Carpet Cleaning New Malden KT3
Trusted Carpet Cleaning Company in New Malden
We are a carpet cleaning company with a long experience in cleaning residential homes and comercial buildings in New Malden KT3. We started trading in 1998 and we have cleaned almost any type of carpets. We know what your carpet needs in order to look its best and we use the best cleaning products available on the market to kill all the bacteria and remove the dust trapped into the carpet fibers.
Our Service At a Glance
- Fully equipped carpet experts
- Specialised carpet shampoo method
- Killing most of germs and bacteria
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Stains and dirt removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Deep carpet cleaning
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning Service
If you have never used a professional cleaning company before, now is your best chance to convince yourself that booking a cleaner is time saving and your carpets will look as fresh as new at the end. Making our clients happy is our main goal and for this reason all our teams join their forces together and they work hard to complete every job according to your requirements.
Qualified and Friendly Cleaners
We work with the most experienced and dedicated carpet cleaners in New Malden KT3. Before hiring a carpet cleaner we require from him to pass the NCCA practical and theorical exams. NCCA(The National Carpet Cleaners Association) is the only independent UK trade body dedicated to the professional carpet cleaner. If you make a booking with us you will see that our carpet cleaners are polite, friendly and skilled. Don't waste time cleaning your carpets yourself! Call Anyclean on 020 7099 6964 to get a quote.
Efficient Cleaning Equipment
As a leading carpet cleaning New Malden KT3 company, we can't make any compromise when it comes to carpet cleaning equipment. Our machines are produced by top manufacturers in the cleaning industry as Prochem, HOST, Rotovac, Alltec. We don't hesitate to invest heavily in quality equipment, because we know that our customers deserve the best cleaning service.
In conclusion we can say that we are confident that you will get top carpet cleaning service. If for any reason you are not quite pleased with our carpet cleaning service, we will send them back to reclean the areas of your carpet which you didn't like. We will do all our best to fullfill your requirements.
Carpet Cleaning New Malden and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Kingston-upon-Thames
- Merton Park
- Motspur Park
- Raynes Park
- St Helier
- Worcester Park
Did you know that in New Malden KT3 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services New Malden
- New Malden Methodist Church. Situated in Consfield Avenue, New Malden KT3, this church is closely linked with the local Korean community and attracts a great many of its members from the eastern residential area in the northern Surrey borough. New Malden Methodist is housed in a red brick church building that was erected by the late Victorians during the beginning of the 20th century. Today the church is home to a large and ethnically diverse congregation who gather on a regular basis for worship and prayer, as well as to participate in the community affairs.
- New Malden War Memorial. It is one of New Malden’s most popular and centrally located features. Located in High Street, New Malden KT3, this structure is dedicated to the great many men and women from the town who died in the two Wars of the 20th century. The memorial serves as a constant reminder of the sacrifices made by these brave people, as well as the many sacrifices made by so many others who didn’t felt dead during wartime, fighting for their country and democracy in general.
- Beverley Brook Walk. This site follows the path of the River Beverly Brook as it runs through some of the most attractive green spaces in South London, including Wimbledon Common, Barnes Common and Richmond Park. Entrance to the path in the area of New Malden KT3 is at New Malden Station on High Street. Highlights on the site include Beverley Meads and Fishpond Local Nature Reserve, which is home to mandarin ducks and kingfishers, Richmond Park, home to majestic oak trees and deer. The walk begins at New Malden Station and also includes the award winning London Wetlands Centre at Barnes. Beverley Brook Walk is 6.5 miles long is takes about three hours. It is a very famous place for joggers, walkers and nature lovers.
- Canadian-born actor and comedian Bernard Braden (1916-1993), who was popular during the 1960s.
- Singer-songwriter and guitarist John Martyn (1948-2009), who during his long careers has released over 21 studio albums and has worked with artists such as Eric Clapton and David Gilmour.
- Actress Diana Rigg (born 1938), who is perhaps best known for her portrayals of Emma Peel in the spy-fi television series The Avengers.