Cleaning Services Clapham Junction SW11
Serving Clapham Junction Customers Since 1998
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Clapham Junction
Are you worried that you cannot meet your landlord's post-tenancy cleaning demands? Book Anyclean in Clapham Junction and we will solve the problem for you!
Office Cleaning Clapham Junction
Can you get effective office cleaning help at a reasonable price in Clapham Junction? Anyclean provides you precisely that - the best quality for the money you pay!
Gutter Cleaning Clapham JunctionIf your roof pipes become cluttered with junk and rotten tree leaves, the easiest way to remove them is to book Anyclean's top gutter cleaning specialists in SW11!
What Can We Do For You
- Garden cleaning
- Patio and driveway cleaning (via pressure washing)
- Spring cleaning
- Waste and rubbish removal
- After-builders clean
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Upholstered furniture and curtain cleaning.
- We also provide janitorial supplies for local businesses.
Is your property anywhere near the Clapham Junction railway station? Then you are well within our radius of operation!
Our Recent Cleaning Jobs In Clapham Junction
- Commercial window displays cleaning at St John's Hill, SW11.
- Regular domestic cleaning at Lavender Sweep, SW11.
- Hot water extraction home carpet cleaning at Grant Road, SW11.
- Pressure washing for commercial premises at Falcon Road, SW11.
Our 100% Quality Satisfaction GuaranteeWith Anyclean, you can always be certain that you will get the hygienic results you require - our customers can request a repetition of any cleaning task if they are not happy with the results, FREE OF CHARGE!
Why Choose Anyclean?
- A team of experienced and skilled local cleaners
- Top quality for affordablle prices
- Special deals and discounts for regular customers
- Completely transparent pricing policy
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement upon request
- Bookings available seven days per week, holidays included
- You can order a free quote via email or phone
- No long-term or binding contracts
- Outstanding time management - we are never late!
Local Leaders In Cleaning
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).
- Clapham Junction is the busiest UK railway station (I thought that was Victoria...nevermind :)
- No less than Dick Turpin was believed to have enjoyed many a pint at the Plough in Clapham Junction.
- I was quite intrigued by this one: Clapham Junction is actually situated in Battersea rather than Clapham (London is quite strange sometimes, isn't it?)
Why is my house always dusty?
- Check the air conditioner. The filters accumulate large ammounts of dust that the AC invisibly redistributes in the air.
- Your location. If there is heavy car traffic or construction sites near your place of residence, dust accumulation is almost inevitable.
- Check your vacuum cleaner. You should clean it after every vacuuming because its filters also become cluttered with dust and its efficiency deteriorates.