Affordable Carpet Cleaning Rotherhithe SE16
Proficient SE16 Carpet Washers - Welcome To Anyclean
What Can Our Carpet Cleaners Do For You?
- Domestic carpet care - one-off deep cleans, regular washing, and post-tenancy treatment
- Commercial carpet washing for local businesses - stores, restaurants, cafes, etc.
- Office carpet upkeep packages
- Mattress washing and anti-dust mite treatment
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Stain removal and rejuvenation for upholstered furniture
- Curtain steam washing
How Much is Professional Carpet and Rug Cleaning?
Our Hot Water Extraction service starts from £25 per room. Anyclean's prices are based on the average room sizes in Greater London. While we don't require precise measurements at the time of the booking, it helps us to provide a more accurate quote if you know the sizes of the rooms you want to be treated. Here are a few price examples below:
Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply. Minimum charge £60.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
Why Is Anyclean The Top Carpet Treatment Choice In Rotherhithe?
What Carpet Cleaning Techniques Do We Use?
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Is it possible to achieve the same levels of carpet-care efficiency two or even three times faster? Anyclean's VLM dry carpet cleaning gives you the positive answer!
Hot Water Extraction
Also known as steam cleaning or carpet shampoo, this method remains the most powerful and effective way to remove dirt, grime, and bacteria down to the carpet pad!
Spot And Stain Removal
An advanced carpet-care method that allows us to work on a limited area - the concentrated treatment with a powerful solvent will remove even the most persistent stains!
We take carpet protection and long-term care to the ultimate level with out next-generation water and stain repellent, which is completely safe for your family and pets.
Pet Odour Removal
Do not throw out the dog or the carpet - just pick a more effective and skilled carpet cleaner! Anyclean's pet odour removal will remove the stains and bad smell in minutes!
Static electricity causes more electric appliances malfunctions than anything else at home. The good news is that you can remove it in minutes with Anyclean's help!
How do I know if my carpet has mould?
It is tough to miss it for anything else. At the first sight of these troubling signs, get in touch with a professional carpet cleaner immediately:
- Yellow-brownish (or green) small spots on the carpet surface, usually close to the corners.
- Unpleasant, pungent smell.
- Certain spots on the carpets become unpleasant to touch - moisty and slimy.
How do you deep-clean a carpet?
We employ the hot water extraction method - the injected steam penetrates as deep as the carpet pad, and the suction function removes any soiling or residue afterwards.
How long will it take to clean my carpets professionally?
It depends on their condition, but we usually require about 25-30 minutes per room.
Can professional carpet cleaning remove stains?
Yes. Anyclean applies a specialised method for stain removal via a concentrated chemical solvent that reacts with the stain residue and dissolves it in depth. The treatment allows us to work on specific, limited areas instead of the whole carpet. There are additional considerations such as the nature and origin of the stain and the age of the carpet - but we sustain a very high efficiency in our removal procedures.
Our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Process
Powerful Stain Removing Equipment
In order to uphold the outstanding standard of performance quality and customer care, Anyclean relies on a team of excellent professionals that includes some of the leading London specialists in the field. We are strict and meticulous in our employee selection policy and exert ardent managerial control over all our cleaners.
The people who work for us are well aware of the ever-evolving carpet cleaning business and try to always stay on top of the latest trends, gadgets and innovations that would help them improve their performance. Some of our leading specialists have been certified by NCCA for their knowledge and skill.
Our customers rightfully expect long-lasting results, expedient service and premium quality of cleaning. To make sure we can deliver all that we employ some of the best carpet cleaning machines you can find on the market today. Our experts operate with brands like Ashby's, HOST, Rotovac and Prochem – leaders in their craft for the past few decades.
Trust The Best Carpet Shampoo Experts Near You
Anyclean's top-notch South East London carpet cleaning services are at your disposal in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Bermondsey
- Carpet Cleaning Blackwall
- Carpet Cleaning Borough
- Carpet Cleaning Cubitt Town
- Carpet Cleaning Deptford
- Carpet Cleaning Docklands
- Carpet Cleaning Evelyn
- Carpet Cleaning Limehouse
- Carpet Cleaning Mile End
- Carpet Cleaning New Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Peckham
- Carpet Cleaning Shadwell
- Carpet Cleaning Southwark
- Carpet Cleaning Stepney
- Carpet Cleaning Whitechapel
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around City Business Centre at 25 Lower Rd, Rotherhithe, London SE16 2XB, UK
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs Around The Area
What People Think About Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Technicians
"There is no other carpet cleaning contractor that I would rather trust my carpets with but Anyclean! These guys are legitimately awesome!"
Rupack St, Rotherhithe, London SE16 4JA, United Kingdom
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- The Brunel Engine House. It is a fascinating museum that is dedicated to the life of both Marc Brunel and Isambard Kingdom Brunel who were two of the most prominent designers and inventors of their time. Located in Railway Avenue, in the heart of Rotherhithe SE16, the museum is set in an engine house. This very facility was the masterpiece that allowed the first dug tunnel under the Thames as the engines were used to pump all of the waste water out of the tunnel. This tunnel is still used by the East London Line of the Underground network. Situated on the banks of the Thames in historic Rotherhithe, The Brunel Museum is directly above the Thames Tunnel, which opened about 170 years ago.
- Rotherhithe Thames Path. Laid around the beautiful historic village of Rotherhithe in southeast London, this walk takes visitors along the southern banks of the great confluence. The site offers stunning views of the heartland of the old English industrial age and is a very popular place for walkers and joggers. However, there are also wonderful views of modernity with the Millennium Dome and further around the river the towering structures of the new docklands business districts.
- Surrey Quays Shopping Centre. It is a large shopping centre located in Redriff Road, Rotherhithe SE16, which is on the border with Deptford, in the heart of south east London. Quays Shopping Centre has a supermarket for food, clothes, cosmetical and electrical stores, and a selection of large chain stores and brands with oversized outlet stores. There is also a large selection of free parking spaces, as well as convenient places to rest or eat whilst shopping.
Famous people associated with Rotherhithe:
- French-born engineer Marc Isambard Brunel (1769-1849), and his son Isambard Kingdom Brunel (1806-1859), who was also engineer, mechanic and inventor.
- Comedian, singer and actor Max Bygraves (1922-2012), who was born in Rotherhithe.
- Singer, pianist, model and media personality Myleene Klass (born 1978), who lived in Rotherhithe during the early 2000s.
- English-born American film director Alfred Hitchcock (1899-1980), who has filmed his first film as director, ‘Number 13’, in Rotherhithe in 1922 before the film was pulled from production.