Carpet Cleaning Longlands DA15
Who are we
Anyclean has over 15 years of experience in providing a high quality carpet cleaning service to residential and business customers in Longlands DA15. Our goal is to develop customers for life and we deliver a high standard of service every time followed by exceptional customer service and attention. We stand behind our work and our customers and we will complete each job with care and respect.
What we offer
- Skilled carpet cleaners
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Germs, bacteria and dust mites removal
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Please check our rates for carpet cleaning below. We value our customers and we do all our best to offer them the most affordable service they can book in Longlands DA15.
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||Quote|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||Quote|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||Quote|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||Quote|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Having satisfied and pleased customers in Longlands DA15 is our main goal and we do all our best to complete the results to your full satisfaction. We know how tough it is to maintain your home or office carpets clean and that's why we are here to help. We are able to treat all types of carpet fibres and nothing can hinder our technicians. They are so capable to handle any problem on the carpet that you can completely trust them and with our service you will get the desired results immediately.
The carpet cleaning equipment which we use is made by the top manufacturers in the cleaning industry. We realise that carpeting a home is a big investment for our clients and for this reason we pay attention to details when cleaning their soft floorings to ensure complete removal of filth. Working with quality equipment allows us to do offer a complete care for your carpets provided efficiently and quickly. The machines we use are produced by leading suppliers as Prochem, Rotovac, HOST and other.
Our Carpet Cleaners
We work with the most skilled, motivated and devoted carpet cleaners in Longlands DA15. In order to treat the carpets successfully and reach the highest quality of service, they operate the latest carpet cleaning machines provided by our company. They will answer all your questions you may have about the cleaning process and the maintenance procedures you need to follow in order to preserve your carpets clean and fresh for longer.
In case you are not entirely satisfied with our carpet cleaning services in Longlands DA15 we will come back and re-clean the areas on your carpet which you are not pleased with free of charge. We assure you that with Anyclean you will get the best service at a very reasonable price.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- East Wickham
- Foots Cray
Did you know that in Longlands DA15 we also offer
Window Cleaning Longlands
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Longlands
Did you know that...
- Longlands is a residential area and suburb in Southeast London that is spread on three London Boroughs. These include Bromley, Greenwich and Bexley. Some historic maps show the area under the name ‘Long Lands’, and show it was part of the Foots Cray/Sidcup parish in the Hundred of Ruxley. Today the main shopping area in Longlands DA15 is the Main Street. On the site you will find an off license/convenient store, fish and chip shop, launderette, restaurant and a Peugeot show room.
- Longlands Primary School. It is a lively and welcoming primary school situated on Woodside Road, Longlands DA15. Set by the side of a wood, it takes its name from a house that probably took its name from a locality cut out of Priestland Wood. The first school on the site, Foots Cray Council School, was founded in October 1905, with 77 pupils on roll and a staff of just two. This is when the registers of Longlands were first recorded, and in October 2005 Longlands Primary celebrated the school’s century. Initially referred to as ‘The tin School’, due to the use of iron in its construction, over the last century the facility has undergone a great deal of change. However, some of the school’s original features can still be seen. Today Longlands Primary still continues to create a positive, stimulating and happy learning environment in which all children will accomplish their potential to the full. The school promotes their academic, spiritual, moral and cultural development so that all children will be perfectly prepared for adult life. Teachers and supporting staff are all professional in their fields, committed to providing pupils with excellent education, delivered in a friendly and secure environment.
- Holy Trinity Church. Based on Burn Oak Lake, near the centre of Sidcup DA15, it is one of the main places of worship in the Longlands ward. This church has for many years been an important part for the people of the borough. It is home to a large and eclectic Christian congregation, with members of all ages, ethnicities and backgrounds. They meet on a regular basis for worship and prayer, as well as to partake in a series of social events organised on the site of Holy Trinity Church throughout the whole year.