First-class Carpet Cleaning Roehampton SW15
Your Trusted SW15 Carpet Care Partner
Anyclean will solve all the carpet cleaning problems of your Roehampton home and business
What Services Do We Provide?
- Home carpet cleaning - regular care, one-off deep cleans, post-tenancy treatment
- Commercial carpet washing for local businesses - stores, restaurants, cafes, etc.
- Office carpet care packages
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and stain removal
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Curtain steam washing
- Mattress cleaning and dust mites removal
How Much Does Our Carpet Treatment Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||Quote|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||Quote|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||Quote|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||Quote|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
What Makes Us The Best Carpet Shampoo Choice In Roehampton?
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- Money-back Guarantee
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment (RotoVac, Karcher)
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- A comprehensive service portfolio
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Whatever your home carpets need to stay in perfect condition, we are ready to provide! Regular and one-off steam washing or stain removal included!
Commercial Carpet Care
Anyclean offers affordable carpet washing for large-scale commercial premises, stores, and restaurants - impress your customers with a refreshed and comfortable interior!
Office Carpet Upkeep
If the carpets in your office look worn-out and discoloured from the heavy foot traffic, trust Anyclean and we will revive them with a 100% quality satisfaction guarantee!
Area Rug Cleaning
0% risk of damage and 100% cleaning efficiency - the perfect combination for your rug washing! Anyclean offers you the best prices for the service in SW15 - guaranteed!
It is possible to restore your furniture pieces to their "out-of-the-box" condition - just book an appointment with an Anyclean cleaner, and we will take care of it for you!
At the first signs of dust-mite infestation, call us on 020 7099 6964, and we will send one of our hot water extraction experts to remove them from your bedroom!
Our Most Recent Jobs In SW15
- Ottoman rugs washing and restoration at Petersfield Rise, Roehampton, London SW15 4AE.
- Regular domestic carpet care at Roehampton High St, Roehampton, London SW15 4HL.
- Small stores carpet washing at Danebury Ave, Roehampton, London SW15 4DG.
- Monthly office carpet maintenance at Laverstoke Gardens, Roehampton, London SW15 4JB.
What Carpet Cleaning Techniques Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
Is your carpet heavily soiled and stained? Our steam washing treatment will remove all the grime, bacteria, and germs with no trace left - down to the carpet padding!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Shorter drying spans, more efficient treatment, and longer-lasting effects - Anyclean's dry carpet cleaning delivers unmatched results within tight deadlines.
Spot And Stain Removal
The concentrated formula we employ reacts with the stain soiling, dissolves it, and allows us to remove it with 0% residue and no risk of damage to the carpet fabrics.
Pet Odour Removal
Refreshing the air at home and removing the pet urine stains at the same time is not an impossible task - the Anyclean technicians have been doing it for years in Roehampton!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
The invisible static electricity, accumulated in your carpets, often becomes a tiresome nuisance - we can remove it in miutes with our specialised innovative equipment.
Our excellent stain and humidity repellent puts an invisible defence over your carpet, keeping the mould spots away longer than most other products on the market!
Where Can You Book Us?
You can take advantage of our premium-quality South West London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Castelnau
- Carpet Cleaning Colliers Wood
- Carpet Cleaning Earlsfield
- Carpet Cleaning East Sheen
- Carpet Cleaning Fulham
- Carpet Cleaning Morden
- Carpet Cleaning Merton Park
- Carpet Cleaning Mortlake
- Carpet Cleaning Norbiton
- Carpet Cleaning Parsons Green
- Carpet Cleaning Raynes Park
- Carpet Cleaning Southfields
- Carpet Cleaning Wandsworth
- Carpet Cleaning Wimbledon
Frequently Asked Questions
Can wet carpets make you ill?
Unfortunately - yes. Wet and soiled carpets are the perfect environment for the formation of mould, bacteria, and germs that can cause asthma and other respiratory problems as well as dangerous bacterial infections.
How do you restore a faded carpet?
The "fading" factor or discolouring is usually due to a heavy dust and dirt smothering. Therefore:
- We carefully vacuum the carpet surface and remove the upper layer of dust.
- We perform a hot water extraction treatmen that removes any residue and rejuvenates the carpet.
- We apply Scotchgard Protector that further improves the carpet appearance and keeps the dust, humidity, and stains at bay.
What methods of carpet cleaning do you use?
We use the hot water extraction method also known as steam cleaning. This is the best and the most efficient carpet cleaning method. We also use bonnet buffing, shampoo brushing, dry compound cleaning(HOST®) systems.
How long will it take to clean my carpets professionally?
It depends on their condition, but we usually require about 25-30 minutes per room.
How often should I vacuum the carpets?
Anything less than once per week is a total and ineffective waste of time, and twice per week is much better. Do not expect to keep your carpets in top condition with vacuuming alone, however.
"I've booked Anyclean's carpet washing two times already, and each time the results were very impressive. You are quickly becoming something of a favourite of the family!"
P. Armstrong, Harbridge Ave, Roehampton, London SW15 4HA
- Roahampton University. It is a friendly, welcoming and modern institution situated in the charming area of Roehampton, at the Erasmus House in Roehampton Lane. Built on the site of an interesting mixture of historic and ultra modern buildings, the university’s campus is an interesting place to visit for any architectural fan. The Roehampton University is at the forefront of many of the local affairs and provides a wide range of public lectures, exhibitions and seminars. Roehampton is a small collegiate community set in a beautiful and safe environment where students can live, learn and socialise together. Their historic campus features some excellent facilities and provides an easy access to many world-renowned museums, galleries and libraries of one of the greatest cities in the world.
- Mount Clare House. Considered by many as one of South London’s most beautiful buildings in general, the Mount Clare House is by far one of the most attractive buildings in Roehampton SW15. It is an impressive old manor house and an excellent example of mock-heroic architecture style that was built as a family house. Today the property is held by the University of Roehampton. It is used as one of their main facilities and is open to the general public after an appointment is scheduled.
- Hugh Collin Smith Monument, in Roehampton Lane. Erected outside Mount Clare House, the monument stands on one of the higher points in Roehampton. It is dedicated to Hugh Collins Smith and his family who for many years occupied the grand manor house, though it was still used as a dwelling. The Collins family is renowned as being some of the first philanthropists in Roehampton, supporting locals who were in need with their day to day lives.
- St. Joseph’s Church. It is a large Roman Catholic Church set in the centre of the leafy community of Roehampton SW15. St. Joseph pulls a large congregation from a diverse cross section locals and people living in the surrounding areas. The St. Joseph’s Church aims to be in the forefront of local community affairs, organisnig a series of activities and charity events as well as social outreach schemes.