First-class End Of Tenancy Cleaning Rotherhithe SE16
Outstanding Checkout Cleaners In SE16 by Anyclean
Why Are We So Widely Preferred Among Rotherhithe Tenants?
- The best ratio between quality and cost of service
- Fixed price rates and multiple payment options - no surprises when the bill arrives
- The most comprehensive hygienic task sheet in the business
- Fully trained and certified cleaning specialists with extensive experience in the field of tenancy cleaning
- Extremely easy to schedule and book - we operate seven days per week, including the National and Bank Holidays
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability policy
- We sustain a 100% customer satisfaction rate, backed up by rigorous quality control for every chore
- Eco-friendly awareness - our cleaners use biodegradable materials only
- We adjust our cleaning approach to the requirements and preferences of the property owners
- Helpful and friendly all-round customer support.
Trust The Most Efficient After-vacancy Cleaning Specialists In SE16
How do I meet all my tenancy contract cleaning clauses, not spend a fortune, and avoid all the scrubbing and polishing? It sounds like an impossible task, doesn't it? With Anyclean you can achieve it - and more! You do not need to worry about a single aspect of the procedure - we will completely take over the planning and execution, and even bring our own equipment and cleaning materials. Our prices are among the most reasonable and advantageous you can find on the market, so you will stay under your move-out spending cap.
Anyclean co-operates with the most experienced and proficient housekeeping specialists in South East London to deliver impeccable services that will satisfy even the most demanding property owners and housing estate managers. We pay particular attention to the eco-friendly and health-safe requirements of our customers - rest assured, our crews excel in both these regards.
We advise all our potential customers to get in touch with us at least three days before their preferred date for the procedure. Thus we can plan and schedule the sanitary treatment with no hassle. You can count on Anyclean all throughout the week, all holidays included. For instant booking or more details about our deals and packages, please call us on 020 7099 6964!
Anyclean's Pricing Policy
How much would my move-out cleaning procedure cost? The question may sound simple enough, but great many service providers in SE16 cannot answer it. Why? Because they charge you per hour, and since they cannot be absolutely certain how much time it would take them to clean your place, putting a concrete price tag on their services becomes impossible.
Anyclean works with a completely different price model - one that is based on the standardised square footage of London houses and apartments. So when you tell us how many rooms we need to clean, our customer support team can immediately come back with a precise price quote. The rates you get are final - there are no contract charges or hidden fees. All cleaning materials necessary for the procedure are included in the price. Our teams require one parking spot for their vehicles - if such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply (we will sort this out before the procedure).
*Please notice that deep-clean carpet care is a separate service. We provide it at discounted rates if you add it to a tenancy cleaning package.
Our Crews Always Deliver On Their Promise Of Premium Quality
There is only one criterium that separates the good cleaning companies from the mediocre ones - whether they can achieve the results they promise quickly and effectively. Anyclean excels precisely in this regard - finding the best solutions for any particular hygienic issue, and applying them properly. Part of it is experience - most of our specialists have been in the business for over a decade, taking part in hundreds of tenancy cleaning procedures. Part of it is knowledge and keeping in touch with the latest trends on the market - which detergent to use on what surface, what are the most effective tips for quicker results, which of the modern tools can we implement in our routine, etc. But the most important part is motivation - we relish a good challenge and are not afraid to get our hands dirty to fight off the mould, dust, and stains.
*Anyclean is a member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and a partner of the British Window Cleaning Academy; we are also a fully certified Safe Contractor.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Rotherhithe
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
It's a piece of cake - just give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, and our customer support team will take care of all the rest. If you prefer to communicate by email, send us a price inquiry via the Contact form, and we will write back within 24 hours. Our customer support centre is at your disposal:
- Every day of the working week, 09.00 - 18.00.
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
There are two levels of quality control that Anyclean employs for all its procedures. The first one is internal and applies to all cleaning teams – we assign a quality supervisor to oversee the performance of all technicians and make sure all results comply with the company’s standards of excellence.
Beneficial For Property Owners
Then there is the external lever for control – our communication with the property owners. After all, tenancy cleaning is performed for their benefit and we welcome and even urge them to be active in the oversight of the procedure. Should they find out anything that is not to their liking we will come back and re-clean the spot – and you don’t pay a cent for it!
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
You can book Anyclean not only in Rotherhithe but in any other residential area in South East London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Greenwich SE10
- End of tenancy cleaning Charlton SE7
- End of tenancy cleaning Brockley SE4
- End of tenancy cleaning Blackheath SE3
- End of tenancy cleaning Peckham SE15
- End of tenancy cleaning Bermondsey SE1
- End of tenancy cleaning Anerley SE20
- End of tenancy cleaning Deptford SE8
- End of tenancy cleaning Woolwich SE18
- End of tenancy cleaning Thamesmead SE28
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around City Business Centre at 25 Lower Rd, Rotherhithe, London SE16 2XB, UK
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Our Rotherhithe Tenancy Cleaning Packages At A Glance
The post-tenancy sanitary treatment is all about the wishes and expectations of the property owners. After nearly twenty years in domestic cleaning and hundreds of successful procedures, we have a pretty good notion of what these might be - down to the smallest of details. The procedure is not about brushing off the dust from the shelves and furniture - it is a complete hygienic overhaul of your former residence, with leaving it in pristine condition as our top priority. How do we achieve it? Here is a look at our detailed task sheet:
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - mirrors, sink, taps, shower curtains, cabinets, shelves, etc.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Dishwasher scrubbing and sanitising, removal of any accumulated rust or limescale
- Deep-clean oven and stove treatment - we remove any stains, rust or grease
- Cleaning of all utensils and electric appliances, including the mixer, toaster, coffee machine, microwave oven, etc.
- Dusting of all cabinets and drawers
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and polishing of all counter tops and cooking surfaces
- Disposal of any beverages and food products left behind.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, armchairs, coffee tables, ottomans, stools) and dusting underneath
- Indoor window cleaning
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence with special focus on the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture
- Cleaning and polishing of all glass, metal, plastic, and wooden surfaces
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, blinds, shutters, and curtains
- Dusting of all ventilation systems, ceiling fans, and air conditioners
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Waste and garbage disposal.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
"The dusting is thorough, the polishing - spotless, the overall cleaning - on expert level. For what you pay, Anyclean does deliver an outstanding service!"
"The best cleaners in Rotherhithe - period! And it is not just the results all the wholesome effect of the procedure. It is the friendly attitude and professionalism that sets Anyclean apart from other service providers in the area."
"My advice for my tenants is simple - book Anyclean if you want your tenancy cleaning done fast and with no issues! You have been perfect for the past ten years!"
Amanda P., housing estate agent