experience in Cleaning Carpets in Coombe
We at Anyclean value the importance of living in a healthy environment and we specialise in improving the conditions at your home by cleaning your carpets professionally. The cleaning equipment we use will clean your carpets in depth and will efficiently remove soil and contaminants. Our carpet cleaners are motivated, mobile, experienced and trained professionals who you can rely on.
We Offer the Following Services
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Call Anyclean on 020 7099 6964 for a free no obligation quote - our prices are fair and you get a high quality service in Coombe KT2.
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning Service
Our comprehensive carpet cleaning service will enable you to protect your family from health related issues caused by the accumulated bacteria in your carpet. Your home will always be welcoming and fresh if you maintain the carpet by hiring Anyclean to take care of your carpet cleaning Coombe needs.
Family Safe Cleaning Products & Equipment
You can stay rest assured our products are the most efficient ones and the equipment we use is highly powerful that it cleans in depth the fibers of your carpet. We have made our choice to use the carpet cleaning machines manufactured by leaders in the industry to protect your investment and to give you the most of our cleaning in Coombe KT2.
Vetted Carpet Cleaners
Our cleaning technicians are experts in cleaning carpets and they will provide you with the best carpet cleaning service in Coombe KT2 currently available on the market. They have attended training courses and have satisfied the criteria of the NCCA before we employed them to clean carpets for our customers.
We understand that you expect amazing results when you have hired the best carpet cleaning company and we guarantee we will do all we can to meet your expectations. If it turns that you are not delighted fom our service, we will send the carpet technician back free of charge to correct the fault.
Call 020 7099 6964 to book a carpet cleaning service in Coombe KT2.
Carpet cleaning Coombe and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Kingston upon Thames
- Kingston Vale
- Motspur Park
- New Malden
- Carpet Cleaning Putney
- Carpet Cleaning Raynes Park
Did you know that in Coombe KT2 we also offer
End of Tenancy Cleaning Coombe
Window Cleaning Coombe
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Coombe
- Christ Church Coombe. It is a small parish church, situated in Coombe Road, that was designed by the company of Brandon and Freshwater Architects. The Christ Church was build around 1866, though the building we see today is a product of extensive modifications which were conducted around 1893. The interior of the building is simple and beautiful, just like on the outside. The Christ Church is home to a large, caring and friendly Christian community who gather in a regular basis for worship and prayer, as well as to to participate in the community affairs.
- Coombe Conduit is also located close to the area of Coombe KT2. Since its installation in the early 16th century, for 350 years the Coombe Conduit was used as part of a system that collected water from springs on the site and channeled it to Hampton Court Palace. This was one of the three conduits that supplied the palace, and its remaining structure is one of the most famous attractions in the area of Coombe. Today the Coombe Conduit is owned and operated by English Heritage. Its remaining structure consists of two small buildings, which are connected by an underground tunnel system. The buildings are intriguing survival of the late Tudor architecture – beautifully preserved and offering a nice contrast to the surrounding South London sprawl.
- Located within the Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Themes, Coombe KT2 is a neihbourhood of Greater London. Coombe centres on what it used to be Coobe House- a large residence that was demolished.
- In the Domesday Book Coombe was recorded as Cumbe, and held partly by Hunfrid the Chamberian as well as partly by Ansgot the Interpreter. Cumbe’s domesday assets included: 1½ hides; 4 ploughs, 12 acres of meadow and a herbage worth 4 hogs.
- One of the more influent private roads in Coombe is Coombe Park. The road is home to television personality Jimmy Tarbuck and tennis player Annabel Croft.
- Coombe Warren was a space of wild woodland located on Coombe Hill which was used for hunting as well as for public fairs. Jerry Abersham, who was The Coombe Wood Highwayman, frequented the area, being settled at the “Bald Face Stag” pub and he re-established it in the woods.
Some of the most famous people associated with Coombe KT2:
- Comedian and television personality Jimmy Tarbuck (born 1940), who was a schoolmate of John Lennon lives in the affluent area of Coombe KT2.
- Former professional tennis player and current radio and television presenter Annabel Croft (born 1966), who lives in Coombe.
- Rock musician and guitarist Ronald David “Ronnie” Wood (born 1947), who is best known as a former member of the groups The Jeff Beck Group and The Rolling Stones used to live in an estate that was located opposite to the entrance of Coombe Park.
- Television industry and international media executive Elisabeth Murdoch (born 1968), who also lived in Coombe for several years.